Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jobmat

I wonder about MM s perception of all this - does she realise that she is being paid huge amounts of money for what is essentially a sinecure - or is she genuinely deluded enough to believe that she is really a CD.

I was on the tube today and it was saturated with PLT adverts of her - even with the specially made clothes, the expensive styling, photoshopping and the team - it all looked pretty tacky, dull and cheap. God knows what the actual clothes look like on real humans !!! And that’s not even beginning on all the ethical issues involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

klady

VIP Member
Bella Hadid walked passed you because she doesn’t know who you are! Fuck off Mols, you’re not a celebrity🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
Honestly I followed Molly Mae before love island and her videos in the past were very mundane and boring just like they are now, the only reason I continued following is because of Love Island, I would have unsubscribed ages ago 😂 remember your roots Molly, influencing isn’t a life time career and all you will be left with is your designer things because everyone will just move on to the next blonde pretty girl. The fact that you spent every minute of every day with the people on love Island and not one person except Maura (who is riding coat tails tbh) wants to associate with you ?
Evaluate yourself.

alice1234

Just watching her vlog I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again WHY is she so determined to like coffee? You don’t like it Molly move on and keep drinking Starbucks other drinks that don’t have coffee in it 🤯

I can completely understand people trying to wean themselves to eat more healthy food such as fruit or drinking more water but coffee isn’t good for you she just wants to look sophisticated😤
Honestly, why would you try to get addicted to coffee? It isn't fun getting headaches when you don't have it and not being able to start the day before having coffee lol

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
I don’t like her but I don’t know why
Fran comes across as a sly sneaky opportunistic con artist. She also seems unlikeable and false as a potential friend so she’s unappealing in every way.
Fran would sell her granny on a cold winters day to an igloo family for a PR opportunity, she’s awful.

MM is a follower and an idea/style thief, she has zero originality herself so this new posting is pretty much unbelievable if it wasn’t happening. It was also complete anti-climax of an announcement! Who gives a shit what this little career thief is lying about being able to do now.

• Haha
How embarrassing it must be to have someone who was on a reality tv show with absolutely zero knowledge/ experience in the fashion industry to be the new ‘creative director’ for your clothing company.
The new clothing collection is also a joke and will just be the usual see through shit quality clothes they always bring out 😅

• Haha

peachpancakes

I would love to know how much Fran makes off of Molly must be a lot, does anyone know who her other clients are ? I only see the attention being on Molly

Last edited:

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
It’s taken me 18 years to become Creative Director; initiating strategies, managing multiple teams, meeting and exceeding KPI’s, a complex knowledge of my product area as well as market and competitor information, thorough understanding of sales trends, customer insight and the skill of developing commercial ranges which hit margins are of high quality and deliver profit. I’m wondering how MM managed to gain all that experience in the 2 years she left the LI villa. It’s a joke. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in a trade meeting.
As @Beechwood48 said definitely take pride in this! Completely amazing and you will always have the knowledge. Molly will be floundering

Just been watching mauras insta stories and she says she doesn’t like to brag and stay humble why didn’t Tommy choose her? I think molly gave Tommy no choice to stay with her he trapped him lol Maura and Tommy would be so much better suited. I think it’s strange how she stays at there house too wouldnt surprise me if Tommy and Maura go behind mollys back 😂

• Haha

sandc123

it always makes me laugh that they use LV luggage because that screams please steal my luggage…even celebs when they don’t fly private use normal luggage because luggage theft is so common. So new money it hurts
I have a friend who works at airports in luggage and they have tools to get locks off and put them back on and usually the guys who work with him go for the really expensive luggage and see what they have in there

• Wow

klady

VIP Member
E70C0842-2363-422C-BC95-786845C4D281.jpeg

This is EXACTLY how your order from PLT will look on you. Molly, this looks like you’re wearing a wrinkled grandpa’s jacket that’s 2 sizes too big for you🙈 Creative Director my arse!

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Sick of talking about mollys fake job, so off topic but just saw an article in the daily Mail of John fury (Tommy’s dad) saying him and Tommy had a massive row and didn’t speak for days because Tommy left training camp to go to mollys moms wedding 🤣 he said something about molly like “they’re reality tv people, they wouldn’t understand”. Molly definitely will not be happy with John tarnishing the brand. But John fury is not one to mince his words 🤣

goldsmithlady809

I reckon it'll be something more than a coab, as from memory most ads are "PLT x randominfluencer" and this is " By Molly Mae". Maybe her own sub brand? Or perhaps I'm reading into it too much 🤣

Reactions: 26