Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Ewwww who would fucking pay for a scrunchie or water bottle with ‘filter’ on? Almost as bad as angelle collection

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

You Won Jane

I find it funny the way people praise her for turning down huge brand deals because 'she doesn't use or wear the products/clothing'. The Youtube video with her manager is literally a marketing ploy for her image. Fran & Molly both saying if she advertises something she definitely uses it, of course they're saying that! The video was very cleverly done. Also as if it makes it any better? She's promoting a notorious unethical fast fashion brand.. Her fans won't see it that way because they're too far up her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

xx3221

VIP Member
Hey guys, longer term lurker here.

I’ve been having a nosey on Companies House at Fran and Molly 😂 would love to know what Fran’s earnings are. Usually managers take a percentage of earnings don’t they? And Fran is listed as a director (alongside Molly) on all of her various PLC’s as well as having quite a list of her own companies.

After watching Molly’s video with her the other day, I was checking out her Instagram and was astounded at the amount of designer items her and her family wears. If I didn’t know any better she’s so showy I’d think she was a working class mum who wears fake’s she’s bought at the local market and on holiday 😂 so cringe
I think between MM & Fran, Fran is and will always be her manager but I think they will end up doing business deals together. Fran genuinely has hit the jackpot with Molly. I don’t doubt that Fran earns a LOT from MM at all because the career Molly has is all because of her manager … so I would say she earns an insane amount from Molly

Reactions: 28

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
When she first started her collection and had a few select pieces, it looked really pretty. Now £136k just looks like shitty costume jewellery 😭

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
PLT are opening a HOTEL?! 😭 imagine what they’ll pay their staff…where is this hotel?
Omg have you not seen it? It’s ducking vile. If you thought their clothes were tacky this is something else. Pretty sure it’s Manchester
Opens late September so it would make sense

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

klady

VIP Member
DB3E8932-1195-4BDF-96DE-7EA0503A4C79.jpeg

Yes, Mols, we saw the stooopid elephant🤦‍♀️ We’re just grown and don’t give a fuck about stuffed animals🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Meeeeewho

Never usually comment just read by wanting to throw my guess in with what she could be announcing with PLT, in one of her videos she said she invested in a hotel didn’t she? And isn’t the PLT hotel due to open in Sept???? I could however be putting 2+2 together and getting 8!

• Wow
  • Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Teayna Taylor was in the role for a year, I bet Money Mae is the same. Release a few beige edits and go away.

PoppyT1

It’s mostly Kaz fans on twitter they dragged Shaughna, Shannon and Amber. Molly turning down this 2 million deal I don’t believe it at all. She’s got her biggest campaign of her career out when the new batch of islanders are due to leave love island- Fran has that perfectly timed.

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

Well that must be very disheartening to people who actually work in the industry I imagine! It was like when Emma Watson got a role as a Non Exec at the owners of Gucci - despite having no management/ Board experience.

Not sticking up for her but we need to actually get facts right.. she actually had higher monetary offers for collabs when she came out of love island but she turned them down and chose PLT.
She also got offered a £2million deal last year but turned it down because she doesn’t shop at that brand. So she doesn’t actually do it for the money 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’d never name the brand so how do we know it’s even true, fran could’ve pulled that 2million figure out of nowhere for all we know.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I bet molly mae doesn’t even like PLT. She’s just seeing dollar signs
Totally agree. She wears her edit for the initial launch posts and content, but we’ve seen it a million times before, as soon as she’s out anywhere it’s ugly designer outfits from head to toe, courtesy of her Selfridges personal shopper.

She wants thousands of people to buy the crap PLT items but never wears them herself.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tells you all you need to know.

fwooper

VIP Member
I think someone summed it up well when they said she was like the Zoella of her time…. Bland, inoffensive, non threatening or sexual/sexy…. One of the young kids?
Agreed, and linked to this is that I think a lot of people see themselves in her. People are often drawn to people that remind them of themselves, even if they don't realise it. If Molly hadn't got famous she'd be just another one of the Fiat 500 girls tweeting about how much she fancies a takeaway or needs a tan - it's not a coincidence that it's this same demographic (by and large) that adores her so much. Her success seems attainable to them; they think she's an ordinary girl who worked hard and manifested and made it. When in reality it's a whole lot of existing privilege and luck.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
how can she just buy a 37k bracelet and say she’s wanted a £2k necklace for a long time? Surely that’s like a packet of crisps to her
I think she sends Fran pieces she wants to buy, Fran then tells Tommy to buy them for Molly or Molly expects the rest as gifts from her management. It’s completely bizarre and bratty. She wants to portray this relatable and humble persona when in reality she’s a spoilt little brat