Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Koko01

If she doesn’t do it for the money and isn’t financially motivated, why does she work so closely with a brand that makes their clothes in sweatshops? Is she working with them out of the goodness of her own heart and is just passionate about human rights abuses?

Exactly this. She could be working with literally any business that creates their products ethically, but they haven’t got the money to pay her like PLT do so its a no go

Reactions: 33

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
There's definitely been a big turnaround of opinion on both Molly and Amber since the show ended. Just had a look at what people are saying about them...

I agree that former islanders live tweeting the new season and commenting on the new islanders insta accounts is annoying but surely there is a middle ground between that and acting like you're above the show like Molly. While Amber hasn't always acquitted herself well after the show she really hasn't had the same opportunities that other islanders from that year have and I doubt that's due to any moral failing on her part. Also a lot of them are bringing up Molly rejecting this 2 million brand deal which I have a sneaking suspicion probably isn't true.

• Heart

chloe165

She’s hit 6 million on Instagram, cue the big over the top photo with balloons and everything to say thank you and that she earnt all her 6 million through working hard and not through love island 🤥😬

She’s coming across as such an ungrateful cow to all of her fans who wouldn’t have had a clue who she was hadn’t it been for Love island and supported her throughout and after her love island experience. She’s kidding herself big time. Get back to earth molly, who the hell does she think she is

loe

what even is this ‘PLT by Molly mae’ it just sounds like another collab/line with her face on ? I don’t get how this is groundbreaking stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Molly when she realises everyone around her is buying houses or getting engaged and Tommy is off to fight your local bin man

950E1BE9-AF59-444D-90A2-1D81E430D441.png

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
What do people think her actual appeal is? What has she tapped into that other influencers haven’t? I know she’s trying to do the ‘girl next door’ thing but many other girls do it, and do it so much better.

I struggle to see anything special in her that makes her worth following, let alone have this super influencer appeal that she seems to possess?
I think someone summed it up well when they said she was like the Zoella of her time…. Bland, inoffensive, non threatening or sexual/sexy…. One of the young kids?

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
66585A31-7991-4E13-9798-0E7DFAA5D918.jpeg

Maura is on her way to see Molly. Who’s happiest to see Maura, Tommy or Mols?😂

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
how can she just buy a 37k bracelet and say she’s wanted a £2k necklace for a long time? Surely that’s like a packet of crisps to her

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
I’m still convinced tommy and molly aren’t the real thing. And molly still doesn’t like tommy.. but tryna prove to the public she does coz of how much hate she got on love island