Molly-Mae Hague #12 Mrs M Fury is my name, errr Tommy where’s my ring? Is Beka to blame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally think to myself all the time imagine if Mark Zuckerberg decided to get rid of Instagram. What a shambles they all would be in

I literally think to myself all the time imagine if Mark Zuckerberg decided to get rid of Instagram. What a shambles they all would be in

• Heart
Reactions: 44

I’d do exactly that if I were him, and come up with something we could enjoy without having influencer culture rammed down our throats 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Yep, they'd have to look for a proper job like us peasants 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I found the whole thing of liking tweets about Tommy's loyalty during Love Island quite strange because she's trying to distance herself from the show, plus this is simply an odd thing to do two years later... And then I realised she doesn't have the blue tick on there? Is it just a fan account or something? With 409k followers? I don't get it.

Reactions: 12
It must be killing Money-Mae not to post any local content to flash her wealth in the Fiat 500 faces. I’m sure she’s out and about in London. But, if she posts it, then we’ll know she’s breaking lockdown rules after returning from Ibiza!

Reactions: 8
Twitter can’t verify her identity to give her a blue tick because she looks so different on her passport/driving lincence compared to her photos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Twitter can’t verify her identity to give her a blue tick because she looks so different on her passport/driving lincence compared to her photos 🤣
Hahahahhahahahahhhahahah omg stop ☠

I found the whole thing of liking tweets about Tommy's loyalty during Love Island quite strange because she's trying to distance herself from the show, plus this is simply an odd thing to do two years later... And then I realised she doesn't have the blue tick on there? Is it just a fan account or something? With 409k followers? I don't get it.
Yeah super weird creeping on your own fake life. Tommy barely acknowledges her existence in videos, it makes me so uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
When is Medusa-Mae going to post on YouTube? Feel like I haven’t slated her self centred bullshit in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why influencers feel like they have to “get in to coffee” Zara McDermott is the same on her stories asking for coffee recommendations that don’t actually taste like coffee :ROFLMAO: ffs it’s fine not to like it - doesn’t make you less insta worthy have your own personalities ffs🥴
Ugh like all the middle class white schoolgirls in the area I work stay overcrowd Starbucks on their breaks. Because Starbucks is for ppl who don’t really like coffee but wanna flex. It’s so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How can she still say she got all her filler dissolved?!?!

A9A4A5D4-01F9-417D-8FF5-2EB4D500954D.png

Reactions: 9
has she just completely abandoned filter then? i’d be fuming if i had ran out of my tan but the owner was too ‘busy’ to restock it ffs.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear. Maybe her trip to Ibiza was to get some actual content for Filter? Is she doing a Kylie Jenner and having a rebrand?

A64F40A3-CAEB-43FA-ABAB-AD6E0CD15A26.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 27
How can she still say she got all her filler dissolved?!?!

View attachment 688748

There was a post a while ago by someone who knew about cosmetic work - she said that basically once you’ve had filler you have to continue becuase you’ve stretched your skin, particularly true with lips. All a cosmetic surgeon can do is reduce the amount and use a better filler. MM doesnt seem to want admit that !!

Surely she has used a filter on the Laura mercier ad - I can’t believe anyone’s skin is that perfect !!! Isn’t that against advertising standards ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.