Molly-Mae Hague #12 Mrs M Fury is my name, errr Tommy where’s my ring? Is Beka to blame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we supposed to do with the news that you turned down a £2 million pound deal? Who cares? Why share this? Are you too rich now, you don't need it or something.
It’s a blatant brag that she doesn’t need it isn’t it, whilst trying to appear humble and genuine. Fiat 500 Twitter has fallen for it of course.

Reactions: 24
What are we supposed to do with the news that you turned down a £2 million pound deal? Who cares? Why share this? Are you too rich now, you don't need it or something.
Especially as it might have been a silly deal that made no sence. It could have been offered 2 million to sign away her name for years with no extra earnings on top, of course she'd say no to that because she could earn far more in the long run.

I expect it's a half-truth just to boost her and make her look oh so principled and ethical :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone can claim anything. Show us the proof !!
Amber gill said she got paid a million but I don’t see any bank statements proving any of it..
All exaggerated for attention

Reactions: 17
Anyone can claim anything. Show us the proof !!
Amber gill said she got paid a million but I don’t see any bank statements proving any of it..
All exaggerated for attention
bleeping hell it's crossing a line a bit to expect to see bank statements proving someones wage🥴🥴🥴 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
29B78626-8923-4662-A023-578077508FFA.jpeg

Money-Mae has been reading here and wants to show proof that she takes off her jewelry😂 Hi Mols👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was somewhat tongue in cheek 😀
My point was mainly that they can claim they have been paid anything
I read it as sarcasm haha, I get what you mean. An influencer can claim something was a 1m deal but it doesn’t mean they actually get 1m cash

Reactions: 16
I read it as sarcasm haha, I get what you mean. An influencer can claim something was a 1m deal but it doesn’t mean they actually get 1m cash
I swear some people take posts here a tad too seriously, I read most things as tongue in cheek 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wouldn't call somebody that buys shares short term an investor, they're more day traders lol
But that aside does an investor actually do anything different than buy shares? Like I’m not arguing I’m genuinely clueless and confused now. Is there a way to invest in something other than a) being there when the company is set up and paying for some of it or b) buying shares thereafter? I’m just confused as I feel like you’re talking about an investor as someone that doesn’t buy shares so how do they do it lol

I’m more amazed at the 600 notifications 😂 How do you not feel the need to open it just to get rid of the number? I’d be on edge - it’s like people who have 1000+ emails on their phone
I have 69,557 and that’s on adhd xx

Also I come here to post this god awful shite Fiat 500 Twitter is throwing at my notifications
3A35552D-FF25-43C1-8729-B99688440311.jpeg

INTEGRITY
INTEG-
am raging slightly. INTEGRITY being attributed to their label lizard queen because oh look guys aren’t I amazing I turned down a 2m deal cos I didn’t shop there 😠

the funny thing is to me that says more snobby than integrity. I bet she turned it down cos She didn’t wanna be associated with the brand like if it was new look or whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That YouTube video was just another typical video for Molly to just boast about herself again😴 “I came out of love island and all these top brands wanted to work with me” blah blah blah. Then saying she turned down a 2 million deal because “she didn’t shop there” it was defo somewhere like new look or river island and she didn’t take the job because she thinks she’s above it, oh no Molly wouldn’t ever shop there she’s too good for that tit🙄 Made me laugh also when she said she’s happy and confident with the way she looks now🥴 well clearly not when all you do is photoshop the crap out of your pictures and you still have lip filler in and whiten your teeth all the time, Yh well confident are you, absolute joker🤥

Reactions: 28
That YouTube video was just another typical video for Molly to just boast about herself again😴 “I came out of love island and all these top brands wanted to work with me” blah blah blah. Then saying she turned down a 2 million deal because “she didn’t shop there” it was defo somewhere like new look or river island and she didn’t take the job because she thinks she’s above it, oh no Molly wouldn’t ever shop there she’s too good for that tit🙄 Made me laugh also when she said she’s happy and confident with the way she looks now🥴 well clearly not when all you do is photoshop the crap out of your pictures and you still have lip filler in and whiten your teeth all the time, Yh well confident are you, absolute joker🤥
Thankyou!! Literally just means she felt she was above it!

Also i CREASED at this earlier guys cos genuinely GENUINELY i thought it was a bleeping dogs paw and was like omg why are it’s claws the wrong way

852283C8-21AF-44EA-BA83-8CC0362A48A3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.