Molly-Mae Hague #12 Mrs M Fury is my name, errr Tommy where’s my ring? Is Beka to blame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirror and Mail happily posting her flaunting the rules “The Spanish island is on the amber list, which meant the TV star had to take a pre-departure Covid test before she flew back to England”

“She also had to take two post-arrival tests and quarantined up to ten days when she arrived back in Manchester”

F8342987-2C5D-4C88-A084-41671EF28FE7.jpeg

Reactions: 5
You don’t have to quarantine if a country is on the amber list and you have been double vaccinated.

Reactions: 8
You don’t have to quarantine if a country is on the amber list and you have been double vaccinated.
I’ve actually never seen her mention anything about being double vaccinated? Doesn’t she have a huge fear of needles apparently (ignoring the 100’s of filler she’s had aha) but I would think if she got vaccinated she would have made such a huge deal about it as per usual 😂 I also could be wrong and just not looked at her stories that day though aha

There’s no way she’s vaccinated and didn’t put anything on her story. This is the girl that posts when she spills a cup of coffee.
Omg great minds think alike ahaha

Reactions: 12
I’m not saying she has I’m just saying she might have been and therefore might not have to quarantine. We’re all just making assumptions either way haha

Reactions: 4
Molly never delves into current affairs (presumably because she doesn't know what they are), so I wouldn't be stunned if the didn't mention being vaccinated.

Having said that... is anyone paying attention to the Covid rules now? I feel that post 'freedom day', nobody actually cares.

Reactions: 22
Mirror and Mail happily posting her flaunting the rules “The Spanish island is on the amber list, which meant the TV star had to take a pre-departure Covid test before she flew back to England”

“She also had to take two post-arrival tests and quarantined up to ten days when she arrived back in Manchester”

View attachment 690066
Not saying she looks bad here but it's just sooo different to her insta. She looks like a totally different person.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 690066
It actually disgusts me how she alters her face and neck to almost look anorexic I'm photos what message does she sent out to people!? She has a very square face she completely changes it!

Reactions: 22
So she doesn’t want to talk about it Love Island 😚✌🏻 But is liking tweets about Tommy when he was in Casa Amor, hmmm (not my screenshot)

View attachment 683109
It makes me laugh so many people going on about how he stayed loyal to molly and how he’s the “perfect boyfriend” people seem to be forgetting he actually had a gf and he dumped her to be on love island🥴🥴 also she stated he was very controlling and aggressive sometimes🤔 yeah absolute boyfriend goals right there🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
I’ve got hot tea!! When did she come back from Ibiza? Because someone v close to me works in a bar in Moorgate London (botanist) and saw MM there on Friday! She said she’s very pretty IRL tho (clearly not a tattler)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ellie brown went from yachting to watching Molly count her teddies. She must think she’s such a melt 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.