Molly-Mae Hague #12 Mrs M Fury is my name, errr Tommy where’s my ring? Is Beka to blame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ganggg - I say gang because my manager Fran told me you were giving me SO much hate for saying guysss all the time. Anywaysss welcome back to a brand new thread. Honestlyyy I categorically can’t believe how fast these threads are going. I don’t even do anything wrong but you guys just loveee to hate on meee 😚✌🏻

So I finallyyy managed to park my massive car so let’s not even talk about it. Omg I was literallyyy in the middle of the road. I just can’t park, maybe I need some lessons? But don’t worry guyssss it’s not because the car is too big for me and too big to be my first ever car because I literally manifested it so it’s not that. I’m just so random I’ll just park here? Not even bothered about getting a ticket because it’s part of my personality 😚✌🏻 And I’m SO wealthyyy so it’s not even an issue for meee

I’m SO petrified, PETRIFIED of needles I can’t even talk about it. Literallyyy don’t know how I managed to get so much filler pumped into my face - let’s not even talk about it okayyy 😚✌🏻 But yeah I’m so nervous for my surgery because I have endometriosis, incase you didn’t know because obviouslyyy I just know and believe I have it so I’ll tell everyone, including the media so they keep me relevant and then I can complain about how much hate I get and how many fake stories they make up about meee - I’m categoricallyyy the only reason some newspapers are still going you know. They just love to run with everything I sayyy 😚✌🏻 By the way guysss I completely forgot to update you on my mole. I know I literallyyy went on about it SO much and made out I had cancer but it’s actuallyyy all fine. No need to worry now guysss - I got the attention I wanted so just don’t believe a word I say anymore because I’m just a little bellend 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m going on a juice cleanse because I’m fumingggg that I’m not the size I was before going into Love Island and when I was a child. I’m still eating my salads with a bucket of coleslaw on top and literallyyy going to the gym everyday. Yep everyday because I have to make sure you all know how healthy and super, SUPER fit I am. I’m still on this ✨ journey ✨ of making sure everyone knows I’m better than them. But yeah guysss I just love the juice cleanse life. I’m just obsessed with everything I promote 😚✌🏻 Don’t worry about it guysss it’s just all for the Gram because I’m still going to edit and photoshop ALL of my content, even my stories because I cannot have people see what I really look like because I’m the ultimate catfish and obviouslyyy so, SO insecure. It’s not like anyone even gives me hate about how I look… no wait guysss actuallyyy I do get so much hate what am I even talking about? Omg I’m just so random but anywaysss

Omg I just love making everyone believe Thomas and I are engaged and pregnant - especiallyyy my Fiat 500 gals they just go WILDDD for me. We literallyyy went ring shopping, tried on some rings but obviouslyyy none of them were expensive enough for meee because I’ll have to show it off on Instagram so it has to be unREALLL. I don’t even know how Tommy will afford it with his lack of career? Honestlyyy he’ll just have to start manifesting won’t he? So yeah we literally just need to pick a ring and it’ll happen. Errr, sorry? Did I say we? I mean Tommy because it’s going to be a huge, HUGE surprise and I won’t have anything to do with it. Neither will Fran or the girls from my management team because Tommy and I plan all of our surprises by ourselves. We didn’t even get any help to organize our 2 year anniversary surprise. It honestlyyy feels like we’ve been together forever doesn’t it? I just love my Shlunkydog SO much. I honestlyyy feel so lucky to have such an incredible man. Honestlyyy I feel like I manifested him into my life. Just don’t ask him to do a Q&A with me because he gets sooo mad 😚✌🏻

Thank you sooo much for reading guysss. I’m off to go and watch Harry Potter for the millionth time. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, OBSESSED. I just love it so much. I’m literally not watching Love Island this year because I just want to be seen as a business woman and not an ex-Love Islander so I’m not even gonna talk about it or draw attention to it because like I said I’m so much better than that show. I just really want to be taken seriouslyyy. So yeah. Anywaysss bye guysss, I love you all sooo much and I’ll see you all in my next recap. *blows kiss*

✨ Title by @spillthetea23, edited slightly to fit ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Hey ganggg - I say gang because my manager Fran told me you were giving me SO much hate for saying guysss all the time. Anywaysss welcome back to a brand new thread. Honestlyyy I categorically can’t believe how fast these threads are going. I don’t even do anything wrong but you guys just loveee to hate on meee 😚✌🏻

So I finallyyy managed to park my massive car so let’s not even talk about it. Omg I was literallyyy in the middle of the road. I just can’t park, maybe I need some lessons? But don’t worry guyssss it’s not because the car is too big for me and too big to be my first ever car because I literally manifested it so it’s not that. I’m just so random I’ll just park here? Not even bothered about getting a ticket because it’s part of my personality 😚✌🏻 And I’m SO wealthyyy so it’s not even an issue for meee

I’m SO petrified, PETRIFIED of needles I can’t even talk about it. Literallyyy don’t know how I managed to get so much filler pumped into my face - let’s not even talk about it okayyy 😚✌🏻 But yeah I’m so nervous for my surgery because I have endometriosis, incase you didn’t know because obviouslyyy I just know and believe I have it so I’ll tell everyone, including the media so they keep me relevant and then I can complain about how much hate I get and how many fake stories they make up about meee - I’m categoricallyyy the only reason some newspapers are still going you know. They just love to run with everything I sayyy 😚✌🏻 By the way guysss I completely forgot to update you on my mole. I know I literallyyy went on about it SO much and made out I had cancer but it’s actuallyyy all fine. No need to worry now guysss - I got the attention I wanted so just don’t believe a word I say anymore because I’m just a little bellend 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m going on a juice cleanse because I’m fumingggg that I’m not the size I was before going into Love Island and when I was a child. I’m still eating my salads with a bucket of coleslaw on top and literallyyy going to the gym everyday. Yep everyday because I have to make sure you all know how healthy and super, SUPER fit I am. I’m still on this ✨ journey ✨ of making sure everyone knows I’m better than them. But yeah guysss I just love the juice cleanse life. I’m just obsessed with everything I promote 😚✌🏻 Don’t worry about it guysss it’s just all for the Gram because I’m still going to edit and photoshop ALL of my content, even my stories because I cannot have people see what I really look like because I’m the ultimate catfish and obviouslyyy so, SO insecure. It’s not like anyone even gives me hate about how I look… no wait guysss actuallyyy I do get so much hate what am I even talking about? Omg I’m just so random but anywaysss

Omg I just love making everyone believe Thomas and I are engaged and pregnant - especiallyyy my Fiat 500 gals they just go WILDDD for me. We literallyyy went ring shopping, tried on some rings but obviouslyyy none of them were expensive enough for meee because I’ll have to show it off on Instagram so it has to be unREALLL. I don’t even know how Tommy will afford it with his lack of career? Honestlyyy he’ll just have to start manifesting won’t he? So yeah we literally just need to pick a ring and it’ll happen. Errr, sorry? Did I say we? I mean Tommy because it’s going to be a huge, HUGE surprise and I won’t have anything to do with it. Neither will Fran or the girls from my management team because Tommy and I plan all of our surprises by ourselves. We didn’t even get any help to organize our 2 year anniversary surprise. It honestlyyy feels like we’ve been together forever doesn’t it? I just love my Shlunkydog SO much. I honestlyyy feel so lucky to have such an incredible man. Honestlyyy I feel like I manifested him into my life. Just don’t ask him to do a Q&A with me because he gets sooo mad 😚✌🏻

Thank you sooo much for reading guysss. I’m off to go and watch Harry Potter for the millionth time. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, OBSESSED. I just love it so much. I’m literally not watching Love Island this year because I just want to be seen as a business woman and not an ex-Love Islander so I’m not even gonna talk about it or draw attention to it because like I said I’m so much better than that show. I just really want to be taken seriouslyyy. So yeah. Anywaysss bye guysss, I love you all sooo much and I’ll see you all in my next recap. *blows kiss*

✨ Title by @spillthetea23, edited slightly to fit ✨
Thank you so much 😂 love your roundup 😂

Reactions: 8
*Beka’s name makes it into the thread title*

You won Beka. Enjoy the fame. I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord, what a sad little life Beka. You ruined my night completely, so you could have the fame. I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck, without any tyres on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
I agree - I think it’s because he’s in cheeky chappy mode. A lot of the time he seems resentful and rather woodenly deeply earnest.
I don’t get their relationship

Reactions: 18
So is Molly going to make her mum’s wedding day all about her? I think so. I wonder if we’ll get some photos today or do we have to wait for her to photoshop them to death? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Are we placing bets that she’ll be the one to catch the bouquet and then put it on her insta story?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
just putting it out there idc if they were free if someone suggested I get PLT to design my bridesmaids dresses I’d literally have to throw the whole wedding away x

• Haha
Reactions: 58
PLT designed her bridesmaid dress and it looks like any other dress in Debenhams.
She tried to make it a power move like Vera Wang for the Karashians

• Heart
Reactions: 54
You won’t believe me but her make-up looks really nice. But why does she have two freckles on her forehead in the first photo but only one in the second? That’s suspicious

A17158E5-3F3E-4222-90A7-5F810F6312A4.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Maybe just me but if my bridesmaid posted photos on her Instagram story on the day of the wedding and basically turned her bridesmaid's dress into an #Ad, I'd be demoting her from the top table and seating her beside the boring uncle.

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.