Molly-Mae Hague #12 Mrs M Fury is my name, errr Tommy where’s my ring? Is Beka to blame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of brand wants to be associated with a woman's shelter? I appreciate it would be the kinder and more socially conscious thing to do, but.... come on.
What would be so bad about being associated with a women's shelter? I would have assumed that would have been something positive

• Heart
Reactions: 80
1DEF3AE8-1401-43C9-97D8-4BB57F190A5B.jpeg

guys please i am wheezing she looks like she's gonna come up to me and ask if i have games on my phone 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
What would be so bad about being associated with a women's shelter? I would have assumed that would have been something positive
Doing charity work isn't bad. It just doesn't necessarily make people want to buy from your brand. Consumers always go for aspirational over charity.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
T

there’s no way she hasn’t had her cheek filler re done.
definitely looks like a couple courses of profihlo too!! Which we love but I don’t get why she can’t just be honest about her procedures. She didn’t like the previous filler so got rid. What’s wrong with saying yeah I like tje natural look but can also get subtle filler to enhance natural beauty. Just fycking own it molly do my nut in girl

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Doing charity work isn't bad. It just doesn't necessarily make people want to buy from your brand. Consumers always go for aspirational over charity.
Maybe! Although I personally would probably rather buy from a charitable brand than a brand who send their products to someone who openly doesn't like their product

Reactions: 18
duck off a few days ago she HATED coffee and now she’s doing an artsy video of her making a coffee. Is your name Zoella? No no no duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nah at this stage I’m just over influencers/reality tv stars using facetune. The fact that they edit themselves to look like these unrealistically flawless feminine and slim-thicc figured girls is so toxic. It’s easy to say ‘don’t follow them then’ or ‘don’t look’ when they are absolutely everywhere regardless of whether you follow them or not. I’m constantly seeing friends and people on social media moaning about how ‘goals’ these girls are and how much they wish they looked like them when the reality is, the likes of MollyMae don’t even look like themselves. I’m sorry but take one look and compare video, vlog footage or paparazzi photos of Molly to her Instagram.. I don’t mean this to be rude I’m just stating facts, personally I think she looks quite masculine in terms of her face (maybe due to the fillers and veneers) and her face is quite wide, nose is bigger and then on Instagram she’s all petite faced and feminine looking with ‘perfect’ features and figure. It’s not real and it’s to toxic. I know the majority of us on here have already established this but clearly millions of others have not because they’re so obsessed with the false version of her and compare themselves to that unattainable version. Even me, knowing she does not look like what she portrays herself to be on Instagram, I still get a tinge of jealousy when I see her photos being shared on social media. Because this is the norm with these influencers we are so used to seeing them look all ‘perfect’ and feminine, we become so used to it and begin to question our own appearances and wonder why we don’t have that chiseled jaw, slim thicc figure, airbrushed face with no under eye bags, petite upturned nose, big lips and fox eyes. It’s so unhealthy and I wish more people would speak about it outside of forums like this. I will tweet about it every now and then but it’s like nobody cares that much, it’s like they actually want to believe that what they are perceiving is real. Think of just how normalised getting fillers, veneers, nose jobs, eye lifts, jaw filler, liposuction, boob jobs etc are becoming especially during this social media influencer boom. It’s absolutely skyrocketed and the girls who are getting these procedures done are starting off younger and younger. (Nothing against anyone who has any of the above but I hope you get my point about the excessiveness and normalisation of it in today’s society). Again, I don’t need any ‘just don’t look or follow blah blah’ because ultimately, it’s everywhere including outside of social media and it is overwhelming even if you try to ignore it.
All
Of this! Drop me out with the “don’t look then” responses - I KNOW this stuff isn’t real (altho as u say still compare myself which is the danger in social media - il wish I looked like kylie Jenner for example🤡) - what I care about is the millions of girls who don’t see through it or are too young to realise it’s all fake. Those are the people I’ll complain for, not myself so the people who try and act like you’re being a Karen for wanting realistic expectations for our young girls can honestly suck their mothers dry

What sort of brand wants to be associated with a woman's shelter? I appreciate it would be the kinder and more socially conscious thing to do, but.... come on.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ u don’t get it then.

Reactions: 9
It makes me cringe how she does her neck in her pics to show off her bones etc.. Don’t know why it makes me so uncomfortable to look at

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why influencers feel like they have to “get in to coffee” Zara McDermott is the same on her stories asking for coffee recommendations that don’t actually taste like coffee :ROFLMAO: ffs it’s fine not to like it - doesn’t make you less insta worthy have your own personalities ffs🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don’t understand why influencers feel like they have to “get in to coffee” Zara McDermott is the same on her stories asking for coffee recommendations that don’t actually taste like coffee :ROFLMAO: ffs it’s fine not to like it - doesn’t make you less insta worthy have your own personalities ffs🥴
This! I genuinely like coffee but it isn’t illegal not too 😂 one of my friends can’t stand it so when we go for ‘coffee’ she will get tea and I’ll get coffee. Or we end up in a beer garden sinking pints of dark fruits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.