Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppet88

Chatty Member
think that was about 20 years ago. All his family are like loons - Louis Jenkins is his cousin he’s some big hippy now used to be a massive scall
Yep, 1996.

Big Chilli give a model in Kirkby a good belt because she wasn’t interested in his advances. The girls been left with a Brian injury and hasn’t been able to work a day in her life since. Again, this was years ago. But lovely family

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If we ever get to Page 49.... the next thread title will have to be Mollie Corish is with Chill Chilton Jenkins Pass it on 🤣🤣🤣
Seen as she thinks it's a big "secret"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

unknownposter

Did I miss the geg on who went to Nick in Dubai for having a bag of lemo in between all the arguing about what that blerts real name is?

And If anyones got geg on slab back why aren’t they posting it on her thread (which has Gone drier than my vagina every time I see a pic of Delo and now chilli)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

poppet88

Chatty Member
Remember whenever he’d see us he used to say “not you two again twit & twat but you know I love yous” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 those where the days girl
They were 🤣. Heart of good Jimmy

They were 🤣. Heart of good Jimmy
Gold

Yeha I heard he had gone to London cos he had been up to know good & people were after him , so it's true then ?
It’s the dad that’s been in hiding. He has been for a long time. It was in 1993 he went into hiding, but the lads nephews, the Riley’s would still kill him if they found him. And probably little Chilli aswell

I won’t mention the girls name who has a brain injury. But she had a lovely future of glamour modelling and air hostessing ahead of her.
Chills wife asked him why he done it. He said because the girl was coming on to him 🙈. His wife stayed with him.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

uncutghams

Is the Dad dodgy, or people chatting shit as per?
their dad grassed in a few big Liverpool dealers so they moved to dubai as kids then come back when mollie was in year 9

I don’t think she’s stunning, and I’m not being bitchy I’ll be the first to tell someone they’re gorgeous. She’s got a model body but that’s about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve always thought she’s different looking but not in a typically attractive way which is maybe why she’s done quite well as a model? That and the fact she grew up modelling for her Nan

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
@marymint thanks for that girl announcing it on the other thread ! Could of done that meself ive I'd of wanted to 👍🏻👍🏻

Omg thank you! Xx

Just looked at the make ups… you scouse girls are just stunning, I look at myself and I look like a toe. Wouldn’t mind I’m only over the water, why didn’t the gorgeousness make its way over here 😭
Behave Quarrie sure you're fabulous girl ! Half them girls are bad Coke heads in credit card debt up to their eyeballs shopping in cricket but live in their mums box room 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Yeha I heard he had gone to London cos he had been up to know good & people were after him , so it's true then ?
He’s been in hiding since he done that to the doorman Goss, the reason soft shite Molly wont show his face is because the Jenkins was warned if they can’t get big chilli then little chilli is getting it or anyone from the family

• Wow
  • Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
He’s been in hiding since he done that to the doorman Goss, the reason soft shite Molly wont show his face is because the Jenkins was warned if they can’t get big chilli then little chilli is getting it or anyone from the family
Well her walking round with a Chilli necklace on and posting 🌶 emojis all the time won’t help his anonymity will it 🤣 you can tell she’s dying to post him

• Heart
I thought with the lifestyle she shows on insta she wouldn’t have a baby for a long time 🤔 I thought she was only around 24yo?
I always think influencers like that who have the world at their feet and are young, only get pregnant either to trap whoever they’re with or they think it’s the cool thing to do.. little do they know how bloody hard it is and your whole life is now basically over 😂

nayb91

Ok just a total insta stalker tattle obsessed , came from Nikki Hughes thread ..
so many questions ..
is chilly his actual name ?
Minor fb stalk , sister posts pics of him and she’s from Widnes …
Mollies Aunty- mua ,how did they just all fall on feet cause the nan blasts out a few frocks for Liverpool z listers ??
What does Ava do ?
How did the mum become a big time interior designer over night ?
his name is chillington

• Haha

poppet88

Chatty Member
Chilli probably isn’t showing his face as his dads been in hiding since stabbing a doorman many years ago. Lovely family

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Tessiebear

I do think she is unreal to be fair but what they did to Holly b was disgusting, it was discussed on Nikki Hughes thread has anyone got the tea
I’d bet my house he’ll do the same to her. I couldn’t relax if it was my fella. I’m glad that Holly B has found happiness with someone else. It’s one thing to be cheated (horrendous in itself) on but imagine walking in on them shagging in your own bed 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8