Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s the topic of our group chat too. That will have offended so many people and they know it because they’re trying to explain themselves now
Same girl we av all been talking about it all morning. Fucking cheek of them ! We're all fuming !
There isn't a doctor or midwife in the land who would agree with the intensity of the training she's doing !! Kids going to come out like it's on the juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on Earth is she trying to prove?!! Madness
She carried on with the workout -sorry but it's ridiculous ! Who would do that !
She's showing off her flat stomach now 6 days post baby - like it's a shcok she's flat as a pancake - you were lifting weights when your waters broke & over trained so it's not surprising your bump is gone !

Reactions: 5

chattycatty

VIP Member
Omg thank you! Xx

Just looked at the make ups… you scouse girls are just stunning, I look at myself and I look like a toe. Wouldn’t mind I’m only over the water, why didn’t the gorgeousness make its way over here 😭
Aw I’m sure your gorgeous inside and out xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought with the lifestyle she shows on insta she wouldn’t have a baby for a long time 🤔 I thought she was only around 24yo?

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Defo going to make a Thread of their own for the power duo. Have you seen what that cheeky Cunt has posted this morning. Me and my mates are all fuming. Just cos you can't be arsed training when pregnant.
Who does he think he is posting that , people have their own reasons for not wanting to excessively exercise like his bird has chose to.... fucking pair of them need to give it a rest now sick of the sight of that bump and then prattling on about exercising pregnant.
It’s the topic of our group chat too. That will have offended so many people and they know it because they’re trying to explain themselves now

Northernjuice

Ok just a total insta stalker tattle obsessed , came from Nikki Hughes thread ..
so many questions ..
is chilly his actual name ?
Minor fb stalk , sister posts pics of him and she’s from Widnes …
Mollies Aunty- mua ,how did they just all fall on feet cause the nan blasts out a few frocks for Liverpool z listers ??
What does Ava do ?
How did the mum become a big time interior designer over night ?

So I got told that even though he's has legit businesses , 🌶 is up to no good too that's why he's lying low in London !!

Also don't yous think Holly B is overdoing it now with all the working out so heavily pregnant , yeah i know it's her body her child but she's doing far too much imo.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Defo going to make a Thread of their own for the power duo. Have you seen what that cheeky Cunt has posted this morning. Me and my mates are all fuming. Just cos you can't be arsed training when pregnant.
Who does he think he is posting that , people have their own reasons for not wanting to excessively exercise like his bird has chose to.... fucking pair of them need to give it a rest now sick of the sight of that bump and then prattling on about exercising pregnant.
She probably only trains so hard so she doesn’t end up a fat mess because she wouldn’t want people talking abar her that’s the real truth the vain crank

StTropez

Going back to Mollie C does anyone else think it’s weird how the Bramley sisters are still mates with her and use her to model after she cheater with Chilly on Holly Braithwaite?

nayb91

You pipe up everywhere, we know it’s chilton but he’ll always be known as chilly. No one uses his real name no one. But you know what I cba either. Bye now 👋🏻

Oh you again. And as for the contradicting you pipe up on every thread trying to contradict everyone who comments.
Someone asked is Chilly his real name.. and no it’s not because it’s chilton 😩😩 but sorry as you seem to treat it like your claim to fame is knowing his family and treating it like some kind of achievement.

would love to know where I have contradicted anyone

Going back to Mollie C does anyone else think it’s weird how the Bramley sisters are still mates with her and use her to model after she cheater with Chilly on Holly Braithwaite?
I think everything is superficial friendships.. they’re more matey with mollie as mollie attended Lucy’s wedding etc.

My mate went with chilly after he was with that 10/10 model.. even then apparently Hollie was still blowing up his phone years after they’d spilt. I wonder how he gets like such good looking girls - I don’t see the appeal of him

I wanna know who Callum’s previous birds are 🤔

Last edited:

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Yep, 1996.

Big Chilli give a model in Kirkby a good belt because she wasn’t interested in his advances. The girls been left with a Brian injury and hasn’t been able to work a day in her life since. Again, this was years ago. But lovely family
Yeah I remember that happened outside the entertainer pub. All because she wasn’t interested in big chilli. Remember when we used to go down to jacky mundos and get free pizzas of Jimmy Shirley. He was a lovely man Jimmy and so are Ross & Jay. Even tho they was upto no good they was a lovely family.