Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her necklace and tattoo really weird, it’s like she’s his property. I know people wearing their kids names as a necklace, which doesn’t bother me, my mates would defo laugh if I turned up wearing my husbands name on my neck 😂

Reactions: 6
its chilton .. cba arguing over his name 😂

You pipe up everywhere, we know it’s chilton but he’ll always be known as chilly. No one uses his real name no one. But you know what I cba either. Bye now 👋🏻

contradicting what exactly? For getting the spelling wrong? Hardly “always” 🙃 but ok.
Oh you again. And as for the contradicting you pipe up on every thread trying to contradict everyone who comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Going back to Mollie C does anyone else think it’s weird how the Bramley sisters are still mates with her and use her to model after she cheater with Chilly on Holly Braithwaite?

Reactions: 4
You pipe up everywhere, we know it’s chilton but he’ll always be known as chilly. No one uses his real name no one. But you know what I cba either. Bye now 👋🏻

Oh you again. And as for the contradicting you pipe up on every thread trying to contradict everyone who comments.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. People like this are the reason people like us end up stopping posting real tea. That’s why I’ve stopped posting tea on the Kate hayes thread. People contracting, asking for evidence etc 💤. Be arsed

Confirmed by companies house - rise studio 😂
Stick to companies house then 🤣. What do we know. We’ve only known the man since we were toddlers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. People like this are the reason people like us end up stopping posting real tea. That’s why I’ve stopped posting tea on the Kate hayes thread. People contracting, asking for evidence etc 💤. Be arsed

Stick to companies house then 🤣. What do we know. We’ve only known the man since we were toddlers 🤣
Girl I know and the tea we’ve got about that bleep too. We’ve forgot more than what some will ever know 🤣🤣 and don’t get me started on companies house, why is that took as the bible 🤣🤣 be arsed arguing over someone we’ve known since babies. Sorry I mean toddlers 🙄😴

• Haha

I was trying to back you up, I’m not guna lie I ended up being so confused by all the posts arguing about the name 😂

Rather read some tea than arguing about a name!

@browncouncilbin @poppet88 yous two are like a tag team 🤣🤣
Tag team back again turn up the music and let’s begin, party on party people let’s hear some noise, browncouncilbin and poppet in the house so jump for joy there’s a party over here a party over there wave your hands in the air shake your derrière, these 3 words when getting busy WHOOP THERE IS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tag team back again turn up the music and let’s begin, party on party people let’s hear some noise, browncouncilbin and poppet in the house so jump for joy there’s a party over here a party over there wave your hands in the air shake your derrière, these 3 words when getting busy WHOOP THERE IS 🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck OFF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
@marymint thanks for that girl announcing it on the other thread ! Could of done that meself ive I'd of wanted to 👍🏻👍🏻

Behave Quarrie sure you're fabulous girl ! Half them girls are bad Coke heads in credit card debt up to their eyeballs shopping in cricket but live in their mums box room 🤣🤣
Sorry if I offended just thought a few people had asked? Won’t open my mouth in future

Someone asked is Chilly his real name.. and no it’s not because it’s chilton 😩😩 but sorry as you seem to treat it like your claim to fame is knowing his family and treating it like some kind of achievement.

would love to know where I have contradicted anyone

Going back to Mollie C does anyone else think it’s weird how the Bramley sisters are still mates with her and use her to model after she cheater with Chilly on Holly Braithwaite?
I think everything is superficial friendships.. they’re more matey with mollie as mollie attended Lucy’s wedding etc.

My mate went with chilly after he was with that 10/10 model.. even then apparently Hollie was still blowing up his phone years after they’d spilt. I wonder how he gets like such good looking girls - I don’t see the appeal of him

I wanna know who Callum’s previous birds are 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Someone asked is Chilly his real name.. and no it’s not because it’s chilton 😩😩 but sorry as you seem to treat it like your claim to fame is knowing his family and treating it like some kind of achievement.

I think everything is superficial friendships.. they’re more matey with mollie as mollie attended Lucy’s wedding etc.

My mate went with chilly after he was with that 10/10 model.. even then apparently Hollie was still blowing up his phone years after they’d spilt. I wonder how he gets like such good looking girls - I don’t see the appeal of him

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 claim to fame behave head. If I wanted that there’s better names I could use and if I wanted achievement I’d use my own family, now that’d be an achievement. Leg it and do one sweet cheeks 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Think the irony is lost on you in saying @browncouncilbin thinks it’s her claim to fame, then you saying he’s slept with your mate 🤣🤣. If we wanted to make a claim to fame, there’s much better names that could be used than some gutter rat from Southdene 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2

There’s a thread for them now I’ll link it x