Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Quarrantinemadness 👆🏼 There you go girl. Just putting it on here can't be arsed turning it into a big thing on the other one xx
Omg thank you! Xx

Just looked at the make ups… you scouse girls are just stunning, I look at myself and I look like a toe. Wouldn’t mind I’m only over the water, why didn’t the gorgeousness make its way over here 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@marymint thanks for that girl announcing it on the other thread ! Could of done that meself ive I'd of wanted to 👍🏻👍🏻

Omg thank you! Xx

Just looked at the make ups… you scouse girls are just stunning, I look at myself and I look like a toe. Wouldn’t mind I’m only over the water, why didn’t the gorgeousness make its way over here 😭
Behave Quarrie sure you're fabulous girl ! Half them girls are bad Coke heads in credit card debt up to their eyeballs shopping in cricket but live in their mums box room 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok just a total insta stalker tattle obsessed , came from Nikki Hughes thread ..
so many questions ..
is chilly his actual name ?
Minor fb stalk , sister posts pics of him and she’s from Widnes …
Mollies Aunty- mua ,how did they just all fall on feet cause the nan blasts out a few frocks for Liverpool z listers ??
What does Ava do ?
How did the mum become a big time interior designer over night ?
Yeh that’s his real name. Named after his dad. Both from Kirkby originally. I know him from my younger days

Reactions: 2
Omg thank you! Xx

Aw I’m sure your gorgeous inside and out xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was in my year he was mates with Keith Johnson and the Robert’s brothers from Lydiate
I didn’t know that. Jimmy’s sons do you mean? Strange one brother ended up in a different school for a bit when their whole family went to ruffwood.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know that. Jimmy’s sons do you mean? Strange one brother ended up in a different school for a bit when their whole family went to ruffwood.
Yer sure he went for a year or two then went to a school in Kirkby but he 💯 had a spell in maghull high

All designer clothes proper boss coats rockport the lot ha ha ha long time ago that

Yer sure he went for a year or two then went to a school in Kirkby but he 💯 had a spell in maghull high

All designer clothes proper boss coats rockport the lot ha ha ha long time ago that
🤣🤣. Their dad was a sound fella. Remember him turning up when Ross was having a straightener on the field by school 🤣🤣

🤣🤣. Their dad was a sound fella. Remember him turning up when Ross was having a straightener on the field by school 🤣🤣
I don’t mean he was sound for that by the way. He used to do a lot for those not as well off