Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh thatā€™s his real name. Named after his dad. Both from Kirkby originally. I know him from my younger days
I spelt his name wrong in my post sorry..itā€™s Chilton!

Whatā€™s happened in Dubai with them girls is it Lauren noon? I donā€™t have insta now šŸ˜«

Last edited:
Chilli probably isnā€™t showing his face as his dads been in hiding since stabbing a doorman many years ago. Lovely family

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Chilli probably isnā€™t showing his face as his dads been in hiding since stabbing a doorman many years ago. Lovely family
think that was about 20 years ago. All his family are like loons - Louis Jenkins is his cousin heā€™s some big hippy now used to be a massive scall

Reactions: 2
think that was about 20 years ago. All his family are like loons - Louis Jenkins is his cousin heā€™s some big hippy now used to be a massive scall
Yep, 1996.

Big Chilli give a model in Kirkby a good belt because she wasnā€™t interested in his advances. The girls been left with a Brian injury and hasnā€™t been able to work a day in her life since. Again, this was years ago. But lovely family

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yep, 1996.

Big Chilli give a model in Kirkby a good belt because she wasnā€™t interested in his advances. The girls been left with a Brian injury and hasnā€™t been able to work a day in her life since. Again, this was years ago. But lovely family
Yeah I remember that happened outside the entertainer pub. All because she wasnā€™t interested in big chilli. Remember when we used to go down to jacky mundos and get free pizzas of Jimmy Shirley. He was a lovely man Jimmy and so are Ross & Jay. Even tho they was upto no good they was a lovely family.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I remember that happened outside the entertainer pub. All because she wasnā€™t interested in big chilli. Remember when we used to go down to jacky mundos and get free pizzas of Jimmy Shirley. He was a lovely man Jimmy and so are Ross & Jay. Even tho they was upto no good they was a lovely family.
They were the days girl šŸ¤£. Loved Jimmy. So sad heā€™s no longer around

I spelt his name wrong in my post sorry..itā€™s Chilton!

Whatā€™s happened in Dubai with them girls is it Lauren noon? I donā€™t have insta now šŸ˜«
His name is Chilli Jenkins not Chilton. Iā€™ve known the family since I was a kid

Yeah heā€™s a no one never has been

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His name is Chilli Jenkins not Chilton. Iā€™ve known the family since I was a kid

Yeah heā€™s a no one never has been
Chillis been missing since a white shirt was pinned to his door in Kirkby saying ā€œyouā€™re nextā€. Hope the Selfridges shopping sprees are worth it Molly

Reactions: 7
Chillis been missing since a white shirt was pinned to his door in Kirkby saying ā€œyouā€™re nextā€. Hope the Selfridges shopping sprees are worth it Molly
Yeha I heard he had gone to London cos he had been up to know good & people were after him , so it's true then ?

Reactions: 3
Why do girls love a bad boy. Iā€™d understand if he was gorgeous too but heā€™s rotten

Reactions: 2
Yeha I heard he had gone to London cos he had been up to know good & people were after him , so it's true then ?
Heā€™s been in hiding since he done that to the doorman Goss, the reason soft shite Molly wont show his face is because the Jenkins was warned if they canā€™t get big chilli then little chilli is getting it or anyone from the family

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Heā€™s been in hiding since he done that to the doorman Goss, the reason soft shite Molly wont show his face is because the Jenkins was warned if they canā€™t get big chilli then little chilli is getting it or anyone from the family
Well her walking round with a Chilli necklace on and posting šŸŒ¶ emojis all the time wonā€™t help his anonymity will it šŸ¤£ you can tell sheā€™s dying to post him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember whenever heā€™d see us he used to say ā€œnot you two again twit & twit but you know I love yousā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ those where the days girl
They were šŸ¤£. Heart of good Jimmy

They were šŸ¤£. Heart of good Jimmy
Gold

Itā€™s the dad thatā€™s been in hiding. He has been for a long time. It was in 1993 he went into hiding, but the lads nephews, the Rileyā€™s would still kill him if they found him. And probably little Chilli aswell

I wonā€™t mention the girls name who has a brain injury. But she had a lovely future of glamour modelling and air hostessing ahead of her.
Chills wife asked him why he done it. He said because the girl was coming on to him šŸ™ˆ. His wife stayed with him.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ok just a total insta stalker tattle obsessed , came from Nikki Hughes thread ..
so many questions ..
is chilly his actual name ?
Minor fb stalk , sister posts pics of him and sheā€™s from Widnes ā€¦
Mollies Aunty- mua ,how did they just all fall on feet cause the nan blasts out a few frocks for Liverpool z listers ??
What does Ava do ?
How did the mum become a big time interior designer over night ?
This.....just how?