Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know the low down on that Lauren Noon? Back and forth to Dubai for years, why don’t they just live together and get married? Something dodge going on there surely?

Reactions: 3
Think the irony is lost on you in saying @browncouncilbin thinks it’s her claim to fame, then you saying he’s slept with your mate 🤣🤣. If we wanted to make a claim to fame, there’s much better names that could be used than some gutter rat from Southdene 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 exactly. Saying I’m not arguing over a name, going on about claim to fame, then throwing her claim to fame in that her mate got rattled by him, like it’s some achievement 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If we ever get to Page 49.... the next thread title will have to be Mollie Corish is with Chill Chilton Jenkins Pass it on 🤣🤣🤣
Seen as she thinks it's a big "secret"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh tell me you use Just For Men, without telling me....... whys his hair / beard the same colour as his clobber?
MY WERLD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing hate ‘my world’ 😩
Like do you really think your that important putting the emoji on his face it’s cringeworthy

Reactions: 6
Did I miss the geg on who went to Nick in Dubai for having a bag of lemo in between all the arguing about what that blerts real name is?

And If anyones got geg on slab back why aren’t they posting it on her thread (which has Gone drier than my vagina every time I see a pic of Delo and now chilli)

• Haha
Reactions: 12