Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ones just cone up on my fyp engaged covering the fella up as per 👀👀 if you no you no

Reactions: 2
What is the story with this one, I’m new to this thread was her fella with someone else when she got with him?
Yes, Holly Braithwaite, apparently she caught them in bed together or something.
Fella is rumoured to be a wrongun, as are her family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Makes sense why she doesn’t show his face then!! You can tell she’s a bit of a “I’ll shag your fella” type of girl, full of herself.

Also the families “property” business her brother is COO and has no experience and never had another job anywhere else.

Yes, Holly Braithwaite, apparently she caught them in bed together or something.
Fella is rumoured to be a wrongun, as are her family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Makes sense why she doesn’t show his face then!! You can tell she’s a bit of a “I’ll shag your fella” type of girl, full of herself.

Also the families “property” business her brother is COO and has no experience and never had another job anywhere else.
I think that’s more to do with the bloke and his family rather than him having had a gf when they got together