Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
That's so true!
There were people in his live telling him to get a wife/woman to help him clean his place. I couldn't believe my ears...I mean seriously, what year is this???
Yeah it’s defo a cultural thing tbh, just makes me sick

Reactions: 2

theGC

VIP Member
Pisses me off that he says he’s a good Muslim, prays, eats halal won’t let chy do ‘haram’ stuff but he is not a good Muslim!
He’s god a young woman in his house, sleeping in bed with her and doing balloons!

I’m not Muslim myself but my best friend is and it makes me SO mad what he’s doing

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I just came across this lot last week and omg what’s the world coming to 🤦🏻‍♀️ are these people thinking they’re some kind of influencers? He has been grooming that young woman live for everyone to see and now they can’t get her out his house, well bedroom cos the tramp doesn’t even have his own home. After all the fighting with Tommy, another wrong yin, they’ve now asked him to help remove her. It’s mental

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I quite like amio but I’ve literally never heard of him until now
He started out ok but now he’s just pissing me off, constantly getting involved with everything. We want to watch unhinged Mo, not this fat cunt shoving his face in the camera as soon as something remotely interesting starts to happen

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Whos is backing Gemma to keep the number one spot? Clearly, someone is.
I don't comment on the Chy thread because I have her blocked and it's ongoing blocking because more profiles are made daily.

Reactions: 1

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Looks like modeen got fully called out last night for being a sexual predator. Looks like turned pretty nasty by the looks of it. He’s fully lost the plot. He’s currently on live telling some poor girl he’s going to marry her and she couldn’t be less interested

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Modeen and this Chyanne girl are appearing on my fyp more often nowadays. Please tell me what is going on in this girls life that she is getting up close with this dirty disgusting man and seems to find it acceptable? Where are her loved ones/friends to have some serious conversations with her? I know nothing about her to be honest, is she on here?

theGC

VIP Member
He was on the phone to chy on Js live this morning. They figured out he was in london, everytime they busted him saying you’re in london he’s hang up 😅

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Well tonight hes getting kicked out of Amios for actually saying on live to chy hes being held against his will and all doors locked. Amios found out and gone off it saying that Mo told him he wanted to stay in Nottingham, how hes completely twofaced & cant trust him. Chy is live on her friend jays act wanting mo back in London - therealjldn

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Chy has his him on speaker phone on Js live.. he’s saying they’re going to cut her on her 20th to get rid of bad blood then marry her.. now he’s getting her to pray he becomes the most successful and lengest person in the world lmao this man is unhinged
What account is j on? I can’t see her?!

Muchbee

VIP Member
He was with someone called Ali earlier? Chyanne was on the phone to him asking if he was back in London because she could hear the London bus in the background

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Chyanne and modeen showed up on my FYP two days ago and I have never been so horrified in all my life after seeing what happened last night! Really surprised there isn’t more chat on this thread about what happened! Pretty sure I heard chyanne say that modeen was in the background filming her on another phone while she was filming her “content”. Does chyanne have a thread?

I think Mo and Chy need a thread together 😂 He only gets people talking on here because of her

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Right I’m bored with this now.
I’m out for tonight guys (yes I did just announce my departure 🫣) same time tomorrow!

edit I didn’t mean I’m bored with you guys by the way!

• Heart