Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theGC

VIP Member
To be fair I agree with you there. I take it back. WE WANT UNHINGED MO
---
I’m only watching now to see if chy comes back and kicks off seeing as modeen has gone to YouTube
What do we want?

UNHINGED MO

when do we want it?

NOWWWWWWWWW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Em_

VIP Member
I’ve only just come across these people and I’m too old for this nonsense but I can’t stop going down rabbit holes looking them up.
I can’t understand why people like this Modeen, he’s a pweirdo/groomer/nonce whatever you want to call him. That Gemma, Tommy and Chelsea are just as bad, why are they hanging out with teenagers at their age? I’m still trying to find out who the evil Queen is and more about Krispy? I don’t know what happened with the dog, but it’s obvious Chy couldn’t look after a dog, she can’t look after herself. I feel sorry for Chy, these men are using her, she has no self respect, I presume she’s not had a great childhood. I think she needs help and to keep away from these adult men. I’ve seen people saying how Great Gemma is, she’s awful, she needs to grow up.
I’m sorry if this has all been said before, I’m going to have a read through the threads now.

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Vile disgusting man who's only interest is getting his way with a young, slim, pretty NINE-TEEN year old girl

Chyanne is so mentally fucked and lost she will settle for anything just so she doesn't have to be alone
This is exactly it. She doesn't want to be alone so will jump from guy to guy. She craves attention but she's getting it in all the wrong ways

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He's a proper odd ball, I get really dodgy vibes from him. He's involved with all the Chy/Chris drama aswell aint he?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Anyone catch what happened just now on his live? Looks like him and his army of children are harassing a fast food worker and getting the police called on himself?

Feska

VIP Member
Absolutely bizarre. At one stage Modeen had 20k people in his live. His friend was actually talking sense and seemed to be trying to help him see sense. However, I do wonder if Mo has some sort of difficulty understanding . Either that or he is just so weak or it’s all for views. Sadly Chyanne is a lost cause or a master manipulator or both. 🤷‍♀️ She clearly has no morals or standards if the video that was leaked is anything to go by. Perhaps if these people worked for a living like the majority of us they wouldn’t have time for all this drama. I’ve never seen anything like it - thank goodness!

Last edited:

Feska

VIP Member
Modeen knows exactly what he’s doing. He is the male version of CLA, pretends to be thick but really he is crafty and knows how to play up to an audience.
He’s 40 years old and has been grooming an unstable young teen for the past month, yet somehow last night it was him getting all of the sympathy 🧐
Oh you are right. I’ve been saying for weeks he’s a predator and has been grooming young women. Not just Chy, he was with a young girl called Millie a few weeks ago. They’re all disgusting going between each other.

Reactions: 3

gimm3more

VIP Member
I saw some tiktoks from the other night and people were saying it was giving Rochdale vibes. I'm starting to get a bit worried for her
He gives off groomer vibes like if he wasn’t on tiktok live stream he’d be lurking outside kebab shops preying on young girls
---
They cut in front of NHS staff in the canteen, stood there arguing over food messing the staff around, even tried to get away without paying. Chy just stood there laughing as always as he’s forcing her to eat halal, choosing what she can and can’t eat etc. Creepy guy
how tf did security not kick them out? He was causing a nuisance wearing a balaclava hood and sunglasses?

GoldenRT

Watched till about 2:30 last night then had enough of amio and mos b tech drama. Seriously can’t tell if the full situ is staged or for views etc 🤔 did anyone see the bearded guy trying to talk to mo about being cursed? He sidetracked every question put to him. Surely that’s got to be some kind of talent?!

Muchbee

VIP Member
Pissing in the sink 🙈 he is one dirty bastard! And drinking that juice from that dish 🤮
---
He's washing his fucking willy😳😳😳😳😳

• Sick

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Defo moteen I just read aswell lol have u watched it today what the fuckkkk lol
---

Mo gang green AKA modeen I'm done out 🤣🤣🤣
Not much today but been dipping in over last few days... its disgusting tbh. If Paul Breach is gonna get held accountable, this man should be too! Its so fucking weird man!

theGC

VIP Member
I agree adel is such a decent man and seems to really respect and love his wife.
Okay so it’s no black magic. So is it an act? Or is he actually unwell?
i tell you what, some of the names he’s been called tonight have finished me off 😂
hes just fucking weird and a groomer if he wants my unprofessional opinion haha

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Modeen has just been to the place CLA has been sectioned to shout through the window to her.. I can’t believe what I’ve just watched
He needs to stay away, they’ll reserve a room for him right next door. 😂
Definitely went without all his shite on his head to appear “normal”, also baited the address and exact room she’s in. She NEEDS help the woman goes around screaming roots ffs, the fact they want her free shows they are just as cuckoo.

• Haha