Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ear4thetee

Noncedeen is the lowest of the low scumbag. A nearly 40 year old grown adult preying on a 19 year old traumatised&abused girl (Chyanne). I can’t even look at him&his fat hands when he comes on screen. Such a filthy predator.

Reactions: 10

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Such a disgrace to Islam, he only turns to the religion when he’s in trouble and lies through his teeth whilst swearing on the Quran. He also admitted last year that he only goes to mosque for the free food. Chyanne is an idiot too but I hope she exposes this creep for who he really is, even her friends are saying she’s been groomed with drink and drugs.

Reactions: 9

kek93x

She exposed modeen saying he was recording her whilst she was making content for her OF & they fry humped she sleeps in her knickers & bra & he sleeps in his boxers & he cummed in his boxers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Vile disgusting man who's only interest is getting his way with a young, slim, pretty NINE-TEEN year old girl

Chyanne is so mentally fucked and lost she will settle for anything just so she doesn't have to be alone

cctm

VIP Member
Modeen is fully aware that chyanne is a young in the head vulnerable girl with a troubled past- off camera he knows alll the things to say to her he knows what she wants to hear to make her stay its creepy and manipulative on his part!! Chyanne is not an angel by any stretch of the imagination but modeen is an older man preying on her vulnerabilities

Reactions: 7

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Modeen and this Chyanne girl are appearing on my fyp more often nowadays. Please tell me what is going on in this girls life that she is getting up close with this dirty disgusting man and seems to find it acceptable? Where are her loved ones/friends to have some serious conversations with her? I know nothing about her to be honest, is she on here?
I saw some tiktoks from the other night and people were saying it was giving Rochdale vibes. I'm starting to get a bit worried for her

Reactions: 7

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He gets mentioned enough on the Chelsea Lee Art thread so I think it’s time he got his own. I have mixed feelings on the guy, his lives are sometimes entertaining but the way he speaks to women is vile and he has recently been hanging out more and more with random children and tbh it is quite creepy

Reactions: 6

gimm3more

VIP Member
Such a disgrace to Islam, he only turns to the religion when he’s in trouble and lies through his teeth whilst swearing on the Quran. He also admitted last year that he only goes to mosque for the free food. Chyanne is an idiot too but I hope she exposes this creep for who he really is, even her friends are saying she’s been groomed with drink and drugs.
It’s always one’s like him who claim they’re proper devout Muslims then do the most haram shit possible 😂😂😂

Pampas

My god, I don't even follow this idiot but he still comes up on my 'lives' while I'm scrolling.

Twice now, in the last couple of days I've come across him whilst eating...well I say eating...shovelling it in with his bear hands more like.
He eats like an absolute PIG!! He might as well just smear the food around his face. He's ten times worse than a toddler learning to eat.

I'm sure he does it deliberately to cause a reaction but it's honestly so vile and disgusting to watch.
I noticed in the comments people defending him saying it's cultural but I travel to the Middle East regularly and whilst I have often seen people eat their food with their hands its always done quite delicately and with decorum.
The other night he was barking orders for more food at the same time as food flying out of his overstuffed mouth. Chy was sitting next to him and at least had the sense to look suitably mortified!

• Sick

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Modeen is a perfect example of what happens when you teach your son that cooking / cleaning are strictly womens work and they don’t need to worry about it

Reactions: 5

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Absolutely bizarre. At one stage Modeen had 20k people in his live. His friend was actually talking sense and seemed to be trying to help him see sense. However, I do wonder if Mo has some sort of difficulty understanding . Either that or he is just so weak or it’s all for views. Sadly Chyanne is a lost cause or a master manipulator or both. 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps if these people worked for a living like the majority of us they wouldn’t have time for all this drama. I’ve never seen anything like it - thank goodness!
Modeen knows exactly what he’s doing. He is the male version of CLA, pretends to be thick but really he is crafty and knows how to play up to an audience.
He’s 40 years old and has been grooming an unstable young teen for the past month, yet somehow last night it was him getting all of the sympathy 🧐

cctm

VIP Member
I think at this point, they are both as bad as each other and it's all for clout
Shes bad- but i dont think she has the mental capacity to realise how wrong the situation is the other night she said something about liking older man to have her “daddy” or something along those lines! The other night people in her comments were saying she was being set up and men were going to do things to her once she went with modeen wherever they were going, it was jus “trolling” comments but the truth is she doesnt see the danger she could be walking into- she only cares about her views and an older man is taking advantage of that so in this situation he is worse because he is the older man

GoldenRT

From what I can see chyanne has obviously had a tough time in life and still is at such a young age which is clearly impacting her ability to lead a normal life. He should know better given his age and own life experiences, other wife, kids etc. I think amio did have good intentions somewhere but the fact he continued the live, was promoting his company and generally kept the whole chaos train going last night makes me doubt his intentions.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
They cut in front of NHS staff in the canteen, stood there arguing over food messing the staff around, even tried to get away without paying. Chy just stood there laughing as always as he’s forcing her to eat halal, choosing what she can and can’t eat etc. Creepy guy
---
Teenage girls are going up to them both because they know Chy. Mo Deen is then asking them if the girl wants to be his wife like Chy? This screams bad news.

Last edited:
  • Wow