Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Modeen has just been to the place CLA has been sectioned to shout through the window to her.. I can’t believe what I’ve just watched
Genuine question..do they really put people that have been sectioned right next to the street?
Second question..where’s his bally?!

Why are people thinking it’s okay to go shouting through windows like this

Reactions: 2

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He's ok with Chelsea for the laughs, but apart from that would not entertain him at all, bit shifty.
Why does he wear that on his head? All seems fake.
I want to say how he comes over, but in the time ive watched him it would not be fair.

Pampas

Gosh, I don't follow this guy but I am kind of aware who he is through Chelsealeeart.
Came across his live early this morning where he was doing nothing but sleeping in an awful pit of a room. I would have scrolled on as it looked boring....until I saw a RAT blatantly walk across the room!!!
Is this not the guy who shops in Harrods with CLA and is dripping in designer gear and jewellery? And this is how he lives??

Forgive me if he has some kind of learning difficulties but he's finally awake now, being given lots of good advice on how to clean and get rid of the vermin. He seems totally overwhelmed and not willing to take any responsibility for the problem. Just keeps saying he heeds to move out.

He was sleeping on one of those old fashioned divan beds in his outdoor clothes (including balaclava) with no bedsheets. There's clothes and crap all over the floor and when he was told he needs to wash all his clothes he made the excuse that he has no washing machine. When a laundrette was suggested he said no, that's gross washing your clothes where other people's clothes have been and he will wash his tracksuits in the sink with water.

As I said, I don't know much about this fella but seeing him get laughed at and rinsed in the comments and him being seemingly bewildered and incapable of motivating himself to deal with his cleanliness and hygiene was all a bit sad and depressing. I kind of wish I hadn't stumbled across him.

• Sick

theGC

VIP Member
Do you have any idea what’s going on because I don’t 🤯 I just need to know if he’s cursed
seems like his friend thinks a girl casted black magic on him aka cursed him when she went abroad with his passport photo.. but this guy is saying from the info you're giving me its a no..

but modeen is being typical modeen and refusing to believe him.. i think this adel seem like an amazing man, muslim man and speaks the truth. modeen can't stand itttt
---
also killing me his friend is like 'how do we explain it then'... babes hes a grooming predator i can tell you that for free

Pampas

Omg I thought people were just joking about the rat!
No, it was there plain as day!
People in the Live kept saying it was a mouse, but mice are tiny and so fast you only really see them out of the corner of your eye when they are on the move. No, this was a rat...albeit a young one, but most definitely a rat...yuk!!

kek93x

I’ve seen bits and pieces from last night and Chy said he has a daughter that’s a bit younger than her, he’s supposedly bisexual, and his friend marketing always messages them to cause drama randomly for views, she says Mo agrees and takes her out. Such strange people taking advantage of a damaged girl.
The whole situation is strange what kind of society generation are we living in where people will do literally anything for views on social media. the video of chyanne making her OF content is absolutely degrading her beef curtains slapped all over social media for a few quid but a lifetime of embarrassment & still she gives no shits about it. It’s wrong on so many levels

• Sick
Long story short an intervention was held to get Mo away from Chy. She went in one car, he went in another and the cars got seperated. Next thing Mo is in Nottingham. He said he wasn't there against his will be then said "they've taken me" in the most pathetic voice 😂 Amio was saying they need to be apart but Chy just kept telling him to come back
That made me laugh last night when he kept saying next thing I knew I’m on the motorway 😂😂

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Modeen is a perfect example of what happens when you teach your son that cooking / cleaning are strictly womens work and they don’t need to worry about it
He looks like he fucking stinks sitting in them weird balaclavas all day every day 🤢🤢🤢

Pampas

Modeen is a perfect example of what happens when you teach your son that cooking / cleaning are strictly womens work and they don’t need to worry about it
That's so true!
There were people in his live telling him to get a wife/woman to help him clean his place. I couldn't believe my ears...I mean seriously, what year is this???

• Sick

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Gosh, I don't follow this guy but I am kind of aware who he is through Chelsealeeart.
Came across his live early this morning where he was doing nothing but sleeping in an awful pit of a room. I would have scrolled on as it looked boring....until I saw a RAT blatantly walk across the room!!!
Is this not the guy who shops in Harrods with CLA and is dripping in designer gear and jewellery? And this is how he lives??

Forgive me if he has some kind of learning difficulties but he's finally awake now, being given lots of good advice on how to clean and get rid of the vermin. He seems totally overwhelmed and not willing to take any responsibility for the problem. Just keeps saying he heeds to move out.

He was sleeping on one of those old fashioned divan beds in his outdoor clothes (including balaclava) with no bedsheets. There's clothes and crap all over the floor and when he was told he needs to wash all his clothes he made the excuse that he has no washing machine. When a laundrette was suggested he said no, that's gross washing your clothes where other people's clothes have been and he will wash his tracksuits in the sink with water.

As I said, I don't know much about this fella but seeing him get laughed at and rinsed in the comments and him being seemingly bewildered and incapable of motivating himself to deal with his cleanliness and hygiene was all a bit sad and depressing. I kind of wish I hadn't stumbled across him.
Omg I thought people were just joking about the rat!

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Latest update from chys live. Apparently adel has got some gangs after modeen which is why he’s on the run. Chy said she’s done and she’s shown screen shots of him begging her to basically stay with him

• Haha