Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldenRT

Has anyone came across the videos of CLA and modeen together and she says he stinks 😂 sorry for back tracking but I’m new to this car crash 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 3

_uwu_

Chatty Member
She exposed modeen saying he was recording her whilst she was making content for her OF & they fry humped she sleeps in her knickers & bra & he sleeps in his boxers & he cummed in his boxers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’ve seen bits and pieces from last night and Chy said he has a daughter that’s a bit younger than her, he’s supposedly bisexual, and his friend marketing always messages them to cause drama randomly for views, she says Mo agrees and takes her out. Such strange people taking advantage of a damaged girl.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
For anyone that reads this tomorrow, please please please look at the fyp for videos because you’ve missed some good shit tonight. So much so I can’t even begin to summarise it all

theGC

VIP Member
Chy has his him on speaker phone on Js live.. he’s saying they’re going to cut her on her 20th to get rid of bad blood then marry her.. now he’s getting her to pray he becomes the most successful and lengest person in the world lmao this man is unhinged

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Comes to something when even CLA doesn't want anything to do with you. This guy is such a red flag.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Oh yes they do!

---
Apparently he got arrested last night?!
Aw brilliant thanks - I've only discovered them this past week they are all wild. Modeen definitely needs his hard drive checked what was he arrested for??

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Aw brilliant thanks - I've only discovered them this past week they are all wild. Modeen definitely needs his hard drive checked what was he arrested for??
I think most of it is covered in the other thread but he was in a restaurant helping get HchyV out as she was trying to leave without paying.

I saw someone saying the other day that Mo is actually a vulnerable person and Chy is manipulating/using him but he is definitely a shady character.

Apparently he is also bi and people last night were calling him Bideen 😂

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
He started out ok but now he’s just pissing me off, constantly getting involved with everything. We want to watch unhinged Mo, not this fat cunt shoving his face in the camera as soon as something remotely interesting starts to happen
To be fair I agree with you there. I take it back. WE WANT UNHINGED MO
---
I’m only watching now to see if chy comes back and kicks off seeing as modeen has gone to YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I think he’s genuinely unstable. Amio has the patience of a saint
---
Okay so apparently someone has a voodoo of him and he’s got black magic. I’m so tired but I can’t give up on this live

Last edited:

Loppylou89

VIP Member
What’s actually going on? I’ve just joined and I’m baffled why they trying to make out Mo has been kidnapped lmao
Long story short an intervention was held to get Mo away from Chy. She went in one car, he went in another and the cars got seperated. Next thing Mo is in Nottingham. He said he wasn't there against his will be then said "they've taken me" in the most pathetic voice 😂 Amio was saying they need to be apart but Chy just kept telling him to come back

• Haha

GizAMin

I’d only ever heard of him through CLA but I caught one of his lives last night. He is VILE. Had a young girl on the live with him (17) he was shouting at her to turn her music off, telling her to cover her hair or he would cut her off, being incredibly rude and dismissive to the poor girl. Cut her off because she wouldn’t cover up and then had some lad in the box and the pair of them were laughing about the fact that the lad was chased by a “prozzie” because he didn’t pay.
Disgusting cretin.

• Wow
  • Angry

theGC

VIP Member
What account is j on? I can’t see her?!
Sorry just seen this! She was on therealjlondon around lunchtime x
---
He was with someone called Ali earlier? Chyanne was on the phone to him asking if he was back in London because she could hear the London bus in the background
Yess I saw this bit too! Chy said she’d spoke to Ali and he was with ali, he went silent so they just knew he was back in london.
J was howling with laughter saying man don’t rate you, he’s hiding from you 😂

• Haha

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I was on TikTok the other night at about 2.30am (insomnia 😴), he appeared on a live and a woman came on it with him. She was nice and friendly, he just kept telling her to DM him on Instagram. He said not on here, Instagram, then got her off his live. She looked like she was just interested in a chat, nothing strange about her. He is incredibly weird.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
My god, I don't even follow this idiot but he still comes up on my 'lives' while I'm scrolling.

Twice now, in the last couple of days I've come across him whilst eating...well I say eating...shovelling it in with his bear hands more like.
He eats like an absolute PIG!! He might as well just smear the food around his face. He's ten times worse than a toddler learning to eat.

I'm sure he does it deliberately to cause a reaction but it's honestly so vile and disgusting to watch.
I noticed in the comments people defending him saying it's cultural but I travel to the Middle East regularly and whilst I have often seen people eat their food with their hands its always done quite delicately and with decorum.
The other night he was barking orders for more food at the same time as food flying out of his overstuffed mouth. Chy was sitting next to him and at least had the sense to look suitably mortified!
He does eat with his hands because he’s Muslim but he’s so vile the way he does it. It’s makes me feel ill