Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s actually going on? I’ve just joined and I’m baffled why they trying to make out Mo has been kidnapped lmao
Long story short an intervention was held to get Mo away from Chy. She went in one car, he went in another and the cars got seperated. Next thing Mo is in Nottingham. He said he wasn't there against his will be then said "they've taken me" in the most pathetic voice 😂 Amio was saying they need to be apart but Chy just kept telling him to come back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chyanne and modeen showed up on my FYP two days ago and I have never been so horrified in all my life after seeing what happened last night! Really surprised there isn’t more chat on this thread about what happened! Pretty sure I heard chyanne say that modeen was in the background filming her on another phone while she was filming her “content”. Does chyanne have a thread?

Chyanne and modeen showed up on my FYP two days ago and I have never been so horrified in all my life after seeing what happened last night! Really surprised there isn’t more chat on this thread about what happened! Pretty sure I heard chyanne say that modeen was in the background filming her on another phone while she was filming her “content”. Does chyanne have a thread?

I think Mo and Chy need a thread together 😂 He only gets people talking on here because of her

Reactions: 1

I think Mo and Chy need a thread together 😂 He only gets people talking on here because of her
They are an absolute hazard for each other

Such a disgrace to Islam, he only turns to the religion when he’s in trouble and lies through his teeth whilst swearing on the Quran. He also admitted last year that he only goes to mosque for the free food. Chyanne is an idiot too but I hope she exposes this creep for who he really is, even her friends are saying she’s been groomed with drink and drugs.

Reactions: 9
From what I can see chyanne has obviously had a tough time in life and still is at such a young age which is clearly impacting her ability to lead a normal life. He should know better given his age and own life experiences, other wife, kids etc. I think amio did have good intentions somewhere but the fact he continued the live, was promoting his company and generally kept the whole chaos train going last night makes me doubt his intentions.

Reactions: 5
Long story short an intervention was held to get Mo away from Chy. She went in one car, he went in another and the cars got seperated. Next thing Mo is in Nottingham. He said he wasn't there against his will be then said "they've taken me" in the most pathetic voice 😂 Amio was saying they need to be apart but Chy just kept telling him to come back
That made me laugh last night when he kept saying next thing I knew I’m on the motorway 😂😂

• Haha
That made me laugh last night when he kept saying next thing I knew I’m on the motorway 😂😂
the best bit for me was the voice notes getting exposed of modeen asking for help to get him out the country away from chyanne. He nearly dissolved inside his balaclava

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the best bit for me was the voice notes getting exposed of modeen asking for help to get him out the country away from chyanne. He nearly dissolved inside his balaclava
Oh ffs I missed that! I'm going to have to search TikTok for these when I finish work, I feel like I missed loads because I was a sleepy girl

Oh ffs I missed that! I'm going to have to search TikTok for these when I finish work, I feel like I missed loads because I was a sleepy girl
There should be a recording somewhere, he was at amios when it happened and marketing was in the live. Chyanne and her friend were on another live and her friend found a video of the voice notes and played them to her. She seemed quite embarrassed after it and called him out but 3 seconds later she was asking when he was going back to London so who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Modeen knows exactly what he’s doing. He is the male version of CLA, pretends to be thick but really he is crafty and knows how to play up to an audience.
He’s 40 years old and has been grooming an unstable young teen for the past month, yet somehow last night it was him getting all of the sympathy 🧐
Oh you are right. I’ve been saying for weeks he’s a predator and has been grooming young women. Not just Chy, he was with a young girl called Millie a few weeks ago. They’re all disgusting going between each other.

Reactions: 3
Modeen is fully aware that chyanne is a young in the head vulnerable girl with a troubled past- off camera he knows alll the things to say to her he knows what she wants to hear to make her stay its creepy and manipulative on his part!! Chyanne is not an angel by any stretch of the imagination but modeen is an older man preying on her vulnerabilities

Reactions: 7
I think at this point, they are both as bad as each other and it's all for clout

I think at this point, they are both as bad as each other and it's all for clout
Shes bad- but i dont think she has the mental capacity to realise how wrong the situation is the other night she said something about liking older man to have her “daddy” or something along those lines! The other night people in her comments were saying she was being set up and men were going to do things to her once she went with modeen wherever they were going, it was jus “trolling” comments but the truth is she doesnt see the danger she could be walking into- she only cares about her views and an older man is taking advantage of that so in this situation he is worse because he is the older man

Just watched a video of Gemma saying what she and Mo got up to last year. Chy was just laughing.

She exposed modeen saying he was recording her whilst she was making content for her OF & they fry humped she sleeps in her knickers & bra & he sleeps in his boxers & he cummed in his boxers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She exposed modeen saying he was recording her whilst she was making content for her OF & they fry humped she sleeps in her knickers & bra & he sleeps in his boxers & he cummed in his boxers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’ve seen bits and pieces from last night and Chy said he has a daughter that’s a bit younger than her, he’s supposedly bisexual, and his friend marketing always messages them to cause drama randomly for views, she says Mo agrees and takes her out. Such strange people taking advantage of a damaged girl.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen bits and pieces from last night and Chy said he has a daughter that’s a bit younger than her, he’s supposedly bisexual, and his friend marketing always messages them to cause drama randomly for views, she says Mo agrees and takes her out. Such strange people taking advantage of a damaged girl.
The whole situation is strange what kind of society generation are we living in where people will do literally anything for views on social media. the video of chyanne making her OF content is absolutely degrading her beef curtains slapped all over social media for a few quid but a lifetime of embarrassment & still she gives no shits about it. It’s wrong on so many levels

• Sick