Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, I don't even follow this idiot but he still comes up on my 'lives' while I'm scrolling.

Twice now, in the last couple of days I've come across him whilst eating...well I say eating...shovelling it in with his bear hands more like.
He eats like an absolute PIG!! He might as well just smear the food around his face. He's ten times worse than a toddler learning to eat.

I'm sure he does it deliberately to cause a reaction but it's honestly so vile and disgusting to watch.
I noticed in the comments people defending him saying it's cultural but I travel to the Middle East regularly and whilst I have often seen people eat their food with their hands its always done quite delicately and with decorum.
The other night he was barking orders for more food at the same time as food flying out of his overstuffed mouth. Chy was sitting next to him and at least had the sense to look suitably mortified!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
My god, I don't even follow this idiot but he still comes up on my 'lives' while I'm scrolling.

Twice now, in the last couple of days I've come across him whilst eating...well I say eating...shovelling it in with his bear hands more like.
He eats like an absolute PIG!! He might as well just smear the food around his face. He's ten times worse than a toddler learning to eat.

I'm sure he does it deliberately to cause a reaction but it's honestly so vile and disgusting to watch.
I noticed in the comments people defending him saying it's cultural but I travel to the Middle East regularly and whilst I have often seen people eat their food with their hands its always done quite delicately and with decorum.
The other night he was barking orders for more food at the same time as food flying out of his overstuffed mouth. Chy was sitting next to him and at least had the sense to look suitably mortified!
He does eat with his hands because he’s Muslim but he’s so vile the way he does it. It’s makes me feel ill

Reactions: 2
Modeen and this Chyanne girl are appearing on my fyp more often nowadays. Please tell me what is going on in this girls life that she is getting up close with this dirty disgusting man and seems to find it acceptable? Where are her loved ones/friends to have some serious conversations with her? I know nothing about her to be honest, is she on here?

Reactions: 1
I would love to know how they can afford not to work. Mo's clothes are getting more expensive I notice compared to how he used to dress. Chy, has a council place somewhere standing empty and people are crying out for homes.

Reactions: 1
Modeen and this Chyanne girl are appearing on my fyp more often nowadays. Please tell me what is going on in this girls life that she is getting up close with this dirty disgusting man and seems to find it acceptable? Where are her loved ones/friends to have some serious conversations with her? I know nothing about her to be honest, is she on here?
I saw some tiktoks from the other night and people were saying it was giving Rochdale vibes. I'm starting to get a bit worried for her

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking that too, I’ve just watched them on live for a few minutes in A&E I think. I’m wondering to myself what are these to doing, where are they getting their money? What benefits are they on?

They cut in front of NHS staff in the canteen, stood there arguing over food messing the staff around, even tried to get away without paying. Chy just stood there laughing as always as he’s forcing her to eat halal, choosing what she can and can’t eat etc. Creepy guy
---
Teenage girls are going up to them both because they know Chy. Mo Deen is then asking them if the girl wants to be his wife like Chy? This screams bad news.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Pisses me off that he says he’s a good Muslim, prays, eats halal won’t let chy do ‘haram’ stuff but he is not a good Muslim!
He’s god a young woman in his house, sleeping in bed with her and doing balloons!

I’m not Muslim myself but my best friend is and it makes me SO mad what he’s doing

Reactions: 2
I saw some tiktoks from the other night and people were saying it was giving Rochdale vibes. I'm starting to get a bit worried for her
He gives off groomer vibes like if he wasn’t on tiktok live stream he’d be lurking outside kebab shops preying on young girls
---
They cut in front of NHS staff in the canteen, stood there arguing over food messing the staff around, even tried to get away without paying. Chy just stood there laughing as always as he’s forcing her to eat halal, choosing what she can and can’t eat etc. Creepy guy
how tf did security not kick them out? He was causing a nuisance wearing a balaclava hood and sunglasses?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely bizarre. At one stage Modeen had 20k people in his live. His friend was actually talking sense and seemed to be trying to help him see sense. However, I do wonder if Mo has some sort of difficulty understanding . Either that or he is just so weak or it’s all for views. Sadly Chyanne is a lost cause or a master manipulator or both. 🤷‍♀️ She clearly has no morals or standards if the video that was leaked is anything to go by. Perhaps if these people worked for a living like the majority of us they wouldn’t have time for all this drama. I’ve never seen anything like it - thank goodness!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I stopped watching at half 10 otherwise I would have been up all night.

I really can't work any of it out but it was crazy last night. At points I actually thought it was genuine and Amio was talking sooooo much sense

Absolutely bizarre. At one stage Modeen had 20k people in his live. His friend was actually talking sense and seemed to be trying to help him see sense. However, I do wonder if Mo has some sort of difficulty understanding . Either that or he is just so weak or it’s all for views. Sadly Chyanne is a lost cause or a master manipulator or both. 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps if these people worked for a living like the majority of us they wouldn’t have time for all this drama. I’ve never seen anything like it - thank goodness!
Modeen knows exactly what he’s doing. He is the male version of CLA, pretends to be thick but really he is crafty and knows how to play up to an audience.
He’s 40 years old and has been grooming an unstable young teen for the past month, yet somehow last night it was him getting all of the sympathy 🧐

Reactions: 5