Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a disgrace to Islam, he only turns to the religion when he’s in trouble and lies through his teeth whilst swearing on the Quran. He also admitted last year that he only goes to mosque for the free food. Chyanne is an idiot too but I hope she exposes this creep for who he really is, even her friends are saying she’s been groomed with drink and drugs.
It’s always one’s like him who claim they’re proper devout Muslims then do the most haram tit possible 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Well tonight hes getting kicked out of Amios for actually saying on live to chy hes being held against his will and all doors locked. Amios found out and gone off it saying that Mo told him he wanted to stay in Nottingham, how hes completely twofaced & cant trust him. Chy is live on her friend jays act wanting mo back in London - therealjldn

Reactions: 1
Vile disgusting man who's only interest is getting his way with a young, slim, pretty NINE-TEEN year old girl

Chyanne is so mentally fucked and lost she will settle for anything just so she doesn't have to be alone

Reactions: 9
Vile disgusting man who's only interest is getting his way with a young, slim, pretty NINE-TEEN year old girl

Chyanne is so mentally fucked and lost she will settle for anything just so she doesn't have to be alone
This is exactly it. She doesn't want to be alone so will jump from guy to guy. She craves attention but she's getting it in all the wrong ways

Reactions: 4
Has anyone came across the videos of CLA and modeen together and she says he stinks 😂 sorry for back tracking but I’m new to this car crash 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone came across the videos of CLA and modeen together and she says he stinks 😂 sorry for back tracking but I’m new to this car crash 💥
She's a fine one to say someone stinks. She pisses herself and continues to wear the clothes she pissed on, on for several days after

• Sick
She's a fine one to say someone stinks. She pisses herself and continues to wear the clothes she pissed on, on for several days after
I don’t really pay attention to her if I’m honest but nothing would surprise me at this point!

Looks like modeen got fully called out last night for being a sexual predator. Looks like turned pretty nasty by the looks of it. He’s fully lost the plot. He’s currently on live telling some poor girl he’s going to marry her and she couldn’t be less interested

He's so boring, That guy spoke the truth. His young lady friend is off out to meet another guy.

Is this an act from modeen? Iv not watched him long at all he's either putting on an act or having a
Mental health episode

I think he’s genuinely unstable. Amio has the patience of a saint
---
Okay so apparently someone has a voodoo of him and he’s got black magic. I’m so tired but I can’t give up on this live

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think he’s genuinely unstable. Amio has the patience of a saint
---
Okay so apparently someone has a voodoo of him and he’s got black magic. I’m so tired but I can’t give up on this live
omg im glued to this live right now! i wish he would answer the bloody answer the questions and not focused on why the comments are off etc

omg im glued to this live right now! i wish he would answer the bloody answer the questions and not focused on why the comments are off etc
Do you have any idea what’s going on because I don’t 🤯 I just need to know if he’s cursed

Do you have any idea what’s going on because I don’t 🤯 I just need to know if he’s cursed
seems like his friend thinks a girl casted black magic on him aka cursed him when she went abroad with his passport photo.. but this guy is saying from the info you're giving me its a no..

but modeen is being typical modeen and refusing to believe him.. i think this adel seem like an amazing man, muslim man and speaks the truth. modeen can't stand itttt
---
also killing me his friend is like 'how do we explain it then'... babes hes a grooming predator i can tell you that for free

Reactions: 2
seems like his friend thinks a girl casted black magic on him aka cursed him when she went abroad with his passport photo.. but this guy is saying from the info you're giving me its a no..

but modeen is being typical modeen and refusing to believe him.. i think this adel seem like an amazing man, muslim man and speaks the truth. modeen can't stand itttt
I agree adel is such a decent man and seems to really respect and love his wife.
Okay so it’s no black magic. So is it an act? Or is he actually unwell?
i tell you what, some of the names he’s been called tonight have finished me off 😂

• Haha
I agree adel is such a decent man and seems to really respect and love his wife.
Okay so it’s no black magic. So is it an act? Or is he actually unwell?
i tell you what, some of the names he’s been called tonight have finished me off 😂
hes just bleeping weird and a groomer if he wants my unprofessional opinion haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree. Why the hell am I so addicted to this car crash
saaame i was shouting NOOO at my phone when modeen kicked him off from his other phone haha!

i've just seen that chy and jordan have met with malley tonight

saaame i was shouting NOOO at my phone when modeen kicked him off from his other phone haha!

i've just seen that chy and jordan have met with malley tonight
MO AND CHY ARE LIVE SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

• Haha