Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amio is a bellend I can’t wait till this character gets axed from the Modeen/Chyanne universe. He’s so jarring and cringe

Reactions: 1
For anyone that reads this tomorrow, please please please look at the fyp for videos because you’ve missed some good tit tonight. So much so I can’t even begin to summarise it all

Reactions: 3
now hes saying hes going to marry this poor girl on YouTube because chy is with malley lool

this poor girl is like not tonight.. she don't want it

I quite like amio but I’ve literally never heard of him until now
He started out ok but now he’s just pissing me off, constantly getting involved with everything. We want to watch unhinged Mo, not this fat bleep shoving his face in the camera as soon as something remotely interesting starts to happen

Reactions: 2
He started out ok but now he’s just pissing me off, constantly getting involved with everything. We want to watch unhinged Mo, not this fat bleep shoving his face in the camera as soon as something remotely interesting starts to happen
To be fair I agree with you there. I take it back. WE WANT UNHINGED MO
---
I’m only watching now to see if chy comes back and kicks off seeing as modeen has gone to YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooop amino is saying modeen is an over stayed guessed now! He’s popping offffff

sounds like they thought he was pressuring that poor girl and she’s disappeared

To be fair I agree with you there. I take it back. WE WANT UNHINGED MO
---
I’m only watching now to see if chy comes back and kicks off seeing as modeen has gone to YouTube
What do we want?

UNHINGED MO

when do we want it?

NOWWWWWWWWW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4