Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo moteen I just read aswell lol have u watched it today what the fuckkkk lol
---

Mo gang green AKA modeen I'm done out 🤣🤣🤣
Not much today but been dipping in over last few days... its disgusting tbh. If Paul Breach is gonna get held accountable, this man should be too! Its so bleeping weird man!

Reactions: 3
Modeen is a perfect example of what happens when you teach your son that cooking / cleaning are strictly womens work and they don’t need to worry about it
He looks like he bleeping stinks sitting in them weird balaclavas all day every day 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
“Surviving Mo Kelly”

Have you guys seen the video of him screaming in the street to get Chyanne away from him? He’s lost all his friends and access to free stuff all because of being a creep to a 19 year old girl. He needs his history checking, he’s always on live chatting up young girls anyway.

Comes to something when even CLA doesn't want anything to do with you. This guy is such a red flag.

I just came across this lot last week and omg what’s the world coming to 🤦🏻‍♀️ are these people thinking they’re some kind of influencers? He has been grooming that young woman live for everyone to see and now they can’t get her out his house, well bedroom cos the woman doesn’t even have his own home. After all the fighting with Tommy, another wrong yin, they’ve now asked him to help remove her. It’s mental

Reactions: 2
Oh yes they do!

---
Apparently he got arrested last night?!
Aw brilliant thanks - I've only discovered them this past week they are all wild. Modeen definitely needs his hard drive checked what was he arrested for??

Aw brilliant thanks - I've only discovered them this past week they are all wild. Modeen definitely needs his hard drive checked what was he arrested for??
I think most of it is covered in the other thread but he was in a restaurant helping get HchyV out as she was trying to leave without paying.

I saw someone saying the other day that Mo is actually a vulnerable person and Chy is manipulating/using him but he is definitely a shady character.

Apparently he is also bi and people last night were calling him Bideen 😂

• Haha
I think most of it is covered in the other thread but he was in a restaurant helping get HchyV out as she was trying to leave without paying.

I saw someone saying the other day that Mo is actually a vulnerable person and Chy is manipulating/using him but he is definitely a shady character.

Apparently he is also bi and people last night were calling him Bideen 😂
HchyV ahahahaha 👏 they all seem to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Reactions: 1