MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG these ‘child’s art’ stories. I just fully gagged from how cringed out I felt. No. Please just stop! It’s too embarrassing for words now.

Reactions: 3
OMG these ‘child’s art’ stories. I just fully gagged from how cringed out I felt. No. Please just stop! It’s too embarrassing for words now.
bleeping hell.
You can hear the weary embarrassment in his daughter's voice when she interrupts.

I remember my dad being a bit silly and feeling embarrassed in front of my friends. Or the horror of him answering the landline when a friend called me. I'd have died if.he broadcast it over the internet.

Reactions: 4
Thing is it’s like he’s embarrassed when she asks what he’s wearing? How much time does he devote to this tit. Ignoring his kids and telling her to go away while he talks tit at 900k people. What a knob. Be in the moment FOD and talk to your kid who’s been stuck in nursery all day for you to dream up this drivel. Live in the moment and engage with them instead of use them.
He is disgusting.

I’ve nearly turned myself inside out with cringing. Those poor kids.

Just why? Why does he feel the need to create such cringey drivel ?
Is MOD not just mortified? Her husband is now so lonely and cut off, he’s ignoring his children, telling them to go away, whilst he dresses up as some friends for himself or to talk about twatty things. You just know he’s desperate for drag.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been away all week eh MOD? It's Wednesday. 🙄
Maybe she's been reading Hadley Freeman in The Guardian
"........ Occasionally, I look at Instagram influencers, flogging hairspray and coffee shakes to their followers, and I think: “Good Lord, from whence did these shameless shills with no moral compasses spring?”

Regular readers will know that this column is not a massive fan of influencers, and I am particularly sceptical of ones who use their kids to sell crap.......... "

Reactions: 8
I’ve finally unfollowed, I literally can’t bear him! 😂
I’ve just done the same. Tipped me over the edge. And as I was unfollowing I noticed how many followers he actually has. I’m amazed! Can’t believe that many people follow him.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just done the same. Tipped me over the edge. And as I was unfollowing I noticed how many followers he actually has. I’m amazed! Can’t believe that many people follow him.
I wonder how many have done the same - seeing a huge drop is the only thing that will deter him I think

Who are the idiots that are voting to see more of that stupid embarrassing act? I’m sure his eldest two are like ‘dad could you stop’ and he’d say ‘shut up I’m sooo funny’. I can imagine him being quite harsh and rude to the kids and clemmie.
Does anyone remember his rant about someone calling him a wanker? Oh dear Lord, that was something else!

I just went and looked as I dont follow him any more. I can now never un-see it!! Is he not filming in the Adults Only room? Didn't the girls get the memo?

• Haha
Who are the idiots that are voting to see more of that stupid embarrassing act? I’m sure his eldest two are like ‘dad could you stop’ and he’d say ‘shut up I’m sooo funny’. I can imagine him being quite harsh and rude to the kids and clemmie.
Does anyone remember his rant about someone calling him a wanker? Oh dear Lord, that was something else!
That was tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.