MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people think that giving birth to a kid allows them to do whatever they want without the kid's consent. It's a mind boggling logic.

Reactions: 5
I’m kind of shocked that Gwyneth has left the post up to run wild. People are calling her daughter a brat, saying she’s entitled and telling her she deserves a hiding for talking to her like that. Surely you’d step in if you saw that, even if you didn’t agree with the child in the first place? Turn off comments. Something, at least.

Reactions: 6
I’m kind of shocked that Gwyneth has left the post up to run wild. People are calling her daughter a brat, saying she’s entitled and telling her she deserves a hiding for talking to her like that. Surely you’d step in if you saw that, even if you didn’t agree with the child in the first place? Turn off comments. Something, at least.
And it isn't hard to see this scenario for poor old Anya as her parents serve her up for public consumption. This greedy pursuit of fame and money will exact a huge toll on these children as they become young adults. Don't forget Clemmie (as I am sure you are reading this), your daughters, and their friends, will see all this online opinion of your behaviour at one click of a mouse.

I have just received a bracelet from MOD jewellery line as although not a fan of hers it actually looked v nice on website - however it is so bloody flimsy it looks like it's for a child and was 35.00!!! I'm gutted!!!

• Wow
I have just received a bracelet from MOD jewellery line as although not a fan of hers it actually looked v nice on website - however it is so bloody flimsy it looks like it's for a child and was 35.00!!! I'm gutted!!!
Send it back and save up for something better quality. Gold plated jewellery never lasts anyway.

Reactions: 9
I got a silver sterling braclet with a birth stone, looked so much better quality on the website! It was a Mother's Day present for my kids to give me - looks like it's from a cracker - they either need to lower the price or ensure much better quality to justify the amount!

Reactions: 3
I nearly bought something and I'm glad I didn't now! Definitely send it back

Reactions: 2
I got a silver sterling braclet with a birth stone, looked so much better quality on the website! It was a Mother's Day present for my kids to give me - looks like it's from a cracker - they either need to lower the price or ensure much better quality to justify the amount!
Total mass produced crap with a great line in PR, there are hundreds of fabulous independent qualified jewellery producers on Etsy who will handmade your jewellery (not outsource it) for a reasonable price and it will be something special!

Last edited:
Definitely send it back and buy something that'll last. Don't feel silly!
I'm not surprised that it's poor quality though.

The whole thing stinks of a cyncial money-making scheme. MOD's whole 'I loved jewellery as a little girl' thing was so hammed up. Most young girls - definitely ones born in the 80s - had similar jewellery boxes and went through a phase. I remember buying beads and making my own earrings but that doesn't qualify me as a jewellery designer now.

Sent it back for sure what a letdown for u

I know... feel very silly!!
Don't feel silly. I looked at the range and like quite a lot of it. I've since looked at more independent designers and decided to order with them instead. Just send it back and don't give it a second thought x

Reactions: 2
I am defo going to send it back - I've got nice jewellery and wanted to wear this with it but looks so tacky in comparison!

Reactions: 3
Send it back! I bought a necklace from a ‘small business’ that MOD had recommended that was £35.00. I later found the same one on Etsy (it was in China) for £1.75 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.