MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick look at Tetyana’s account and realised who she is. She’s another one who came onto MN trying to drum up a following and more engagement for her account. The more I hear about this, the more I’m rolling my eyes. In fact, I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for MOD (not too much mind). I don’t think any of the lesser accounts that Alice talked about have been ‘bullied and trolled’ as claimed. As HM herself said, they weren’t friends. And everyone is allowed to express an opinion about a public account. The only one who could possibly have a beef about this is MP, who actually helped MOD and gave her advice after the last time things blew up and yet MP has managed to keep a dignified silence.
MOD is a hypocrite, yes. We all knew that. Spouting bullshit about ‘being kind’ and ‘women supporting women’. But ffs, having a moan about some of the more irritating IGers is hardly the crime of the century. Time for HM and Tetyana to wind their necks in. ‘Heartbroken’ and ‘devastated’. FFS 🙄

Reactions: 22
Just had a quick look at Tetyana’s account and realised who she is. She’s another one who came onto MN trying to drum up a following and more engagement for her account. The more I hear about this, the more I’m rolling my eyes. In fact, I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for MOD (not too much mind). I don’t think any of the lesser accounts that Alice talked about have been ‘bullied and trolled’ as claimed. As HM herself said, they weren’t friends. And everyone is allowed to express an opinion about a public account. The only one who could possibly have a beef about this is MP, who actually helped MOD and gave her advice after the last time things blew up and yet MP has managed to keep a dignified silence.
MOD is a hypocrite, yes. We all knew that. Spouting bullshit about ‘being kind’ and ‘women supporting women’. But ffs, having a moan about some of the more irritating IGers is hardly the crime of the century. Time for HM and Tetyana to wind their necks in. ‘Heartbroken’ and ‘devastated’. FFS 🙄
She wasn't very nice about DLAM (although completely accurate in what she said).

Reactions: 4
Alison Perry trying to be relevant and posted a GIF about women lifting up other women. Probably just upset MOD had nothing to say about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#MODWatch day 1 How long will it take for Gimmie to pop her head up above the insta wall and squeeze out a quick ad before diving for cover again? I doubt she'll address this publically to be honest and the other instahuns that are going on about it, like they've just done a tour in Afghanistan, will just make the tide turn against them.
I for one, cannot wait to see how this turns out. They are all from the same bucket of tit at the end of the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They’re all cut from the same cloth. Vapid, shallow, insecure, sold-their-soul-for-material-bullshit and instalikes , poor excuses for women and mothers. It’s all just so pathetic and really gives women in general a bad name.

Reactions: 17
One of the OD's will have to come out of hiding soon, no doubt FOD will have comical ads he's committed to posting.

Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I had a good shufty through all the feeds now and I must be missing something. I can see is a few minor influencers making a few waves and a few comments of support from the Instahun brigade. When are the heavy weights going to wade in?

MP is unlikely to comment
I really want CB to say something 🙏

Saw a comment from Meldrum on TMSmile (unfortunately there was no link to leggings)

Surprisingly impressed with Mumofmadlads?
Inpolife’s on TMSmile is bloody hilarious - ‘get a grip’ is right! I couldn’t have put it better @GiveMyHeadPeace

Who the F is Tetyana? (She reeks of desperation.)

Bet Telford is delighted she almost got a compliment from Alice 😂

Reactions: 9
She wasn't very nice about DLAM (although completely accurate in what she said).
I can’t recall what she said about DLAM, but yes, she’s supposed to be an actual real life friend of MOD’s so if she bitched about her, that wasn’t very nice either.
On the other hand, DLAM is super irritating so it was probably justified 😆

Who else feels a little dirty reading all this and has invested far too much time following along?! 😂. Better get back to being productive as the house fairies 🧚‍♀️ haven’t arrived to pick up the sh*t! 😝

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon Grace O’Leary is busy busy today? I doubt MOD and FOD are allowed to comment. Too many lucrative contracts to protect.

Reactions: 7
It's going to be interesting to see if MOD listens to the advice of her PR company over this... Or just tries to ignore it (which is a terrible thing to do)!
It's very amusing see the Instahuns saying they're "devastated" - such drama llamas. I'd be pissed off and upset, but "devastated"?! Come on!

Quite out of character for her to be silent, even her husband waded in when she was mentioned on Mumsnet.
If I was her, I’d stay quiet (even though I’d love her to kick off just for the drama). The best reaction to this would be to ignore. I think some of them have learned their lesson from previous run ins.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.