MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, unless the press get wind of this, then it’ll be swept under the rug and die a quiet death. Wonder if the media will catch wind of it...
Maybe, seeing as she’s now a model for Marks and Spencer. Sali Hughes could write the article. 😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh. Just watched those stories by tetanya and hungermama after a hard day working with kids with cancer who actually have real problems. The virtue signalling over the raising of awareness because SOMEONE must speak out! People are devastated and heartbroken! What an insular, gold plated little world they all live in. I’d send them di

Reactions: 33
Has Clemmie tweeted anything? Her tweets are restricted to approved followers so I can’t see! I also wonder if Cash Carraway has got wind of this since they have had various spats in the past.

Reactions: 5
Posted too soon! I’d send them all down the mines for a hard day’s work if I could..

Reactions: 6
I can’t take anyone seriously when they won’t name her. Looks like they are just jumping on the more followers bandwagon!

Reactions: 8
In a way I hope Alice is MOD and this is all true. Otherwise it’s a horrible pile on for her and could even have work repercussions.

FWIW I worked with her briefly about 11 years ago and she was lovely!
I bet she was lovely 11 years ago, I have little doubt! She has had her head turned by the freebies, and subsequently changed who she is to feed her addiction.

Reactions: 11
God, it really is the Wild West out there ... how can a group of ‘professional’ women descend into this? Beggars belief.
It's crazy isn't it. Like I can't at MOD but my stomach dropped when I saw the post from that mummy smile . The sheer panic MOD must be feeling . The thing is, any normal person with that amount of money and living a comfortable life would shut up shop and bow out . But you just know MOD will go on a hiatus only to appear in a month from now pretending nothing is happening .

Reactions: 8
I think they've got a point though. I would also be hurt if someone I considered a friend posted about me.
Exactly. It was all very well with the mumsnet debacle- she was attacking their common enemy The Trolls. But now they've found out that their queen bee is a total hypocrite, far from #womensupportingwomen and all lifting each other up and being so so kind to one another- she's quite happy to slag them off too!! Even though her comments here arent any worse than anyone else's (imo), they actually know the person saying it this time.

Reactions: 6
This is absolutely hilarious. MOD and the other instamums are as bad as each other! Apparently we are all jealous and twisted....they are the same!!!! MOD is clearly very stupid and two faced. But now they are ganging up on MOD all over (one of) her places of ‘work’, surely that’s worse than posting on a private site that ‘isn’t popular and no one cares about’. It would be interesting to see just how many of them are fellow tattlers. Anyway, I’m off to get some more popcorn. Thank you all for keeping me so entertained 😂

Reactions: 17
I can’t take anyone seriously when they won’t name her. Looks like they are just jumping on the more followers bandwagon!
She was named in That Mummy Smile’s account, but she appears to have scrubbed those comments.

Reactions: 2
But there are plenty of health professionals as well as other professionals on here. By your take we are also trolling and bullying and therefore deserve to lose our jobs. Posting on an anonymous website that people have to actively seek out to read is NOT bullying. She was as entitled as the rest of us are to comment on here. She's an idiot for not knowing enough about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc but can't expect one rule for her and one rule for the rest of us.

Can't say I'm not loving all the drama! It's hilarious.
But it’s not the same, most people are here as followers, chatting using kids etc and posting anonymously but NOT trolling. Clemmie has evidently admitted trolling. Joining a forum and saying nasty things about people you are friends with is a different league altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet she was lovely 11 years ago, I have little doubt! She has had her head turned by the freebies, and subsequently changed who she is to feed her addiction.
I remember the days of midwifeyhooper and she was just starting to gain popularity and the fangirls were asking where is your coat/bag/shoes etc from.
She did a screen shot of the google search engine and a rolling of the eyes and told people to look there.
That got swiftly deleted.
I’d made my mind up from that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Same. Until I hear further details about the admittance and how they all know it’s MOD there’s a v small part of me that thinks MOD may be being set up by the likes of Laura and Ness. Though Hungermamas stories seem to imply that she’d received a full non-apologetic confession from MOD so who knows.

Oh I know. I said in my post that I was missing the point - I know what the point is and why they’re pissed off but they need to get some perspective on life if they’re heartbroken and devastated and the cryptic posts are making them look like silly drama-loving twats.
Who would be setting her up?[/QUOTE]

It's crazy isn't it. Like I can't at MOD but my stomach dropped when I saw the post from that mummy smile . The sheer panic MOD must be feeling . The thing is, any normal person with that amount of money and living a comfortable life would shut up shop and bow out . But you just know MOD will go on a hiatus only to appear in a month from now pretending nothing is happening .
It sounds like she was given a chance to "come clean" but has chosen to keep quiet.

Only a small percentage of her followers are on Tattle so if no one speaks up on IG and has the BALLS to say it was Clemmie then she will take a break come back and post some wanky picture of her delivering a baby , then hit the press and gain more followers and then make more money. Im sick of seeing such privileged mums make so much money for doing duck ALL. The whole thing stinks and this is proof that social media is a load of wank and so fake its untrue

Reactions: 21
I think this may be my favourite day on Tattle 🤣 MOD and FOD definitely needed bringing down a few thousand pegs or two and I would hope that her behaviour does just that. Some feel the other instagrammers may be over reacting but I know I would feel quite devastated to find out a friend had been slagging me off behind my back. She deserves to be called out, apologise for her behaviour and then the Hoopers should both just leave Instagram. Can’t see it’s going to have a favourable impact on his account either. I’m off to watch Emmerdale but the drama there isn’t a patch on Twitterdale today 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d love to know what stephdontbuyherflowers’s thoughts and take on this is. She is decent. She is honest and genuine (I’m not her btw lol), but I do wonder what she thinks of MODs conduct.
Agree. She’s quite straight and has her integrity very much intact.

Reactions: 5
Quite agree Greywolf, and we're sensible and astute enough to keep our Tattle identities and real life totally separate. Unlike Gimmie, who through her towering arrogance and ignorance has totally managed to parachute herself into a clusterfuck of biblical proportions.

It's the social media equivalent of Brian Harvey managing to actually run himself over in his own car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.