MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of their posts should be ads. They are so bad at disclosure. Even his actual ADS don’t have ad at the start. And due to his style of posting it’s not clear till you read halfway down a page of poor similes that it’s gousto etc

Here’s motherpukka (example used as advertising same company-I know other big accounts also ad gousto)
EEA4033D-14AC-495C-9DD0-19A0A5555F80.jpeg

Clear advert from the start, a genuine post and responses to comments that are open discussion.
And FOD
D43896C9-F721-4151-AEB2-43D179DA88C3.jpeg

No initial ad. This could be just a personal recommendation. Tiny ad at the end. He’s just so tiresome. Do it properly. I’m sure being sent free meal kits is pretty fab, but why be misleading?

*edited-to say that this particular example does now have under his name paid partnership, but I did not see this and find it very annoying to not know I’m reading an ad.

6EE539A5-8F01-4881-B9FD-338CCF038D38.jpeg
1A12553A-0131-48DF-86D3-83FFE3033585.jpeg
2 of the next 3 or 4 posts are also very poorly marked ads. For someone who’s so successful he really is poor at his job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And he’s only got 13 comments on the Gousto post. Time to end the gousto #partnership??
He’ll probably switch it back to a sky #ad soon.
Mix it up a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
just heard on news this morning M&S profits are down ...clothing sales in particular were mentioned...wonder if their recent obsession of using influencers like MOD to flog their wares and making ugly awful dresses that only this small percentage of women love to wear has alienated their traditional shopper.

Reactions: 12
Hmm just seen over in sali Hughes Thread that the girl who called FOD a bleep on Twitter & since deleted is an IRL pal of Sal (who is on the rampage again contacting people on Facebook - something to do with her fb group and beauty column - Sali of course launched a twitter witch hunt of dawn o porter calling her prawn - it’s clever cos it rhymes- and slagged off everything DOP was involved in. I digress). However for added lol of course sali and st clem did a recent podcast together of course. And MOD was so upset about Sali’s suffering at the fingertips of “trolls”. Can only imagine they got on SO WELL DAHLING. The deletion of the mate’s “FOD is a bleep” comment is just.... coincidental. Natch.
I'm sure there will be screenshots.....

Reactions: 2
just heard on news this morning M&S profits are down ...clothing sales in particular were mentioned...wonder if their recent obsession of using influencers like MOD to flog their wares and making ugly awful dresses that only this small percentage of women love to wear has alienated their traditional shopper.
I got a Boden catalogue in the post tw days ago,p. The dresses were diabolical even in the very thin models. Didn’t like a single thing in it.

Reactions: 2
Looks like it. Apparently life with ivy coco is talking about it too.

Interesting that she says others know and are staying quiet for fear of backlash. It's like mod is queen bee and others are worried about their reputation going down - dont be! Shes willing to tarnish you.

Susie will have journos following her so let's see if this gets picked up...

Yel

It could be so many people that have created an account to witch about other influencers.

*insert showgirls pushing down the stairs gif*

"hate forum" where is the hate? critique forum more like, but that doesn't suit their agendas.

There's a rave forum for all the positivity, but some accounts give little to work with ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure why this is deemed a hate forum, it’s just a forum. Out of all the comments I’ve personally read on here (I only follow a few threads tbf) the majority are discussing the conduct of these “instamums”, mainly centred around the advertising side of it and now they go about all that. I too bet she is referring to MOD. She (MOD) comes across as someone who would stab you in the back given the chance.

Reactions: 14
Looks like they have all found out. That mummy smile, not so smug now, mother pukka, life with ivy coco etc.

I'm calling it now that mother pukka is the one that has to do the diplomatic thing and sort it all out and in a period of time mod has an Instagram break again but without giving reasons, something like being with family over Christmas (which would be a top tip for her anyway).

If they let this lie it says more about them than it does about her.

Before anyone says well you guys come on here to talk about them, none of us are pretending to be friends with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like they have all found out. That mummy smile, not so smug now, mother pukka, life with ivy coco etc.

I'm calling it now that mother pukka is the one that has to do the diplomatic thing and sort it all out and in a period of time mod has an Instagram break again but without giving reasons, something like being with family over Christmas (which would be a top tip for her anyway).

If they let this lie it says more about them than it does about her.

Before anyone says well you guys come on here to talk about them, none of us are pretending to be friends with them.
Shame FOD won't back her by taking a break from Instagram so they can both take stock!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.