MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth is it supposed to achieve?? Sending a load of instaw@nkers to a concert? What does that even advertise. Wish people would wake up and see how unfair it is.

Its got to be a PR/Budget/Tax thing ...... Company shaving off advertising as a section of budgets?

Reactions: 7
The issue here is Matalan! These insta-families aren’t even in Matalans field of vision when it comes to its scope of customers. Do they really think Clemmie shops in Matalan? I can’t even blame the Mods or the rest of them for snatching their hands off to take their kids. Matalans customer base is working class families looking for cheap fashion or low price homeware. This should have been either a competition for its customers or they could have looked into taking kids from underprivileged backgrounds. It’s an absolute piss take.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine? MOD filling her house or clothing her kids with matalan? 😂😂 yet I have seen Muthahood recommend some of their bed linen (not an ad at the time) because it was a good price and 100% cotton, MOD would not lower herself to Maralan.

Also in the awful photos with FOD on the beach she’s not in her M&S coat...

Reactions: 10
There's not a chance Gimmie would even dream of shopping in Matalan so God knows what Matalan are hoping to achieve with this stunt?

Reactions: 9
I buy items from Matalan. Cotton sheets, mugs and some baskets are a recent purchase. Still don’t understand the #gifted tickets. They also recently put a group of them up in a hotel in the East End of London.

Reactions: 3
It's a very weird one. I cannot see what Matalan are trying to achieve. Just seems to be pissing people off. It's not showcasing their products, it's not using influencers who are a 'fit' with their demographic. Maybe all will become clear when they start their Christmas ads.

Did you all see Scouserachel's thread on twitter about Simon?

Reactions: 9
Did you all see Scouserachel's thread on twitter about Simon?
just read it. Thanks for the heads up. It seems like Greg James’ wife (sorry she will hate being referred to like that, she’s called Bella Mackie ❤), has clocked that FOD is really annoying too?

Reactions: 3
Finally he mentions his gifted tickets to Little Mix. Why is Matan giving out tickets to concerts to Insta people.
Matalan are obsessed with bloggers and influencers. Will invite anybody to a reopening 🙄

Reactions: 4
He just published more stories about the concert without mentioning #matalan #gifted or #ad. Plus a great shot of his gaping gob.

I don't really use Twitter, so not 100% sure how linking works — but if you click on each of the different posts in this thread, there are a bunch of comments on each.
It worked, I found it!

The thread has made me laugh... She needs to come on over and read here!

Last edited:
People have mentioned Tattle on the twitter thread. Think we’ll have some new posters soon

Love that MoD and FOD think we’re all faceless jealous trolls with hidden identities..... Yet there’s a load of named people on twitter (including some blue ticks!) openly slagging them off and calling FOD the C word 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.