Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I thought we’d decided it was a friend of MODs. They both had the same ISP, so likely the same person but didn’t they say they thought FOD was a tit? Whatever MOD thinks of him privately, I don’t think she’d say that in public even behind a username.
Yes I remember. But looking back, leopardprintvans was clearly MOD, and if same isp, the Alice must be MOD or FOD. It makes interesting reading, massive issues with Cash. I think saying FOD was annoying was just to distract and make it look like a genuine poster.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Yes, yes, so maybe 'intelligent in their own way' and 'emotional intelligence' whatever. They're just pretty ways of saying someone isn't academically intelligent, and really not that capable of analysis, critical thinking, information processing etc.

But, I'm not going to get bogged down in defending my opinion. So, as you were.

• Angry
  • Sad

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It’s all about the phrasing, keep it vague so your followers are not sure, and it’s a way of circumnavigating the regulations 🤔

Wonder if those comments will be discreetly deleted soon 😂😂
Let’s start a book 😁, comment deleted by oooh <looks at watch> 19.00 hours?

ChesterDraws

I kind of understand hiring a festival nanny to let loose a few hours at something like Glastonbury, but isn't everything at Camp Bestival catered for kids anyway? It looks pretty shit going by the insta stories.
Maybe it’s some of the parents who aren’t geared towards spending loads of time with their kids 🤭

Mustard

VIP Member
She is as shameless, petulant and shady as ever! And people really wonder why influencers have a bad name! Sounds like an interesting topic for someone like "Woman's Hour" or one of the consumer programmes to explore - the relationship between influencer and their sales targets. Wonder if we could persuade our Clemmie to appear on it. Bet she'd turn up in scrubs!
Yes, Woman’s hour. Or Matt Alright from Watchdog would also be good. Or You and Yours on Radio 4. They could use the two recent articles m3ntioned here, inc. the one by @elisabethbasford.

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Well, we already know how talented she is so why this should come as a surprise is beyond me. But at least all her daughter's school friends now know she is sat there in her knickers.......... just gross and very intentional. Why be so obviously provocative....... oh yes, it's all about the engagement and to hell with your children or any semblance of integrity. #newlowforyouClemmie #betyourdaughtersareproudofyou
I think she does this on purpose to drum up attention so her followers will defend her every mistake .

Kutikuti

Re thread title - I'm quite liking the RnB lyrics changed to fit MOD and FOD. Desperately trying to think of new words to go with No Scrubs.

Seen Clem in her scrubs?
Scrubs is the kind of thing to wear just once a week
Hanging out at Thanet seaside
tryin' to flog stuff at me.
How about ?
Scrubs is the kind of thing you wear just once a week
Hanging out at the Thanet seaside
With inspirational women by her side
Trying to flog stuff at me

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Didn't she go offline because her Instagram kicked off after she made some comment about Kim Kardashian promoting a diet lollipop. Or have I lost the plot?
Yes! Forgot about that bit, I think that was part of the dm side of it, she was accused of being a hypocrite, she deleted stuff on the gram so it’s hard to remember all the details

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Ha I've been guilty of saying to a friend that I've got a like from a surgeon and a photographer I follow.

The site owners and mods can see where users register from.

They are really different aren’t they. Although despite seeing how different they are I’d probably forget which was which! I honestly could give a monkeys which OD twin was which. Poor little things. All of these kids are completely overexposed.
I know the names of the three older boys but wouldn't be able to tell the name of each twin without the caption either.

Reactions: 2