MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Renovation107 - @Dogmuck is that you?

How are you keeping?
Good thank you! Due any day now, just finishing up our #renos that were sadly not gifted.

If they’re planning on never coming back do you reckon they’re popping all their insane gifted bits on eBay as we speak? I’d get rid of that £1k BBQ for starters 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He replied to someone calling him out on the HoH account saying that he believed he had been "hacked hacked". Just a typo I expect but we thought it was funny and ran with it. Best thing was, the hackers #gifted him bots AND deleted negative comments.

Here it is!!
That’s a cut and paste job forsure. Hence two ‘hacked’ and there are errors at the beginning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A whole tattle thread over without a peep from the hoops and a new one begun! Surely this must be a first for tattle? 😂
I’m guessing a September return when the twins start school in matching uniforms and their not so curly hair wrangled into toddler perfect springs 😉
It’s all so confusing tho. Why keep buying bots if it’s the end? Just doesn’t add up 🥴
I think there’s been 2 threads since he last posted as we had a few things to keep us going in the meantime (cash caraway drama, the deleted pics link, clemmie’s book etc) but it’s all drying up now....still every faith something will happen though, even in exile they’re the gift that keeps on giving (ironic as they were the takers that kept on taking!)

The continual bot buying implies he’s hanging around! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would have been Camp Bestival weekend this weekend coming up. Remember when he called jigging about in 80s sportswear in front of crowd of huns while Clemmie pretended to DJ behind him "the best day of my life"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Like other posters I’m 100% they will try and make a comeback. I’m just fascinated to see how they go about it.

Reactions: 20
I think it will be sympathy vote.

He’s left it too long to be a hairbands style post.
Oh he will defo come back saying one of these things:
1.Metal health - took time out to be present with my family and take care of our mental health away from the limelight (lol)
2. Took time out to reflect and educate myself around racism (note - his conversation will be about HIM and what HE’S learnt and how this makes HIM a better person. Completely missing the point that it’s totally NOT about him!)
3.Been so busy DIYing /homeschooling/ working/ taking kids out in fresh air, that no time to post.

Whatever it is it will be some twaty excuse and not even remotely covering the truth: you fucked up again and you’re lying low till the drama has passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh he will defo come back saying one of these things:
1.Metal health - took time out to be present with my family and take care of our mental health away from the limelight (lol)
2. Took time out to reflect and educate myself around racism (note - his conversation will be about HIM and what HE’S learnt and how this makes HIM a better person. Completely missing the point that it’s totally NOT about him!)
3.Been so busy DIYing /homeschooling/ working/ taking kids out in fresh air, that no time to post.

Whatever it is it will be some twaty excuse and not even remotely covering the truth: you fucked up again and you’re lying low till the drama has passed.
None of these things scream brand deals though, and without those is there any point to truly being back?

I suspect he’s probably furloughed and worried about redundancy, or been made redundant, so is trying to fix their actual lives so has put social media on hold. To be honest if I received a CV & found their google search results on it I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole, especially if I saw he was still at it?! So maybe he’s paused the lifelong beg until they’ve got that income back.

He’ll probably then come back on the house account trying to get another free plant, or maybe some more brushed metal finished fittings to replace the mismatched plastic switches with 😂 They could always rent out her dressing room to this morning for their TV cooking segments x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
None of these things scream brand deals though, and without those is there any point to truly being back?

I suspect he’s probably furloughed and worried about redundancy, or been made redundant, so is trying to fix their actual lives so has put social media on hold. To be honest if I received a CV & found their google search results on it I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole, especially if I saw he was still at it?! So maybe he’s paused the lifelong beg until they’ve got that income back.

He’ll probably then come back on the house account trying to get another free plant, or maybe some more brushed metal finished fittings to replace the mismatched plastic switches with 😂 They could always rent out her dressing room to this morning for their TV cooking segments x
But of course. That’s the point! What he will tell us was the reason for his radio silence will defo not be the truth.
There will be all manner or reasons why he’s quiet, some you’ve mentioned, but we know he won’t tell us the real truth, when he eventually returns. Which he will do. The call of freebies and his little insta ‘fame’ will be too much for him to ignore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But of course. That’s the point! What he will tell us was the reason for his radio silence will defo not be the truth.
There will be all manner or reasons why he’s quiet, some you’ve mentioned, but we know he won’t tell us the real truth, when he eventually returns. Which he will do. The call of freebies and his little insta ‘fame’ will be too much for him to ignore
Truth is simple....they couldn’t cope with being called out for being racist. True to form (like when Alice was outed) they’ve gone underground in the hope it will blow over.

Keeping it simple...it won’t ever blow over until they own it and apologise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Truth is simple....they couldn’t cope with being called out for being racist. True to form (like when Alice was outed) they’ve gone underground in the hope it will blow over.

Keeping it simple...it won’t ever blow over until they own it and apologise 🤷‍♀️
100 Percent agree. They are waiting to see if we forget. We won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You were his team leader and had to make someone redundant, wouldn’t he be top of the pile - always dicking around in his phone when he should be ‘working’ from home. Don’t get me started on the lack of basic human respect you’d have for him after watching one of his mad dancing techno routines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think Glen really read Why I’m No Longer Talking To White People About Race? I ask because I started it today and the first chapter has blown me away. Being not British I know very little about black history in the U.K. and chapter one is called ‘Histories.’ How could she have read it, posted about it meaning something to her and then hide when called out for her racist comments? We know they’re going to make a comeback but I hope even the people not on Tattle still hold them accountable for her words.

ETA: I found this tweet by the author.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone think Glen really read Why I’m No Longer Talking To White People About Race? I ask because I started it today and the first chapter has blown me away. Being not British I know very little about black history in the U.K. and chapter one is called ‘Histories.’ How could she have read it, posted about it meaning something to her and then hide when called out for her racist comments? We know they’re going to make a comeback but I hope even the people not on Tattle still hold them accountable for her words.
Yes I also am reading this book. The history bit at the beginning is so informative. She’s not read it , no way.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.