MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my dearest FODDERS, i have a humble request, and i am very sorry to derail but i dont know where else to ask!
I'm 26 and next month will be moving to new zealand, from the UK. my 9yo cousin sticks to me like glue, and i always make sure we have a fun activity arranged for whenever she comes over...last night was a treasure hunt and then hot tub and face masks...

anyway shes absolutely heartbroken that im moving away...
i was wondering if anyone had any nice ideas of something to do with her before i move? pre-lockdown, i'd have arranged a proper spa day for us, but they've only just reopened and i dont trust them myself as a healthcare professional anyway, but also dont want to make her mum nervous with me taking her out to other places.
any ideas would be much appreciated!!

(sorry to derail!!!! i just love you all so much and really trust your advice)
Make her a gift box to open after you've left. You could:

Write her a letter.
Put a photo album together with photos of the two of you.
Chocolate.
A soft animal/ a toy something that acts as a transitional object she could hold when she missed you.
Give her a time when you will skype call her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
my dearest FODDERS, i have a humble request, and i am very sorry to derail but i dont know where else to ask!
I'm 26 and next month will be moving to new zealand, from the UK. my 9yo cousin sticks to me like glue, and i always make sure we have a fun activity arranged for whenever she comes over...last night was a treasure hunt and then hot tub and face masks...

anyway shes absolutely heartbroken that im moving away...
i was wondering if anyone had any nice ideas of something to do with her before i move? pre-lockdown, i'd have arranged a proper spa day for us, but they've only just reopened and i dont trust them myself as a healthcare professional anyway, but also dont want to make her mum nervous with me taking her out to other places.
any ideas would be much appreciated!!

(sorry to derail!!!! i just love you all so much and really trust your advice)
Hmm how about:

a movie night / sleepover with allllll the snacks and some fun makeover stuff like nail polish and hair curling / braiding?

A nice long nature walk and competition to find as many different leaves from different trees as possible?

Baking together

Karaoke fun

And when you’re in NZ (amazing!) - like rainbow says - arrange a time to Skype / send funny emails / send her some NZ snacks and chocolate ?

good luck for your move! I’m envious!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a good recap that @Emmadale posted in the last thread:

But while they’re been quiet we’ve:
- re-watched the awful dating thing she was in and remembered she is a mean girl
- found the deleted pics link and the gems of her in the delightful grenson boot
- dissected her awful book and found the not so favourable reviews
- found out about the Cash Carraway play and discussed her meanness in that debacle
- discovered some new reno pics

Staying quiet doesn’t help them!
Oh god. I forgot all of this stuff. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A whole tattle thread over without a peep from the hoops and a new one begun! Surely this must be a first for tattle? 😂
I’m guessing a September return when the twins start school in matching uniforms and their not so curly hair wrangled into toddler perfect springs 😉
It’s all so confusing tho. Why keep buying bots if it’s the end? Just doesn’t add up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll be in Ramsgate next month for a few days. I'll keep my eyes peeled 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their bathroom is in homes and gardens / house and garden sorry can’t remember which one. It talks about a family with four daughters but doesn’t say more clearly didn’t want to be associated with the House or Horrors “brand” all the credit goes to W1 Bathrooms. Must be killing them not to be able to brag about it online.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Their bathroom is in homes and gardens / house and garden sorry can’t remember which one. It talks about a family with four daughters but doesn’t say more clearly didn’t want to be associated with the House or Horrors “brand” all the credit goes to W1 Bathrooms. Must be killing them not to be able to brag about it online.
They really fucked it didn’t they?! 🥴🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I haven’t been in here for ages but clicked under new on the homepage & loled at this title, it’s brilliant.

I bet you’ve all got withdrawals not knowing where to source your £500 lampshades from? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg I haven’t been in here for ages but clicked under new on the homepage & loled at this title, it’s brilliant.

I bet you’ve all got withdrawals not knowing where to source your £500 lampshades from? 😂
It's even worse, we don't know what to pair our solitary boot with, or whether it's still the done thing to chuck a jumper over a dress to make it look like a skirt and jumper!! Should we be fringe on or fringe off? Is the French tuck still in?? And all the lol's we are missing from FoD! I'm still waiting for "Where Do All The Odd Socks Come From??" follow up to the Hairband video!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.