Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Ohhhhh I wonder what that was about?

Maybe Clemmie also has control of his account? And posted on the wrong one? Was it meant for Winks?

Or maybe he is going to make his comeback in the next few days, using the kids photo along with some long arsed caption about how he has spent the last month focusing on his children, no social media etc.

🍿 👀

Reactions: 7

Pain of chocolate

Another mumfluencer leaving tattle and calling for it to be banned. I don’t follow her but saw it via another mama saying how she woke up to the devastating news....
Really don’t get how hey don’t see the irony of saying ‘I feel so exposed’ when they’re exposing their and their children’s whole life on Instagram!
Haha lightweight! If you can't take the heat...

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
OMFG that better not be true. Argh that's made me so angry.
If they are eligible for SEISS, it’s not a blank cheque. There are lots of caveats, and it is capped. I got it, but I’m solely self employed, I’m not sure how it works if you have another job via PAYE and are still working, which I think the OD’s are. I got 80% of 3 months profits, but some of my peers only got 30%.

CakeQueen

I think it will help you if you work your magic on the promotional poster of the 80s classic Ghost! Patrick S for Sly Please 🙏🏼
I’m excited for this but also slightly concerned it’s going to ruin Patrick Swayze for me 💔😂

• Haha

Titfer

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise they had to be attractive 🤦‍♀️ I shagged some right mingers but to be honest vodka helped them look a whole lot better 😂😂😂.
I can’t imagine how you could have been bored with that scintillating patter, I mean YouTube videos, he’s a proper charmer that one 🙄😏

If only Id have been 20 years younger it could have been me and not clemmie- thank the sweet baby jebus for my aging bones 😅

Man Utd fan 🙋‍♀️ But also totally see the appeal of Arsenal, more so under Wenger. Woman with 6 brothers here know about football and would have defo kicked your date in the nuts for that comment...he would not have got shagged!

I hope you have better luck next time, but I had to kiss a lot (a Fuck lot actually) of frogs before I met the pain in the arse who is snoring beside me 😜😂😂😂
Attractive personality it's not all about looks! 🤣

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The walls will have some garish wallpaper on as soon as the doors are finished!
I was just about to ask for bets on how they'll decorate the walls 😜

House of Horrors doesn't have a "highlight section" for the hallways. Has Clemmie Simon ever even put anything in those story highlights that they went to the trouble of setting up? They were all empty the last time I looked.

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Many thanks Sdennis and powpowpow.

I knew someone would have a screenshot. Blessed twice! An embarrassment of riches! You’re doing Gods work.

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Ooooo! Have a look at this! Seems like the ODs have been in touch with a brief! Legal reasons! Burning HAWT!

Notthefullshilling says in thread #34 that Alice is namechecked 😲

Anyone got a screenshot? The link now shows the Legal Reasons paragraph.

"most definitely coincidental"

You're got to be fucking kidding me :LOL:

• Haha

Jumperoo62

I know a 25 year old Aurora.

If I ever have a daughter I'm calling her River from the movie Sci fi Serenity.

For boy names I like Ariel, Atlas, Valentine and Artemis. :ROFLMAO:

I also have cousins called Sapphire and Farron.
I love River, Sapphire and Artemis. My neighbour just called her baby Lyra (Golden Compass).

I don’t think the SOD girl’s names are too bad. I have terrible delusions of grandeur though 😂 I think I am a modern day Mrs Bucket, er I mean Bouquet...

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
TBF they wouldn't move so fast if people would stop posting to announce that they were "just at the start of the thread now" 😂 Like, I'm super happy that it's such a lovely community but we're giving JM an awful lot of extra printing and ourselves an awful lot of extra reading with all the announcements.

ETA: that was in no way a dig at anyone, I ❤ the vibe of the whole thread
That gif is perfect - I always think it’s kind of sweet when people announce how much they’ve got to catch up on - ‘I’ll be there in 30 minutes, darling!’

But yes - it does add to the catch up process somewhat.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I know a 25 year old Aurora.

If I ever have a daughter I'm calling her River from the movie Sci fi Serenity.

For boy names I like Ariel, Atlas, Valentine ( heard this in my local Sainsbury's and loooved it) and Artemis. :ROFLMAO:

I also have cousins called Sapphire and Farron.
I used to know someone who had a daughter called Ariel and she was constantly teased at school with ‘Ariel, gets it clean’.... she apparently used to reply ‘that’s Persil actually’.

• Haha
  • Heart

SansaStark

I’m really hoping that they watched that provoking drama on BBC “the secrets she keeps” and it scared the shit out of them and made them realise their children are too vulnerable to be sold for chips and dressing kitchens and they have agreed its time to step back.
I’m sure I’m completely wrong but if I was them and saw that drama I would be petrified and it be a wake up call.
Dressing kitchen! 🤣

Dressing kitchen!!! 🤣🤣
Ha ha! Snap! 😂

• Haha