MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No.
The next thread title really has to be the one suggested early on in this thread. I can’t remember the genius who suggested it, sorry. It was something along the lines of

FOD the Builder
Can he scrounge it?
FOD the Builder
Can he flog his children for it?
YES he can!!!!!
T’was I 🤩 but I wholeheartedly support a different thread title, we need to pay homage to Glen and immortalise her in Tattle history.

Plus, I suggested the title for this thread and if I get two in a row I’ll get so big-headed I might write a parenting book or set up my own interiors Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
T’was I 🤩 but I wholeheartedly support a different thread title, we need to pay homage to Glen and immortalise her in Tattle history.

Plus, I suggested the title for this thread and if I get two in a row I’ll get so big-headed I might write a parenting book or set up my own interiors Instagram.
....whilst wearing ‘a jean’ paired with ‘a boot’ and saying goodbye to all your own teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yes! I love this ❤ we shall all worship and follow you, buy your book, swipe up for your interior links, etc.
Will you be fully fashioning the boot/trainer with a skirt/dress too? Hilarious...I hope to see your poster in my local M&S 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
....whilst wearing ‘a jean’ paired with ‘a boot’ and saying goodbye to all your own teeth.
Don’t forget the Red lip and Richard III fringe 🤩
Yes! I love this ❤ we shall all worship and follow you, buy your book, swipe up for your interior links, etc.
Will you be fully fashioning the boot/trainer with a skirt/dress too? Hilarious...I hope to see your poster in my local M&S 😂😂😂
I’m getting my own line of jelly shoes in M&S and Argos have asked me to put my name to some rolled gold bangles.

I shall now be know as DLAC... Dress Like A C*nt 🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Don’t forget the Red lip and Richard III fringe 🤩

I’m getting my own line of jelly shoes in M&S and Argos have asked me to put my name to some rolled gold bangles.

I shall now be know as DLAC... Dress Like A C*nt 🤩🤩🤩
Just thought, but maybe call your line of shoes ‘The Clemson’. Or if they’re ugly AF you could call them ‘Glensons’!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just thought, but maybe call your line of shoes ‘The Clemson’. Or if they’re ugly AF you could call them ‘Glensons’!!
I think my Nan has some Glensons, she got them ‘specially made at the hospital because it turned out she had one leg longer than the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't forget this one, it has a whopping 69 (teehee) likes as we speak!
This is the one! This is the one. This is the one. This is the one she’s waited for...to quote and excellent Stone Roses tune!

Soz @Pocahontas yours was brill and obvs you’re still my fave but can you get your god damn elbow out of my ear...jeeez I need out of this box! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is the one! This is the one. This is the one. This is the one she’s waited for...to quote and excellent Stone Roses tune!

Soz @Pocahontas yours was brill and obvs you’re still my fave but can you get your god damn elbow out of my ear...jeeez I need out of this box! 🥰
I’m going to do a FLOUNCE

Ah, no. I of course bow down to such comedy genius. Feeling like an old geezer with all these new funny bastards here.

I just wanted one shot at the thread title. Just ... one.

You can leave me in the box @Dogmuck, I’ll understand! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m going to do a FLOUNCE

Ah, no. I of course bow down to such comedy genius. Feeling like an old geezer with all these new funny bastards here.

I just wanted one shot at the thread title. Just ... one.

You can leave me in the box @Dogmuck, I’ll understand! ❤
Awwww when I rule the world - every other title will be a @Pocahontas creation. You can come out of the box now AND you don’t have to wear the high viz of shame, fod guest room wallpaper, you can have any colour you like, and a bottle of blue nun. Don’t be sad, your title will come 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t see them announcing a separation or splitting up - they are too proud! He would also have said “due to Clemmie’s actions” rather than “my wife’s actions”

Reactions: 9
Has he still not posted yet? They must be champing at the bit, at the very least with a passive aggressive dig at Bounty Margate post on the House of knock off Pinterest account.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.