MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 15 feels like a lifetime ago. I went and looked at all the thread titles - this is a funny group. From ABBA to Kanye to the chunky boot.
I was #soblessed to come up with title #22 - A draughty pile of pricks.
It’s, now, on my CV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello and welcome to all newbies to this thread...I hope you all enjoyed the complimentary drinks and nibbles in the reception area.

Two things I’m absolutely gagging to know:

1. Why now, what is it that has compelled you to come here? I’m genuinely glad you have because it means the Tattle is strong in you. Just there are so many of you, I’ve never seen such an influx.

2. We had a security breach the other night. Our very own @Pocahontas was supposed to be on watch but to be fair she let us ALL down, but more importantly she let herself down. We don’t hold grudges here at Tattle so she did her time on the naughty step, we explained why she was there and then hugged it out. However as newbies I feel that now is the perfect time for you to show your commitment and join our security team
VAGINAS - Volunteers Against Greedy Instagram Narcissistic Arseholes Society - as one of the VAGINAS you’ll be given a high viz jacket an extra £3.75 per month in your pay packet and 20% Gusto code. You’ll be expected to screen shot ANY dodgy interlopers posts, go and check their profiles for any info and respond, but only if you have back up...don’t put yourself at risk.
So sign up to become one of FODs VAGINAS your Tattle needs you! 👊🏻
Sign me up! Has someone already claimed the dress and chunky boot? 👗🥾 Though I’m more fringe off 💇‍♀️
Also how much will this duck with FODs head when he’s catching up - he won’t be able to decipher if we’re now a group of Tattle Huns or Tattle Trolls, he’ll just see the word Vagina and not be able to read the rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ex-Brightonian here.
I think they love it cos it’s by the sea - therefore lots of opportunity for open-gobbled posing in plastic sunnies.
Oh yes and lots of colourful houses/beach huts for super original backdrops. I once saw a boyfriend of instagram on the beach taking pics of his girlfriend who was twirling for literally 20 minutes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sign me up! Has someone already claimed the dress and chunky boot? 👗🥾 Though I’m more fringe off 💇‍♀️
Also how much will this duck with FODs head when he’s catching up - he won’t be able to decipher if we’re now a group of Tattle Huns or Tattle Trolls, he’ll just see the word Vagina and not be able to read the rest 😂
Perhaps I can claim the other boot?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tit ... I feel like I really need to try and get a thread title. I’ve made a couple ... but not the heady heights of actual title.
must try harder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
#30 Comments from Yoda: A twit you are

Just need to acquire the coveted VIP status and my life is made 🥰

Before and after children, husband and the dog 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
#30 Comments from Yoda: A twit you are

Just need to acquire the coveted VIP status and my life is made 🥰

Before and after children, husband and the dog 😏
I remember making that very thread for you. It was an honour, a real honour.

(piggybacking on your fame here like a budget Titfer 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
tit ... I feel like I really need to try and get a thread title. I’ve made a couple ... but not the heady heights of actual title.
must try harder!
Me too! I don’t think I ever had a thread title. Mind you, some of us have been busy making sure this thread is safe, interrogating questioning the newbies, preparing canopies for guests and cleaning the toilets, some of us don’t have time for all that daydreaming 💭 thinking up intelligent, witty prose to keep the ball rolling. SOME OF US have to clean the reception area after @MadeinFulham has been on one of her benders with the Blue nun!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gah. Don’t tell me. Was it Zoella? 😂
When I lived in Brighton, I saw Gaz Coombes from Supergrass so many times and met eyes with him, I am convinced he thought I was stalking him. But I was like - no, Gaz! It’s you who are following me!
One time he crossed the road when he saw me coming towards him and we met eyes, I started laughing out of nervousness - probably freaked him out 😂

Oh yes you have! Roll out the bint in her leopard print!
What a humble brag 😂
Haha not Zoella - i have seen her multiple times and nearly always in Tiger which is unsurprising given that its filled with disposable tacky plastic tit! Sounds like you and Gaz had a moment :ROFLMAO:

For years I walked down my mum's street thinking I was on nodding-and-smiling terms with Nick Cave but turns out it was just an older goth guy...that was a bit disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@dockmuck.... I have a feeling you are compiling a case against me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Dogmuck
‘Never had a thread title ... been working so hard sniffing out spies ...’
👀
😳 I guess I’m just so shy ☺ and unassuming I didn't want to mention it. Or maybe I was working so goddamn hard in trap 3 after you and your curly kale shake had been in there 💩 I forgot 🤣🤣🤣

@dockmuck.... I have a feeling you are compiling a case against me 🤣🤣
I’m gonna make your dreams come true @Titfer - I’m putting in the hours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Or maybe I was working so goddamn hard in trap 3 after you and your curly kale shake had been in there 💩 I forgot 🤣🤣🤣
Trap 3
😂😂😂😂😂 oh my god
FOD / Clembot are probably reading tonight’s offerings and thinking ‘We’re going to HAVE to post something soon. They’re all losing it.’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too! I don’t think I ever had a thread title. Mind you, some of us have been busy making sure this thread is safe, interrogating questioning the newbies, preparing canopies for guests and cleaning the toilets, some of us don’t have time for all that daydreaming 💭 thinking up intelligent, witty prose to keep the ball rolling. SOME OF US have to clean the reception area after @MadeinFulham has been on one of her benders with the Blue nun!!!!
I’m on probation; I’ve got to pull my socks up.
Let’s try a joint title! Can you work your magic on this?!!

Any kind of fool could see through ‘Alice’ and her ‘aligning’;
But, with ‘Housedelaclunge’, the signs were bloody blinding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think I’ve been here since about thread 6, lurker for a while but was fully signed up pre Alicegate....that was a busy weekend!!

I had a thread title once but then somebody remembered another earlier suggestion that had more likes so it got swapped 🤦🏼‍♀️ So I only had that fame for a few pages 😔

Also proud to say I was here for the sub 1m demise...what a fun Burns night that was!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There have been some bloody brilliant MOFOD titles, but nothing will ever beat this gem to coincide with the loss of his mil:

“If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one” 🤣🤣🤣

Still makes me chuckle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There have been some bloody brilliant MOFOD titles, but nothing will ever beat this gem to coincide with the loss of his mil:

“If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one” 🤣🤣🤣

Still makes me chuckle
Has to be the best, ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.