MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back up to 964k now
He’s shameless! This is why he will be back. Doesn’t matter who he offends, who he uses or how morally bankrupt he is, he needs the platform to make money and it’s that simple. What he doesn’t really understand is that the twins are no longer cute toddlers and don’t have the pull they once had, his wife is better loved than him and she’s toxic so can’t be used and he just isn’t appealing...well except in Iran and also Iraq it seems now. So the cash cow that once was family Hooper has gone, it’s set sail, it’s left the station it’s caput. I’m not sure when he’ll actually see this himself and unsubscribe from bot buying weekly, but in the mean time we can just have a giggle at his desperate attempts to remain relevant!

Reactions: 19
i reckon he'll come for 'the trolls' soon. so before that happens i just want to say that all i wanted was:
- for people to respect their kids' privacy
- ads to be fully disclosed
- 'influencers' to cease being a thing
and fod was a baaaad example of all of the above.

Reactions: 25
Amen
Also can I add...
- an end to Burton Jeans

Reactions: 15
Yep and full accountability for their actions, they always blame the trolls. But did we make her say racist comments? Did we do ad after ad and not disclose them as #ad? Did we show the kids faces post after post?? Nope, they are the making and breaking of their own ‘empire’ not us. Just because people don’t love what you do Sly doesn’t mean we are all trolls.

Reactions: 23
My thread title suggestion:
Welcome to the house of clunge, swear it's FOD not MOD
To the tune of Madness House of Fun

Reactions: 11
I read that being an influencer is an excuse to profit from a psychological disorder.

Reactions: 7
We’ve been in that stage for months now I hope he would stop for the sake of the girls but they’re not a priority are they? Reno is what matters.

Reactions: 9
Peter Andre Thank Christ he never came back here, you can have him for eveeer.
Aussies don't need him.

Reactions: 7
I absolutely loathe Peter Andre
I spent my childhood in Australia - but I feel no love for him
His stupid poses in the white pants showing off his six pack, the corn row hair. Did he used to sing or was he in the god awful tv shows Neighbours or Home and dreary Away?
Our kids hated us cause we didn't have a tv and they couldn't watch that shit.

Reactions: 9
Aww hun that's cute and I love it:

This is what I actually sent someone back in 2017:

"This might be a bit awkward, but you are the closest thing I have to a father and I hope you have wonderful father’s day. Thank you for all the time and energy you have spent with me. Your presence in my life has shown me that men can be reliable, stable and kind. You make me feel like I’m worth something and I'm grateful to know you.

Love S"

I absolutely loathe Peter Andre
I spent my childhood in Australia - but I feel no love for him
Woah sorry Pocahontas but this changes everything between us.

Reactions: 10
He sung that song didn’t he - who-oah-oah ... MYST-erious GIRL’ while prancing in the surf with his midriff out
Then he came here, went on I’m a Celebrity and married Katie Price for a while

Woah sorry Pocahontas but this changes everything between us.
I’m sorry. I just can’t.

Reactions: 5
I only know of him because he married her- so not a true #fan. So I will forgive you Poca this time.

Hey whilst eveyone's asleep you could also create OUR new thread with YOUR title.

Reactions: 6
Have I missed something? He was on 963 yesterday and now he’s jumped back up to 964 again?! Something’s going on here

What a monstrosity of a pair remember they sung that song together from Aladdin? A Whole New World there’s a vid on YouTube with the auto tune turned off.
Oh sweet jesus. What have you made me watch, Pocahontas? As soon as she started singing I had to pause it to let the wave of cringe wash over me.

Reactions: 4
Precisely! Also what does it say about SODs as parents when even the evil troll disparagers have enough respect for those kids to censor their faces when they’re posted here, but the SODs don’t? They’re the ones choosing to sell their children for a few quid they’re not able to make off their own backs, not us.

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something? He was on 963 yesterday and now he’s jumped back up to 964 again?! Something’s going on here
It's all the huns searching for father's of daughters in prep for father's day innit to get idea's for all the men in their lives.

Reactions: 8
I only know of him because he married her- so not a true #fan. So I will forgive you Poca this time.

Hey whilst eveyone's asleep you could also create OUR new thread with YOUR title.
Haha! There would be riots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.