MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree - that is why in my dealings with Ms/Mrs/Mr/Dr/Prof/Fr of the clunge originally, I explained that the person who came up with that gossip disappeared fast, that we didn’t believe it and even suspected it could have been a SOD or one of their kin/friends. So now, thanks to “of clunge” the story has moved on and there’s no more talk of Rugby Players just allusive clunges

Reactions: 11
I just read that article about the stalker in Japan. That is some creepy stalker stuff right there. eye reflections? Wow, intense.

Reactions: 5
Just being a father doesn't earn you magic brownie points that ends the discussion. The head of the Turpin family was a father too.

I haven't come up with a title yet either

Reactions: 10
amazing work! It still annoys me that the only title of mine that ever got used had atrocious grammar (14 - was typing it out on the afternoon school run )

My favourite is definitely 24, followed closely by 5 and 30. They really do provide us with so much material! I do hope Simon's love of 'progressive house' makes it in there someday.

Reactions: 6
Hi all! I was here for the early threads until shortly after Alicegate (the days of grey wolf and where discussions were primarily over not declaring ads!) when I deleted my account. I’m back, with a different username lest my identity be discovered
Just wanted to say that although not much can surprise me with FOD I really hope that he is not houseofclunge. Clunge is such a sexualised, disgusting word that’s usually used in a derogatory manner that it’s really hard to imagine a father using that phrase to describe the home that he lives in with his wife and young girls?! Then again as I say not much can surprise me so maybe he’s just sinking lower and lower

Reactions: 23
Is that you grey wolf ? kidding.

yeah ... as much I love the idea of our sometime visitor being FOD, I’m more in the thinking camp of it isn’t. Unless he’s trying to throw us wildly off the path of detection. Fair play, FOD!

Agree with @Pain of chocolate - I suspect maybe a family member or a friend who is also annoyed with them. Perhaps it’s judge Judy after all! (although, again - doubtful). I can think of several family members of mine who, if they were an instagrammer and had a tattle page, I would be tempted to join in

WHOEVER it is - they clearly like the attention and they love messing with us!

Reactions: 17
My two absolute favourites:
#14 Who cares if my wife is going through hell: When there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell
#24 You’re pointless and he is a father
I loved reading these today, thanks @Emmadale and congrats on your VIP medal

Reactions: 11
I’ve got a La Redoute rug. And Vejas. Now I think I’m a nobber
Couldn’t remember who mentioned earlier they had Veja trainers but are they actually comfy?? I’m aware they the insta mama trainer of choice but still like them.
If I recall correctly Clemster was into her reebok classics anyway!

Reactions: 4
Clemmie, how about a new House of Horrors trio of posts soon? I'm thinking it's about time for the kitchen (the actual kitchen, not the one masquerading as a dressing room). We all know you're not going to stay away forever, might as well take the plunge (I said PLUNGE) and get it over with?

Reactions: 20
Couldn’t remember who mentioned earlier they had Veja trainers but are they actually comfy?? I’m aware they the insta mama trainer of choice but still like them.
They are really comfy! And I got mine with 30% off so they’re even more comfy *smug* But clearly I’m still a cliche/nobber

Reactions: 9
I bought golden goose on eBay! But I put my birthday money towards them. I love them! #sillymoneyforwornouttrainers

Reactions: 7
The reebok classic is also my 66 year old dad's trainer of choice! A stylish investment piece for sure!

Reactions: 17
I’ve got a La Redoute rug. And Vejas. Now I think I’m a nobber
Don’t worry. I’ve mentioned here before, but I’ll shamefully say it again.
I have a denim jacket with shearling JUST like FOD’s in my defence, I’ve had it a while, but still.

And I own several string of hearts plants and one lovely pilea thanks to @Treeofforgiveness

But what I say to myself when I wear the jacket / admire my string of hearts plants: question not yourself or your tastes. You are not selling your children’s images for kitchen dressing rooms.

Reactions: 21
I've heard really bad things about Vejas really both in terms of quality & comfort, I've never owned a pair though! I don't really get them as a thing, like I feel like they've only infiltrated the insta mama scene I don't know anyone that wears them IRL, I see them on the tube a bit though... they're like those common projects trainers that just look like tattier adidas yet cost £300?

Reactions: 6
Every mum (but me) wears them in my manor. So now I simply cannot buy a pair coz I'm so far behind the trend, lol. Also, my dog is not a dachshund like every single dog in the park :- D

Reactions: 14
Ah! How is Echo? X and also @EddieBeds how is Ophelia? All of mine are with so many children at the moment, but I’ve let them reproduce and not taken cuttings of the babies! My biggest mama

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I had to google Vejas. Never heard of them before. does that make me old? Or uncool?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.