Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessicarrr

I've just been reading through the Alice comments again and my favourite one was where she says that MoD and FoD are aligning themselves with the celebrity world. No matter how many times I read it I still cringe myself inside out and honestly if I'd written that about myself and was subsequently outed that alone would make me want to delete all my social media presence and never go online again - never mind all the other bitchy, racist comments she's made!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
This country is built on the profit of slavery, empire robbed countries of their resources. What needs to happen is education for British kids. Teach them the true history of this country.

In Germany we learn very early and a lot about our horrible history and I've often been bewildered by many British people who have a completely uncritical perspective on British (colonial) history and even seem proud about how big the British Empire once was. Don't want to compare these two and I haven't learned much about colonial crimes committed by the German Empire in school either - because the Holocaust and also World War I take up so much time of the curriculum.... but yeah. I just always found it strange that British people are usually very proud about their whole history. I hope I haven't offended anybody. I don't want to generalize. It's just my experience and I belief it's very important to critically reflect colonial history (also in Germany.).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lmaoooo omg, is he pivoting to YouTube now?

My husband is really into photography and Casey Neistat’s (cringeworthy) channel is an entry level gateway into more serious photo/videography YouTubes. Like CN is a huge believer anyone can be a videographer with just an iPhone or a comparatively cheap go pro whereas the rest of the genre on YT discuss quite high end equipment. Anyway I’ve noticed a lot of Sly’s vid content is a direct copy of CN’s work before, even down to that tech Tuesday shit he did hoping someone would kit their house out in smart home tech 😂

CN built his audience doing daily vlogs, but was already independently wealthy / an entrepreneur so it was sort of just watching a rich man and his fashion designer wife do whatever they want? I wonder if Sly will treat us to BTS footage of him sanding down some spindles, what #content
Maybe he’s going to become a DIY guru, and teach us all how to install £200 loo flushes or how to convert a discarded bathtub into an outdoor spa. I can hear the tag line now...

FOD THE BUILDER!
CAN HE SCROUNGE IT?
FOD THE BUILDER!
YES HE CAN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Consumerism_fatigue

I’m actually full of suspense now for tomorrow to see if he posts....!

My bet is that he’ll have a photo of him and the kids (photo by Glen) looking blissful, with a long caption about how with all the awful things goings on it the world and the necessary changes in society, he’s been grateful to take this time in lockdown to TRULY be there with his family. He’s stepped away from social media and put down his phone. They’ve had difficult family conversations about racism, Corona virus and sponsorships. He’s realised what’s important in life and guess what, they’re in that room with him right there. His whole world. And how in this time he’s also mastered how to be an effective ally to ALL minorities AND has become an interior designer. OH AND a bot warrior. On a solo mission to beat the hackers. 😂 :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
....whilst wearing ‘a jean’ paired with ‘a boot’ and saying goodbye to all your own teeth.
Don’t forget the Red lip and Richard III fringe 🤩
Yes! I love this ❤ we shall all worship and follow you, buy your book, swipe up for your interior links, etc.
Will you be fully fashioning the boot/trainer with a skirt/dress too? Hilarious...I hope to see your poster in my local M&S 😂😂😂
I’m getting my own line of jelly shoes in M&S and Argos have asked me to put my name to some rolled gold bangles.

I shall now be know as DLAC... Dress Like A C*nt 🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Ok guys.
I’ve waited until the approximate time that Clunge did his(?) little 👋🏼 last night.

I’ve lit candles, I’ve said his name three times, I’ve called upon the elements and I’ve asked the Lady Moon to intervene.

Still a no show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Pocahontas

VIP Member
This is the longest he’s gone without a peep, isn’t it?

If, FOD forbid, and this is IF, FOD and Glen make the decision to shut down their collective Instagram endeavours out of the blue, and the thread is then closed, I just want to say to all of you ...

Thanks for everything and it’s been emotional guys 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Senior follower watcher here again 💂🏻‍♀️🕵️‍♀️
Refills are a thing!!! Every day is a school day for me! Did anyone know this? I’m shocked! Slys getting free refills, it’s like he’s in Nando’s at the fizzy pop station! Jesus! I’ll never be able to sleep again, he’s getting his moneys worth and Blastup will go out of business if they have to keep replenishing his dwindling stock!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
I’ve been dipping in and out recently and feel so proud Glen took off, my best ever typo 💃🏼
Effing dlam has blocked me cos I asked on the preloved sales page about what happens to the money if the items are gifted. I’m irrationally pissed off

Someone else asked the same question and it’s mysteriously disappeared
DLAM is f*cking pond scum. Selling gifted clothes for a profit then making a token donation to support black-owned businesses to ensure she’s ticked the diversity box. Absolute cretin.

• Angry
  • Heart

allybongo

Chatty Member
He was online on the FOD account yesterday. It shows in my DMs.
Hi Sly 👋🏻

Well he’s deffo reading here then. He’s turned off his activity status since Saturday so now you can’t see when he was last online.

Crafty, slimy, snakey, absolute douche canoe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Madbadsad

Does anyone know if Clemmie made her comments about Candice before or after she did a podcast with her?

The comments about race were wrong. As recent events are highlighting even more.

But if she made them after inviting Candice to speak on her podcast. To share her personal experience and how black women were more likely to experience this purely due to racism. And then to make those comments? That feels really low.

Perhaps Clemmie invited Candice to speak for publicity rather than a genuine desire to highlight the racism bias in maternal care?

I’m a midwife so my personal beef with Clemmie has long been how she has exploited the midwife aspect for her own gain.

I started to slowly realise how she didn’t really give a shit. I messaged her a few times to ask if she could use her platform to highlight big issues happening in Midwifery. Loss of Supervisors of midwives and Independent Midwifery. These weren’t in the Press. Naively I thought that she had a great platform to share this.

She did reply to my messages but said she wouldn’t. It seemed clear her passion wasn’t supporting women and Midwifery but rather Interiors, clothes and other superficial stuff

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Was a big fan of MoD/FoD #5 "Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still, I'm still Clemmie from the blog" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Cliqueypedia

PMs ARE OPEN AT ALL TIMES!!!
I don’t really have any goss goss about condoms and affairs, I’m just a big fan of her self imposed car crash. Like I say, someone I know is “on the Mum scene” and has been on a couple of those log cabin/weekend away breaks with her and a couple of the others. By all accounts she’s just exactly as we perceive her to be, and karmas a bitch basically.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

CookieCrumble

Long time reader, first time poster, hi!

registered to post because I just finished reading Candice B’s book, and the enormity of what Clemmie did with her racist posts has hit home.

CB nearly died postpartum and it would have been in no small part down to racist bias in her care. Clemmie knew the full details of this, and still wrote what she wrote.

She is a racist piece of shit.

• Wow
  • Sad

Tothemoonandback

The festival nanny stuff irked at the time because beforehand FOD had done a post: "tips for taking your kids to a festival". It's probably still saved on his highlights somewhere. He implored us followers to seize the day and not let kids hold us back from activities. He said his kids "wouldn't be having much screen time at the festival". The photos the ODs posted from the festival showed FOD and MOD living it up, drinking, fancy outfits etc. Making everyone feel shit and confused wondering how they managed it all.
What FOD failed to mention in these "top tips" and photos he posted, was that actually they'd be hiring nannies at the festival to look after the twins. They were clearly planning on keeping that part a secret but were tagged by someone at the festival with a nanny with the twins. The nannies had big bright uniforms on. The ODs tried to brush it off by saying they needed help during their DJ set but the clips with the nannies wasn't during their DJ set (it was a filmed on a different day to their DJ set from what I remember) and the ODs were in shot and weren't in a DJ booth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart