MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely 😂 at the idiot’s inability to get three simple letters the right way round while trying (and failing, dismally) to prove he has a heart, moral compass and global awareness....

Dumb and dumber should just close their accounts, focus on parenting their exploited children and earn a proper living like most of us do.

They‘re nothing but disaster and it serves them right.

#karmabityouonyoursupposedlydyslexicarseyouuttertwonk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just to point out - the lady in the pale top and purple trousers is not Candice Braithwaite though (although CH’s body language with her is way off too imho). Candice is further down the page of photos in a blue dress.

And damn, why would one wear a billowy, floral dress with ugly bovver boots? She thinks she’s so edgy, innit?
I think the term is a chunky boot which can only be warm with a floaty dress. I see she’s also sporting a gold hoop...

Yep. They are thick skinned and keep taking the criticism because their addiction to Instagram prevails. However I think they are just not very bright or self aware. You'd think they would delete the app and start again away from a camera but they are clearly greedy and attention seeking.
Yep, a right pair of narcissistic wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she get dropped by that jewellery website?

I may be very very behind on that. But I just remembered she did a collab with her crappy moon jewellery.

Reactions: 4
Did she get dropped by that jewellery website?

I may be very very behind on that. But I just remembered she did a collab with her crappy moon jewellery.
Yeah she was ditched just after Alicegate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so lovely how there are still a fair few negative comments in the House of Hopping Hooper’s last post, plus lots of Likes. 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have they been deleting the BLM/racism comments off house of horrors? What on earth do you do? I expect they’ll just wait a few weeks to resume service as normal, pandering for a few freebies?

Has anyone got in touch with the kitchens company about these racists? Tbh a few pages back where we were talking about what actions we can take, I wonder if we leave google reviews just stating the facts - collaborating with racists and using it as promotional material. Doesn’t have to be vitriolic or lies the truth is damning enough.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 144419

Body language says a lot. Shoulders don't want to be touched and she's pulling away from her. Second picture is on the same page.
I remember this. I remember it standing out as incredibly awkward compared to other ones in the same series where she was all chummy in the 1:1 photos with the other guests. I wish I could remember the link so people on here could see them and compare.

Reactions: 3
Have they been deleting the BLM/racism comments off house of horrors? What on earth do you do? I expect they’ll just wait a few weeks to resume service as normal, pandering for a few freebies?

Has anyone got in touch with the kitchens company about these racists? Tbh a few pages back where we were talking about what actions we can take, I wonder if we leave google reviews just stating the facts - collaborating with racists and using it as promotional material. Doesn’t have to be vitriolic or lies the truth is damning enough.
I replied to a comment on the HOH account a couple hours ago (burner account, of course) and the original comment appears to be gone but mine is still there? She had tagged multiple brands in her comment, me just the kitchen company.

HI SOD’s. When my account is blocked from HOH and FOD we all know it’s because you read here and don’t go on bike rides to deal with your feelings.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I replied to a comment on the HOH account a couple hours ago (burner account, of course) and the original comment appears to be gone but mine is still there? She had tagged multiple brands in her comment, me just the kitchen company.

HI SOD’s. When my account is blocked from HOH and FOD we all know it’s because you read here and don’t go on bike rides to deal with your feelings.
Isn’t it telling that the minute you mention their beloved brands you’re deleted, the other comments can stay cos they don’t want to add fuel to the fire and aren’t directly jeopardising the end goal: getting that house done for free. Disgusting tbh.

Reactions: 6
I'm not very good with writing what I feel but, my eyes have been well and truly opened with the black lives matter and how it intertwines with these influencers. A brand I have bought from before and follow (hari and the gang) just uploaded a picture of mumthatslays wearing one of their hoodies. I immediately thought, I have never seen a black influencer promoting their clothes before. I took a look at their grid. MOSTLY white influencers. I scrolled back to february and the only other non white person I could find was the fashionable pan! There were NO black women/men. Yet today they've uploaded a pic of mumthatslays as if to say look we do post non whites also. I am appalled to put it bluntly. I have honestly never noticed how these brands are actively focusing on the privileged white people to flaunt their products. I have spent money with these people. The strangest thing is they are asian who own this company!
I really am downtrodden with this whole influence culture, it's basically a load of rich white people, getting stuff for free that the rest of us have to pay for.
And these two are the very worst. I'm a nurse. The fact that she is in a trusted position and is racist is terrifying to me, and she got away with it and brands are STILL working with them.
I'm just done.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Don't think they've had any #ADs since the AXA thing. The house has been ready for months.

Reactions: 11
Don't think they've had any #ADs since the AXA thing. The house has been ready for months.
Was the “small independent company” (with SW1 offices and an augmented reality app......) he was plugging post IWD? I feel like it was early covid as he was encouraging people to shop small / locally by totally lying about the company he was promoting 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not very good with writing what I feel but, my eyes have been well and truly opened with the black lives matter and how it intertwines with these influencers. A brand I have bought from before and follow (hari and the gang) just uploaded a picture of mumthatslays wearing one of their hoodies. I immediately thought, I have never seen a black influencer promoting their clothes before. I took a look at their grid. MOSTLY white influencers. I scrolled back to february and the only other non white person I could find was the fashionable pan! There were NO black women/men. Yet today they've uploaded a pic of mumthatslays as if to say look we do post non whites also. I am appalled to put it bluntly. I have honestly never noticed how these brands are actively focusing on the privileged white people to flaunt their products. I have spent money with these people. The strangest thing is they are asian who own this company!
I really am downtrodden with this whole influence culture, it's basically a load of rich white people, getting stuff for free that the rest of us have to pay for.
And these two are the very worst. I'm a nurse. The fact that she is in a trusted position and is racist is terrifying to me, and she got away with it and brands are STILL working with them.
I'm just done.
You should ask Yvadney's opinion on it..?

Reactions: 1
Don’t you mean the boot. 😂

She/he is 100% reading tattle today. I mentioned a few posts up my comment from burner account (house of scrounging) must have been spotted by them as I was blocked from HOH.

Just looked and now also blocked from FOD page.

Hi SODs 👋🏼
Oh nice! Just going to check if mine has been blocked too! Hi Slymon!

Reactions: 2
Was the “small independent company” (with SW1 offices and an augmented reality app......) he was plugging post IWD? I feel like it was early covid as he was encouraging people to shop small / locally by totally lying about the company he was promoting 🥴
Ah I must have missed that. I never usually watch stories.

I'm just done.
Sorry this might be slightly off topic but is related. Clemmie is clearly back at work despite making a racist comment online - a few pages back (think it was this thread) someone posted what I think was NMC guidance (sorry not the right term I know but can’t think what it is) which showed she’d clearly breached it with her behaviour. As a nurse/professional in the medical world do you have any experience and/or idea how she could have side stepped this without (seemingly) any disciplinary action or mark on her PIN?

Reactions: 5
Sorry this might be slightly off topic but is related. Clemmie is clearly back at work despite making a racist comment online - a few pages back (think it was this thread) someone posted what I think was NMC guidance (sorry not the right term I know but can’t think what it is) which showed she’d clearly breached it with her behaviour. As a nurse/professional in the medical world do you have any experience and/or idea how she could have side stepped this without (seemingly) any disciplinary action or mark on her PIN?
No I really don't know how to be honest. There would have had to have been disciplinary action but it could have all been dealt with by her ward sister and brushed under the carpet (would probably have gone on a HR file but no further). Unless it was specifically bought to the Nursing & Midwifery councils attention. I guess none of us would know about that as she would never comment on it. Do we know she's back at work? They should have made an example of her, but depending on her manager that probably didn't happen.
Don't know if you know about this, it is public knowledge so I'm not divulging anything I shouldn't be, but you can search any registered nurse or midwife on the NMC website by their name, it will then tell you if they are still registered, where they are registered. If she had any case against her it would say there. According to hers she is still active with registration so I would say it didn't go any further.
I'm not sure how they could have ignored it if many people complained about her to them, only thing I can think of is nobody did.

Reactions: 6
Thatsinglemum (aka Cathy) has posted to her stories about her experience being a guest on Clemmie's podcast. Suffice to say it was a less than desirable experience for which she was not financially reimbursed (despite the podcast being sponsored by Clarks thus making money for the OD's)

Check it out and maybe give her a follow - I began following her after listening to her on the podcast. She's smart, self deprecating and funny. I enjoy her content and feel pissed off for her that she was used as woke fodder for St Clem the Merciless.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Scandimum has called FOD out in her stories too, hopefully it will get some traction with more influencers 🤞

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.