MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a furore on Twitter yesterday regarding Giles Coren and his new radio presenter job. He ended up deleting his account. The word racist was mentioned a lot.

Reactions: 3
Candice is only in the last pic on the first page. Her face is brilliant, if looks could kill

Those tweets from SV 😳 WHYYYYY would you ever type that sort of bollocks out?!? Even if you thought it, surely some sort of filter would come through to make you think “Ah, maybe I’ll keep this to myself, could be a mistake.” Instead she had, “Great idea, Il’ll post to Twitter, a huge public platform so people can read my crappy thoughts and screenshot them for proof I’m a dick in the future.”
I just don’t understand when people are upset when they get called out for some racist, sexist, hateful tit they have spouted and say, ‘It was years ago, I have learned since then, I don’t say things like that now.” Not to be a massive virtuous dick but I would never have tit like that on FB even if you trawled back 10 years. I was putting song lyrics as statuses FGS 😂 So when minor influencer ‘celebs’ are revealed to have posted hateful content, people just say, oh well, it was YEARS ago, and let them off the hook. Yes it was years ago but THEY STILL SAID IT! (And probably still think that way!)
I know 😱 wtf? What bizarre stuff to actually take the time to type out

Reactions: 8
Those tweets from SV 😳 WHYYYYY would you ever type that sort of bollocks out?!? Even if you thought it, surely some sort of filter would come through to make you think “Ah, maybe I’ll keep this to myself, could be a mistake.” Instead she had, “Great idea, Il’ll post to Twitter, a huge public platform so people can read my crappy thoughts and screenshot them for proof I’m a dick in the future.”
I just don’t understand when people are upset when they get called out for some racist, sexist, hateful tit they have spouted and say, ‘It was years ago, I have learned since then, I don’t say things like that now.” Not to be a massive virtuous dick but I would never have tit like that on FB even if you trawled back 10 years. I was putting song lyrics as statuses FGS 😂 So when minor influencer ‘celebs’ are revealed to have posted hateful content, people just say, oh well, it was YEARS ago, and let them off the hook. Yes it was years ago but THEY STILL SAID IT! (And probably still think that way!)
I think they only change their tune when they get found out.

I also had a lot of book & movie references that still feel cringey. "Follow the white rabbit." (Matrix). "And the movement in your brain sends you out into the rain" (Nick drake). All disabled now ,and I never posted under my real name but used a nickname and fake surname . :ROFLMAO: #ifyouknowyouknow#crazyfamily

Candice is only in the last pic on the first page. Her face is brilliant, if looks could kill

I know 😱 wtf? What bizarre stuff to actually take the time to type out
Tea at Bourne & Hollingsworth's Garden Room.

🥴

#livingthedream

It's around £500 to rent a private room, but the menu prices are pretty standard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes it was more to show the body language between photos. Either she is very uncomfortable having her photo taken that day, or it is about who is stood next to her at the time.

Looks like she’s suddenly remembered them (or been lurking?)...
22D380E8-129C-4353-9A9D-D020AF4184D8.jpeg

Edited to add this from the comments - someone asking if she posted because she’s been messaged about it...also the comment about being ‘brave’. I fear the huns would come out and tell Clemmie she was being ‘so brave’ if she ever acknowledged her racist comments which would miss the point entirely.
EC63C46F-858C-43AC-99E9-E5A6AA9DA91B.jpeg

Last edited:
I bet FOD is thanking his lucky stars Susie v has fucked up big time and taken the spotlight off if him .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's the difference though. Admitting you've actually effed up previously and it does sound sincere.

Reactions: 15
Looks like it! The grabs are in her thread but here are a few of them (the internet doesn't forget, Susie) View attachment 144426
bleeping disgusting, really. I don’t care if she’s owning it now, or apologising. The fact is, she once thought those things were funny enough to post on a public platform. And she was stupid enough to forget about them until now. duck off with your retrospective self-awareness!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m glad she’s done that, especially in a non boohoo me and my feelings way. But it doesn’t matter where you were bought up, that’s the only thing I think she should have left out.

Reactions: 8
Susie has gone off Twitter now
And lying about it, claiming she disabled it yesterday. Yet I and others were able to view it this morning 🤔. Completely dilutes her post of owning it when she then lies. She’s full of the same BS as the SODs.
AC36AEC5-65E0-49D6-B963-B8D6808E3FA8.jpeg

Just to keep on thread FOD must be loving the fact this is detracting from him momentarily.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping disgusting, really. I don’t care if she’s owning it now, or apologising. The fact is, she once thought those things were funny enough to post on a public platform. And she was stupid enough to forget about them until now. duck off with your retrospective self-awareness!!!!!!!!
I do agree with you but I also respect her for doing it rather than hiding away like MOD, there’s not many people who would put that as a status. She is getting a lot of grief in the comments and trying to respond. Time will tell if she leaves that post up there.

Reactions: 10
I do agree with you but I also respect her for doing it rather than hiding away like MOD, there’s not many people who would put that as a status. She is getting a lot of grief in the comments and trying to respond. Time will tell if she leaves that post up there.
Sure, at least she is apologising and not hiding away and sticking her head in the sand. That’s something.
I just felt so angry reading what she had written for laughs. Yes it was seven or so years ago, but still.
I’m glad she is apologising but sometimes apologies don’t mean much when you’ve been on the receiving end of it, and all the worse for her now these past tweets have been brought to the fore right now.
thanks x

Reactions: 11
Sure, at least she is apologising and not hiding away and sticking her head in the sand. That’s something.
I just felt so angry reading what she had written for laughs. Yes it was seven or so years ago, but still.
I’m glad she is apologising but sometimes apologies don’t mean much when you’ve been on the receiving end of it, and all the worse for her now these past tweets have been brought to the fore right now.
thanks x
I didn’t realise she’d lied about when she deleted Twitter 🙄 that’s sneaky and idiotic when it’s a public platform.

Reactions: 5
I have maintained a socially distanced space between myself & FOD/House’o’horrors. BUT This black square and hashtag has angered me.
Why turn comments off? Why not engage in those conversations. Let your wife respond to all those comments. They are the epitome of white MC who couldn’t give a damn about equality. They care only of the sponsors, freebies and privilege.
I despise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was thinking when I went for a walk earlier about how this has all blown up in their face and tainted the HOH account (rightly so)

And it’s down to their greed.

They didn’t need to call it House of Hooper...and they didn’t need to link it to FOD but they wanted to maximise followers and for all his (961k and a bit) sheep to flock over.

I know some of us would have recognised the house but the vast majority on insta wouldn’t and would have just seen it as a reno/interior account.

But greed made them want more followers so they put their grubby name all over it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.