MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s the only way Mod could come back is to say yes I was racist and I am sorry, it really is that simple. But she is too stubborn and embarrassed to openly admit it, she would rather face non stop criticism and not be held accountable. If she said she had been educating herself on the issues of racism and especially within her profession how deeply inappropriate her words were, then people might move on. She could have then used her platform to show how she has educated herself etc.

Reactions: 12
She’s made herself look a bit of a twunt hasn’t she.
I have never posted anything racist on my social media so I don’t know (unless I have amnesia a la Suzy). But I feel like You’d know if you might have done?? And yknow, acknowledged it before you were called out? I literally don’t think it has ever been socially acceptable to make jokes about black people and cold climates. Props to her for the response (except the childhood but) but it’s a bit late really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was thinking when I went for a walk earlier about how this has all blown up in their face and tainted the HOH account (rightly so)

And it’s down to their greed.

They didn’t need to call it House of Hooper...and they didn’t need to link it to FOD but they wanted to maximise followers and for all his (961k and a bit) sheep to flock over.

I know some of us would have recognised the house but the vast majority on insta wouldn’t and would have just seen it as a reno/interior account.

But greed made them want more followers so they put their grubby name all over it.
As others on here have summised, they may well have had promotional contracts in place in return for the freebies, which were left unfullfilled when MOD deleted her account, the interior account ticks that box. It's karma that the racism isn't going to just go away for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that’s the only way Mod could come back is to say yes I was racist and I am sorry, it really is that simple. But she is too stubborn and embarrassed to openly admit it, she would rather face non stop criticism and not be held accountable. If she said she had been educating herself on the issues of racism and especially within her profession how deeply inappropriate her words were, then people might move on. She could have then used her platform to show how she has educated herself etc.
If MOD was to do it I’m sure it would be ‘I was racist but....’ with an excuse added on!

Reactions: 13
If MOD was to do it I’m sure it would be ‘I was racist but....’ with an excuse added on!
Trouble is, more than 6 months after the initial lame attempt at an "apology", she's too late. I think Susie's tweets are awful, and that she has apologised because she got caught. But she's owned it straight away instead of letting it fester- has made a grid post and is engaging with comments. Not perfect, and definitely doesnt make her a hero, but far better than MoD managed.

• Heart
So rather than using this time wisely to address and reflect on her racism, MOD is online blocking from HOH. I snuck in a comment on a burner account (aptly named house of scrounging) about a week ago saying I’d loved what they’d done with the curtain, so original. Just checked and I’m blocked!

So rather than using this time wisely to address and reflect on her racism, MOD is online blocking from HOH. I snuck in a comment on a burner account (aptly named house of scrounging) about a week ago saying I’d loved what they’d done with the curtain, so original. Just checked and I’m blocked!

Presuming she didn’t like my username 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at the comments on the House account, she must be steaming mad about the comments people are leaving her. Also the lack of any responses from them is so rude, if it was people asking house questions they would respond.

Reactions: 9
As I just said on the Susie Verill thread - I wonder how much of her reaction to this (i.e grid post, engaging in comments etc) is because she’s being real and this is what she always would have done and how much is because she knows how to play the game after what happened with Clemmie.

She’s incidentally now turned off the comments.

• Wow
Just to point out - the lady in the pale top and purple trousers is not Candice Braithwaite though (although CH’s body language with her is way off too imho). Candice is further down the page of photos in a blue dress.

And damn, why would one wear a billowy, floral dress with ugly bovver boots? She thinks she’s so edgy, innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As I just said on the Susie Verill thread - I wonder how much of her reaction to this (i.e grid post, engaging in comments etc) is because she’s being real and this is what she always would have done and how much is because she knows how to play the game after what happened with Clemmie.

She’s incidentally now turned off the comments.
So I respected her for the post earlier and she’d made a point about the comments being turned on (as a dig to FOD and others I presume) but I’ve lost that respect now she’s turned comments off!

Reactions: 5
Just to point out - the lady in the pale top and purple trousers is not Candice Braithwaite though (although CH’s body language with her is way off too imho). Candice is further down the page of photos in a blue dress.

And damn, why would one wear a billowy, floral dress with ugly bovver boots? She thinks she’s so edgy, innit?
The last pic hun.

1591193139267.png

Reactions: 3

Yes, we know she's not Candice 😉

Reactions: 1
The black woman with Clemmie in these photos is Relebohile Leoatha, not Candice? Candice is in the very last pic, seated next to standing Clemmie at the table.
Yes and Clemmie looks super uncomfortable posing next to Relebohile Leoatha compared to when she is next to the other (white) people in some of the other pics..

Those (Grenson?) boots look dreadful with that dress. She’s such a fashion victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those (Grenson?) boots look dreadful with that dress. She’s such a fashion victim.
Don’t you mean the boot. 😂

She/he is 100% reading tattle today. I mentioned a few posts up my comment from burner account (house of scrounging) must have been spotted by them as I was blocked from HOH.

Just looked and now also blocked from FOD page.

Hi SODs 👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Looks like she’s suddenly remembered them (or been lurking?)...
View attachment 144488

Edited to add this from the comments - someone asking if she posted because she’s been messaged about it...also the comment about being ‘brave’. I fear the huns would come out and tell Clemmie she was being ‘so brave’ if she ever acknowledged her racist comments which would miss the point entirely.
View attachment 144494
Exactly my previous point. If you weren’t a racist dick in the first place, you’d never have to worry about people finding PUBLIC racist tit in your timeline! And now she will issue an apology, some people will never forget (good!) but majority will be supportive and say, well done for admitting and apologising, let’s move on etc. Eh?!? Happens every week now with a different celeb and then they moan about ‘cancel culture’. You SHOULD be cancelled if you are racist. Even if you were ‘only’ racist 10 years ago. Lordy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

She/he is 100% reading tattle today. I mentioned a few posts up my comment from burner account (house of scrounging) must have been spotted by them as I was blocked from HOH.

Hi SODs 👋🏼
But but but...he doesn’t read online forums where we’re all nasty and awful. He goes for bike rides.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I see what a fool they made of themselves I realize that they would have never lasted in this industry no matter what. They got really lucky, were at the right place the right time, both (were!) good looking with cute kids. But they are way too stupid and entitled to make it big. It it wasn’t Alice it would have been something else.
Yep. They are thick skinned and keep taking the criticism because their addiction to Instagram prevails. However I think they are just not very bright or self aware. You'd think they would delete the app and start again away from a camera but they are clearly greedy and attention seeking.

Hi SODs 👋🏼
I think she must have remembered to don a pair that day otherwise she would have looked like Hopalong Cassidy. She does need to give her family the boot - straight off Instagram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.