MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all your photo edits!

You should make a mock insta account.
Thank you so much! I hope they provide a bit of a giggle :D

I reckon there are others on here who could do a much better job of a parody insta account than me, so if anyone wants to start something and use my edits in any way, please feel free!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe they didn’t tidy their wardrobes and drawers before the photo shoot. I mean, they are in such a horrendous untidy state. How could they be ok with that? It’s absolutely mortifying. It’s like they took their style inspiration from the rails at TK Maxx. Jumble sale chic. Except nothing chic about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact that you can’t sit on the chair and be in the centre of the mirror really irrationally grates on me.
22F1F031-8B06-4BAC-BA83-B1AB824DAF25.jpeg

And that the make up takes up some of the mirror. And that it looks like an office desk.
duck it.... I hate everything about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I reckon there are others on here who could do a much better job of a parody insta account than me, so if anyone wants to start something and use my edits in any way, please feel free!
They provide more than a giggle - you’re a genius!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The fact that you can’t sit on the chair and be in the centre of the mirror really irrationally grates on me.
View attachment 143116

And that the make up takes up some of the mirror. And that it looks like an office desk.
I don’t mind the necklace bust - but everything else is not great. The lights around the mirror are symbolic of 🤩 delusions of grandeur ... and I don’t care for the gold-trimmed Perspex holding her #gifted Bobbi Brown. And you’re right - it does look like a work desk! A work desk surrounded by kitchen furniture 🙊

She could have really gone all out with such a spacious room - maybe gone for a lovely Edwardian style dressing table, had a chaise longue even 😂, a nicer colour on the wall, lovely curtains, etc., etc. But the harshness of that graphic print, and the pink walls and the weird kitchen island ... a waste of a potentially lovely room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t mind the necklace bust - but everything else is not great. The lights around the mirror are symbolic of 🤩 delusions of grandeur ... and I don’t care for the gold-trimmed Perspex holding her #gifted Bobbi Brown. And you’re right - it does look like a work desk! A work desk surrounded by kitchen furniture 🙊

She could have really gone all out with such a spacious room - maybe gone for a lovely Edwardian style dressing table, had a chaise longue even 😂, a nicer colour on the wall, lovely curtains, etc., etc. But the harshness of that graphic print, and the pink walls and the weird kitchen island ... a waste of a potentially lovely room.
At least there’s not a life size poster of her M&S shoot....but suppose it would remind of the high before her fall from grace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
At least there’s not a life size poster of her M&S shoot....but suppose it would remind of the high before her fall from grace.
That’s in the cellar, in Clembot’s memory box of the bygone era of fame and gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 143116

the more you look at it, the worse it gets. I’m assuming this was all pre decline, she could have made such a lovely room and done #content in there too, like luxurious seating area alongside built in wardrobes. The kitchen is bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the more you look at it, the worse it gets. I’m assuming this was all pre decline, she could have made such a lovely room and done #content in there too, like luxurious seating area alongside built in wardrobes. The kitchen is bizarre.
Its soooo funny because Clemmie must be absolutely mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You’re a bloody legend! I was showing my hubby your bingo card, then your central unit came up and I was pissing myself and he’s like “what? It’s tattle right?” So then I had to tell him about the UNT balloons and the crap dressing room AND then reveal the central unit...he’s a right grumpy bastard tonight but that’s made him laugh hard! Thank you 🙏🏼
I’m constantly amazed how sharp and witty you trolls are, such a smart bunch of cool cats (although I hate cats please don’t take this as a criticism). Loved catching up on these last few pages. It feels a little bit like the SODs downfall again. How inconvenient that George was murdered by the police just as old Clammie was sneaking her way back in! You can’t cover up racism with a #gifted badly executed reno. Time for you two to duck right off now...imho 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.