MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s concerning (me) is that it took me a moment to see what was wrong the picture ie that’s it not a real kitchen! Just why would you go to a Kitchen place for wardrobes?!
Herringbone Kitchens obviously saw this as an opportunity to expand into the fitted wardrobe business.

I wonder if the Hoopers pitched the idea to them?

American fashion bloggers have the bespoke closet/dressing room market covered. Some of them are totally over the top but I find myself wondering if my children could share a bedroom to free up a room...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think even they could delete the comments fast enough if he did it as a post!

I don’t think he’ll post anything for a while as anything he posts people will ask about his racist wife!

Reactions: 10
The fact that you can’t sit on the chair and be in the centre of the mirror really irrationally grates on me.
View attachment 143116

And that the make up takes up some of the mirror. And that it looks like an office desk.
duck it.... I hate everything about this.
And for me, the fact that its not in front of the windows, with natural light. #justme

• Heart
BB67928F-4DB9-43A5-98FB-755C4366073E.png

I’ve seen a couple of the insta brands doing this. He doesn’t sell anything (other than his kids) but could ask his fans to donate to a link?

Reactions: 6
Herringbone Kitchens obviously saw this as an opportunity to expand into the fitted wardrobe business.

I wonder if the Hoopers pitched the idea to them?

American fashion bloggers have the bespoke closet/dressing room market covered. Some of them are totally over the top but I find myself wondering if my children could share a bedroom to free up a room...
Yeah but yanks don’t understand kitchens - they are still 1980s dark wooding the duck out of everything...with a 20ft central unit mind. Maybe we should swap them their wardrobe folk for our, actually no, German kitchen designers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And for me, the fact that its not in front of the windows, with natural light. #justme
YES! This is the most important aspect. Why would you not put a dressing table directly in front of natural light?! Instead she hides away in the dark corner so she can’t see her frighteningly large teeth. #notjustyou

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long before I have to make a new burner?🤔 I couldn't help. His last story has got me so angry. HOW DARE HE.
Fuxking brilliant! 🥰

Have we even had a 962k party yet? He’s going down again but he’s been on a buying frenzy of late so his drops are slow...but down he goes regardless!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES! This is the most important aspect. Why would you not put a dressing table directly in front of natural light?! Instead she hides away in the dark corner so she can’t see her frighteningly large teeth. #notjustyou
Her dressing table looks the same as the cheap crappy desk we bought for our kid in the 80s.🤑

• Haha
Ugh 😑 The Insta accounts he’s suggested on his stories this evening have been added today at least 2 have been added after the social blade figures were out, so probs just before he posted his stories. So he found some black and ethical accounts to follow and then did a story, what an absolute bleep. Go look at his previous white Mc offerings, London clothes, golf folk, big brands and blue tickers. FOD was today years old when he realised he was a white, privileged, MC wanker, but needed to be told about it before he sought out a way to make him look like he gave a tit! 😡😤😒

Edit: I meant he followed them today- soz

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The more I look at that room, the more I just think WTF. Look how the kitchen island blocks any kind of flow as soon as you walk in the door, with its humongous plain side panel. The omission of a full length mirror. The drawers that cannot be opened unless the main door is closed. The fact that the wardrobes and drawers are already full to bursting. Also, did everyone notice this flask on the mantel? :LOL:

4CC7A90D-E646-4371-979D-94DAF59DFEF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh 😑 The Insta accounts he’s suggested on his stories this evening have been added today at least 2 have been added after the social blade figures were out, so probs just before he posted his stories. So he found some black and ethical accounts to follow and then did a story, what an absolute bleep. Go look at his previous white Mc offerings, London clothes, golf folk, big brands and blue tickers. FOD was today years old when he realised he was a white, privileged, MC wanker, but needed to be told about it before he sought out a way to make him look like he gave a tit! 😡😤😒

Edit: I meant he followed them today- soz
If Rachel Cargle knew anything about FOD she would rip him to shreds, she does not duck about when it comes to genuine (Black) feminism, and dismantling white privilege. I’d love to see her response to a pathetic hashtag from FOD suggesting they ‘collaborate’ or that she wastes her time teaching his pathetic followers how not to be racist pigs 😂 it would be like a lioness taking out a poacher

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing as he didn’t have the time to educate himself on sexism and asked someone here to ‘explain’ it to him, why should I think his understanding of the way racism is ingrained in our society goes any deeper?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What a surprise the bleeping coward turned off comments.

What a loathsome man.
Of course he did. He's got a nerve posting it at all. Wonder if it is a response to criticism of his stories on here "Clemmie, I'm going to have to do a grid post to subdue the Tattlers. But it's ok, I'll turn off the comments so they can't all comment about what a racist you are!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.