MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....and there we are...

Btw, been a lurker rather than a poster recently. Been trying to take a step back from social media. The SOD’s are just tit for c*nts and they’ll always be vacuous. I’m so happy Clembot hasn’t come back. She made my tit itch.
Urgh. I’ve just seen his post...it just doesn’t feel sincere and a bit copy/paste of other posts by influencers who are posting for the sake of it/so they’re seen to be not because they’re being sincere.
How he can post this given what Clemmie said about Candice is beyond me. Tone deaf doesn’t even begin to cover it. How can he genuinely say he’s reflecting on his own privilege and not acknowledge what Clemmie said and not use that as a learning point/starting point?! That should be what makes him uncomfortable- that bias exists in his own bleeping home by someone many hold in a position of trust during a vulnerable time in their lives. Someone who went against clear NMC guidance but due to her privilege kept her job.
Think you’ve summed it up perfectly with vacuous and c@“ts.

Edited to say:
How the hell can he post this when he didn’t do the first one and to this day still hasn’t done the first one re: Clemmie’s racism?

668171F4-EAA6-432D-9E88-FE0A5DEA955A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell. So when Clemmie reckoned she’d read Reni Eddo-Lodge’s book (which she obviously hadn’t got past the intro) and then said CB brought everything back to race that wasn’t a learning experience outside his bubble??

I suppose the only learning experience was “tit we won’t get as many freebies now”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's so strange them going on about "minimal, sleek decor" and "modern style" and then at the same time saying Clemmie wanted it to have a "70s vibe" (which it really doesn't), and then there's a Victorian fireplace, ceiling rose and windows, and a bloody massive digital collage art print. There's no "vibe" at all and it doesn't even work in a mish-mash kind of way which some folks can pull off really well.

Also "I don't think Will realised how many shoes I had until I showed him!” is just odd and self-absorbed. Your kitchen dressing room designer really doesn't give a tit about how many shoes you have unless he's some kind of foot fetishist.

And it's all about her, even though the room is clearly for his storage as well. He doesn't even get a letter "S" (or any gold helium balloons). I agree with others, it's a wasted opportunity. It could have been a fabulous room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a coward FOD is to post that on stories and not the grid. Shows how little he really means what he posted

It really took him until this week to reflect on his white cis male privilege? Even after he was called out on white saviourism tropes on their 'charity' trip to Madagascar? Or his wife was widely accused of racism?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m cringing at the White influencers who are now, like the last 2 says, making, not posts, stories, about race. They’re all doing the same copy and paste shite and pointing us in the right direction for Instagram help...have all their management company given them a script? It’s bleeping embarrassing too little too late, do the Hoopers even have any friends or acquaintances who aren’t white? 😏

• Heart
  • Angry
Its soooo funny because Clemmie must be absolutely mortified
It’s the one brand new room I would actively advocate for ripping out. I’ve seen more stylish ~beauty areas in the little scroll bar of pics at the bottom of Ikea product pages, this looks like a CB creation tbh 😳

And on DLAM I just put this comment on her thread - but she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself, admitting she was happy to protect her racist mate by keeping things low key! Progress is only made when you challenge these things publicly so people know it’s not okay & in turn are empowered to call out their white mates too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
duck me that really is a piss poor, clutching at straws bag of bollocks isn’t it? We can all say we’re privileged because some posts by people more intelligent than us says so. But he can’t even really say why!! Let’s face it, to sound even remotely sincere he needs to discuss his wife...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't know whats worse at this point- deafening silence or performative bullshit that is so clearly being posted to avert any kind of criticism. Its sooooo fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes because he really spoke up when his wife was being a racist twunt.

Vile cretins the pair of them.
Screenshot_20200601-205645_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And all on stories of course!! Nothing on the grid, big surprise.

Reactions: 11
Mate, my IKEA Pax wardrobes look 1000x better than Clementine’s ones that probably cost £10k

Mine actually have drawers! Inside! I don’t just chuck everything down the bottom in random bundles, what a waste of bespoke furniture. This makes no sense. And Slymon’s manky pants! 🤢 I don’t need to see where he keeps his man-gina smugglers, thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s concerning (me) is that it took me a moment to see what was wrong the picture ie that’s it not a real kitchen! Just why would you go to a Kitchen place for wardrobes?!
because a carpenter - who is actually capable of producing gorgeous fitted wardrobes - would have expected paying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like it was written by an PR agency. It would be a good statement but in their case it's just 🤦🏼‍♀️. It's time Clemmie and Simon own up to their mistakes and apologize.

I haven't posted something about this yet. Feel really bad about it but I don't know what to say....everything sounds "too white".

• Heart
It’s funny he chose to just story all the BLM info, like he doesn’t want the back lash he knows he will get to be visible to everyone. Like it’s all going to be gone in 24hrs, yet such an important matter isn’t something to sweep under the carpet like that, is it like he says too uncomfortable to talk about?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.