MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don't think she should lose her job.
Why?!?
I certainly wouldn’t want her delivering my baby... she’s only witch about me after

Midwives are professionals and She need to remember that.
i can’t believe she hasn’t been struck off.

Reactions: 8
Yes. Does anyone know if this is a stand alone room or does it open into their bedroom or en-suite? It would be totally impractical if it wasn’t connected.

All the Nike shoe boxes - Does she really put her trainers back in a box after wearing ? The rug on the floor between the fire hearth and island monstrosity looks wrong.

No full length mirror which is something you think would be useful in a dressing room.

One day they’re Going to wake up and realise a house full of pink and hold is tasteless.
Where are the Nike boxes? I can only see that hideous pink wall, the C(unt) and old people’s white units with gold handles. What site is this on please?

Also keeping trainer boxes is such a 15-40 year old Manchester boy/man thing! Classy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why?!?
I certainly wouldn’t want her delivering my baby... she’s only witch about me after
I have met one doctor who was struck off the register for sexual assault. (which I didn't know at the time). I think similarly a midwife would usually only be struck off for severe proven misconduct not for posting away on a website.

Where are the Nike boxes? I can only see that hideous pink wall, the C(unt) and old people’s white units with gold handles. What site is this on please?

Also keeping trainer boxes is such a 15-40 year old Manchester boy/man thing! Classy witch!
It's from herringbone. The kitchen people where it starts at 30k minimum xD.

My brother (25) still does that. He has a bigger shoe collection then me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
8710C620-9C79-4950-886F-59E243F7898F.png
I think it’s fair to say she posted inappropriate and bullying comments

A1AB86A0-F33E-4BB5-B205-5CDE30029568.png

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

sure she did that in the months she was on her slagging people including her husband off

• Wow
I have met one doctor who was struck of the register for sexual assault. (which I didn't know at the time). I think similarly a midwife would usually only be struck off for severe proven misconduct not for posting away on a website.

It's from herringbone. The kitchen people where it starts at 30k minimum xD.

My brother (25) still does that. He has a bigger shoe collection then me.
Cheers @rainbowmelon just been on their site and still can’t see ”traynoh” (that’s how we say it in Manc) boxes, guessing it’s from something Clammie posted back in the day.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
View attachment 142382I think it’s fair to say she posted inappropriate and bullying comments

View attachment 142385

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

sure she did that in the months she was on her slagging people including her husband off
I'd also argue she was inciting hatred & discrimination by repeating old racist tropes about black women, tbh. It feels particularly uncomfortable and unavoidably racist after 1:1 detailed convo on the podcast, wasn't CB the only guest she felt the need to slate on here? :/

Reactions: 9
Cheers @rainbowmelon just been on their site and still can’t see ”traynoh” (that’s how we say it in Manc) boxes, guessing it’s from something Clammie posted back in the day.🤷‍♀️
Ah sorry I thought you asked where the photo came from. 😅 I don't remember any references to keeping boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Info all here!
https://www.herringbonekitchens.com/dressing-room

It's in one of the pictures here. https://www.herringbonekitchens.com/dressing-room

• Wow
  • Heart
Find the open door shots absurd - considering they had the opportunity to design the wardrobe space how they need it I can’t understand why you’ve got random shelves of folded T-shirts near outdoors shoes 🤮 Or shoved in folded up jumpers stacked under hanging items? Inside is arranged worse than ours and we’ve only got one wall of built in wardrobes that were here when we bought the house 🥴

Also the more shots we see, the more I realise the house is actually quite sparse? There isn’t much stuff at all, just a few little bits that look like the Oliver Bonas trinkets you get from aunties at Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
EC7E8546-28E3-4500-B52F-92334E756E4A.jpeg
Someone call Mrs hinch and get her to sort that mess out... is that An actual joke?! Why wouldn’t they sort it tidy for a picture 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Gah. I would HATE to have my (considerably meagre in comparison collections of clothes and shoes) on public display to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well it’s even more tit than I originally concluded. What’s a scruffy tit mess all the wardrobes are in.
A huge room and she’s effectively got 2 long hangers and a half hanger and knob boy has a half hanger - everything is crammed in so tightly they might as well just chuck it all
on the floor...what exactly is the point in all the shelves? Boxes of shoes and tat! So badly planned it offends me...I’m writing to my euro mp about it - disgruntled of Derbs 🥾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well it’s even more tit than I originally concluded. What’s a scruffy tit mess all the wardrobes are in.
A huge room and she’s effectively got 2 long hangers and a half hanger and knob boy has a half hanger - everything is crammed in so tightly they might as well just chuck it all
on the floor...what exactly is the point in all the shelves? Boxes of shoes and tat! So badly planned it offends me...I’m writing to my euro mp about it - disgruntled of Derbs 🥾
Knob boy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
One of our bedrooms is my dressing room (it's small and not that fancy) BUT the majority is hanging space so I can see everything clearly and have it nicely organised by style, colour, length, etc. My years working in retail taught me how to organise well.

I'm gobsmacked that such an incredible space has been thought out so poorly. Dread to think what that would have cost in real money #notgifted. Proof that Herringbone should probably stick to kitchens.

What a waste!

Reactions: 15
Looks like our poor Clementine is getting caught up in the George Floyd, Amy Cooper outrage. That’s what happen when you duck up, don’t apologize and try to sneak back in like nothing happened : things get out of proportions. You should have owned it Clemmie, it would be forgotten by now !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.