MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Clembot’s a mixture of Labour supporter due to her being an NHS worker but deep inside her capitalist and materialistic heart there beats a tune for the blues.

I looked at vitamind as well. Really lovely page!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I get big centrist dad vibes from Simon.
Speaking of centrist dads... I had a dream last night that I was shagging Dominic Cummings! Can’t stand the man in real life but in the dream I found him quite fit? Grim. Sorry, totally OT but your post reminded me!

Anyway back to FOD. I know he was proud of his hair cutting skills the other week but it’s verging on a bit of a ‘meet me at mcdonalds’ now. No bueno.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I suspect Clembot’s a mixture of Labour supporter due to her being an NHS worker but deep inside her capitalist and materialistic heart there beats a tune for the blues.

I looked at vitamind as well. Really lovely page!
This is really beautifully written! And that is true, although I know an alarming number of tory teachers...............

Speaking of centrist dads... I had a dream last night that I was shagging Dominic Cummings! Can’t stand the man in real life but in the dream I found him quite fit? Grim. Sorry, totally OT but your post reminded me!

Anyway back to FOD. I know he was proud of his hair cutting skills the other week but it’s verging on a bit of a ‘meet me at mcdonalds’ now. No bueno.
omg was it a graphic dream?!

I'm not sure if he's the ugliest of them all (and obvs they're all clapped cos they're all Tory). I think he'd at least be showered, whereas Johnson might smell a bit, especially downstairs. Not sure how Carrie does it tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my Lord @MarmiteExtract ! 😂😂 that’s a heavy set of dream goggles! Still, they say dreams are symbolic of some sort of inner desires, and the heart wants what the heart wants!

Haha @heretoreaditall2019! Now I’m thinking of BJ’s unshowered downstairs business. Bleurgh! 😂 too much for a Sunday morning. I’m sure she shuts her eyes and thinks of England.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
omg was it a graphic dream?!

I'm not sure if he's the ugliest of them all (and obvs they're all clapped cos they're all Tory). I think he'd at least be showered, whereas Johnson might smell a bit, especially downstairs. Not sure how Carrie does it tbh.
Ha! Agree about Carrie, wonder if she just closes her eyes and holds her breath.

Apologies in advance, as I know there’s nothing more dull than people recounting their dreams, but anyway - dream Don was a solid 9/10. We were at a cosy private members club before he invited me up to his hotel room, ordered prosecco (no champagne, the cheapskate) and we got down to it. It was very graphic indeed 😅 Although I kept interrupting his best moves to ask him to talk to me in soothing northern tones.

My poor fella was asleep next to me, no idea that I was off having a fully fledged rough and tumble with the country’s number-one nemesis.

I’ll bring us back on topic by saying I wonder if FOD will post anything today. Also seriously can’t believe that comment from a couple of days ago that MOD tried to add one of yous on Facebook?! What a seriously weird thing to do.

Edit to add: @Pocahontas haha! I need to have a stern word with the heart then as it certainly should NOT want that!

• Haha
Had a look at VitaminD account, I think we can all agree she’s our new hero. I love everything about her account 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Not quite the point but I don’t think Dom is exactly centrist dad!

I would love a separate bathroom because I have four kids who create mess as they breathe, and on the rare occasion I have time for a bath (and baths keep me sane) I would love not to have to clean a bathroom first. I can assure you the whole rest of my house is full of kids. We rented a house before this that had a bedroom we used as a playroom as the kids shared in another one. That was when they were smaller and had more plastic shite that needed space and it was good to be able to have it all in one place rather than taking up room elsewhere. It all drifted around the house anyway of course and they played wherever, and it certainly wasn’t inferior designed!

Now the kids are older (youngest more or less the same age as the twins) the major mess is confined to their own bedrooms (also not interior designed) but they and their things are everywhere.

Reactions: 3
Ha! Agree about Carrie, wonder if she just closes her eyes and holds her breath.

Apologies in advance, as I know there’s nothing more dull than people recounting their dreams, but anyway - dream Don was a solid 9/10. We were at a cosy private members club before he invited me up to his hotel room, ordered prosecco (no champagne, the cheapskate) and we got down to it. It was very graphic indeed 😅 Although I kept interrupting his best moves to ask him to talk to me in soothing northern tones.

My poor fella was asleep next to me, no idea that I was off having a fully fledged rough and tumble with the country’s number-one nemesis.

I’ll bring us back on topic by saying I wonder if FOD will post anything today. Also seriously can’t believe that comment from a couple of days ago that MOD tried to add one of yous on Facebook?! What a seriously weird thing to do.

Edit to add: @Pocahontas haha! I need to have a stern word with the heart then as it certainly should NOT want that!
I hope it was the Groucho Club you went to with DomCum and Jack Monroe cooked ink squid pasta, @MarmiteExtract ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the picture of their dressing room on the herringbone kitchens page? I don’t think we’ve seen it before
The clothing freebies weren’t on a level with the interior freebies which makes this space feel utterly absurd for a wardrobe packed with acrylic knitwear 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a beautiful room I’ll give her that!! Wow really shows the level she thought she was at, shame she blew it all with Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's only for mOd isn't it. Stupid giant C to remind knob/fod to nick off back to his guest room of horrors.
Makes you wonder how or why the witch about being crowded on top of each other.😌🤑

The clothing freebies weren’t on a level with the interior freebies which makes this space feel utterly absurd for a wardrobe packed with acrylic knitwear 😳
Chunky boots and a few nice trainers don't forget.🥾👟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the picture of their dressing room on the herringbone kitchens page? I don’t think we’ve seen it before
They've been miraculously quiet about this room. I suppose it's because it's the ill-gotten spoils of selling their offspring's childhoods in return for age-inappropriate festival unitards.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's only for mOd isn't it. Stupid giant C to remind knob/fod to nick off back to his guest room of horrors.
Makes you wonder how or why the witch about being crowded on top of each other.😌🤑

Chunky boots and a few nice trainers don't forget.🥾👟
She could have a chunky boot sculpture to fill the absurdly huge worktop that’s very clearly meant for kitchens 😂

Or pop a microwave on it so she can heat up the binghams in isolation from FOD...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.