MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, so HB do all of it for free? Free kitchen, dressing room
Same as the flooring people (who also feature this room on their site), it’s hard to believe that they paid full price for anything that is then used as promotional material for the supplier. It just makes no business sense at all.

Reactions: 11
I know the twins are still young but why not give them their own rooms? They will have to at some point surely?

Reactions: 8
Oh my god it was the bathroom! Which was a stunning room 😭

I wonder what removing a bathroom and adding in a room that only has one function has done to the resale value.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Find the open door shots absurd - considering they had the opportunity to design the wardrobe space how they need it I can’t understand why you’ve got random shelves of folded T-shirts near outdoors shoes 🤮 Or shoved in folded up jumpers stacked under hanging items? Inside is arranged worse than ours and we’ve only got one wall of built in wardrobes that were here when we bought the house 🥴

Also the more shots we see, the more I realise the house is actually quite sparse? There isn’t much stuff at all, just a few little bits that look like the Oliver Bonas trinkets you get from aunties at Christmas?
Seeing as though they designed it he interior is not well planned or organised!

Reactions: 3
Looks like our poor Clementine is getting caught up in the George Floyd, Amy Cooper outrage. That’s what happen when you duck up, don’t apologize and try to sneak back in like nothing happened : things get out of proportions. You should have owned it Clemmie, it would be forgotten by now !
She must have been advised that this would all go away if she stays quiet but recent events are bringing it all back up. Surely she needs to do some sort of apology interview? I don't think it would change a lot of people's opinions on her though.

Reactions: 9
She must have been advised that this would all go away if she stays quiet but recent events are bringing it all back up. Surely she needs to do some sort of apology interview? I don't think it would change a lot of people's opinions on her though.
I think it’s way too late.

Reactions: 4
You can see it’s got his super dry pants in it, Jesus wept honestly.

Was also going to say the mismatched hangers were vile too but didn’t want to be an out and out snob. You can also get some nice uniformly sized shoe boxes for a few quid a box???

Perplexed!
All my hangars are matching white wood. All my friends and family take the piss out of me for it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Find the open door shots absurd - considering they had the opportunity to design the wardrobe space how they need it I can’t understand why you’ve got random shelves of folded T-shirts near outdoors shoes 🤮 Or shoved in folded up jumpers stacked under hanging items? Inside is arranged worse than ours and we’ve only got one wall of built in wardrobes that were here when we bought the house 🥴

Also the more shots we see, the more I realise the house is actually quite sparse? There isn’t much stuff at all, just a few little bits that look like the Oliver Bonas trinkets you get from aunties at Christmas?
You would think they would have made those wardrobes look tidy even if it meant taking stuff out just for the pic and match their hangers for shots that the world will see. Tbf- my wardrobe is a weird built in cupboard made by previous owners and looks utterly shocking. But I'm not showing it's to 10s of thousands of people either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The dressing table looks like I had in my teenage bedroom in the 70's....only it was a flat pack which came from MFI ...what tat!....that 'dressing room' will age terribly and do nothing for the value of the house...Surely the twins won't want to share when they're teenagers?

• Haha
new post has been up for 8 minutes. It said 10 comments but when I clicked to read, there was only one comment. Must be on a deleting spree...

• Haha
Woah I see the boxes. I'd find it so invasive if someone posted the inside of my cupboard.
Even worse your pant & sock drawer to boot, it’s ghastly. I struggle to believe this was paid for, do they make their paying clientele in Chelsea (as per the snippet on the site) show their knickers to the nation too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even worse your pant & sock drawer to boot, it’s ghastly. I struggle to believe this was paid for, do they make their paying clientele in Chelsea (as per the snippet on the site) show their knickers to the nation too?
I noticed his underwear on display too. :poop:

Cause I'm so fancy shmancy I bought these from ikea for under my bed.

In the words of Gilderoy Lockhart (listening to the audiobook) "if you want fame you have to be prepared for a long hard slog".

#SneakyAD#ikeaforlife#livingmybestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.