MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they are secretly annoyed it has been revealed before they showed it off. If you look in the house of poop tagged pics there’s also a pic of their bed room by v4woodflooring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even a Doula is metions her today! Coincidence? I think the Doula shared a platform with Candice recently and with Clemmie In the past.
View attachment 141913
I've just been on this Doula's Instagram account you mention (Her account is: _marslord), having a look at the comments, there are a lot of women writing who are still extremely angry with MOD and lack of apology for race comments. This is just a couple of the comments. The doula who's account it is says she keeps contacting the NMC.

DB3CF572-0205-475B-A1F7-26B94107CEC1.jpeg
EF1712AF-8E51-49F1-B8B5-3A59CA77A070.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dressing room looks so tacky! Barbie walls, cheap as tit wardrobes...that house is going to look so dated in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really dislike the gold handles plus that monstrosity in the middle of the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just been on this Doula's Instagram account you mention (Her account is: _marslord), having a look at the comments, there are a lot of women writing who are still extremely angry with MOD and lack of apology for race comments. This is just a couple of the comments. The doula who's account it is says she keeps contacting the NMC.

View attachment 142215,
View attachment 142216
It is really heart breaking reading because whilst she’s just a hateful racist head imo, it has real world consequences for a lot of women. Imagine having to be nervous about your quality of care because you know CH / NMC are happily prejudice. I hope the NMC do something but didn’t lots of NHS ladies here say there’s basically no chance?

I think we need to tick ‘Ostentatious wankery’ on @Axatogrind ’s bingo card.
Needless huge blocks of junk too - kitchen units in spare rooms, bathroom fittings in garden...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guessing the C is for bleep?
Absolutely hideous dressing room. Size wise it’s impressive but on an interior design level that’s the sort of thing my parents would have - they are in their early 90s! Looks tit. What a missed opportunity to have an absolute 👌 dressing room and grrrr fcuking pink! Also I’m jealous of the size of that room I do have a dressing room which I do appreciate is a bit spesh but duck there’s no room to swing a cat...if I had a cat I would defo try to swing it! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That dressing room is bleeping ridiculous. And in our current world seems even more inappropriate. What an embarrassment.
Yes. Does anyone know if this is a stand alone room or does it open into their bedroom or en-suite? It would be totally impractical if it wasn’t connected.

All the Nike shoe boxes - Does she really put her trainers back in a box after wearing ? The rug on the floor between the fire hearth and island monstrosity looks wrong.

No full length mirror which is something you think would be useful in a dressing room.

One day they’re Going to wake up and realise a house full of pink and hold is tasteless.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's connected. Which means you come out of the shower, up the stairs, through a bedroom, across a hall and into the dressing room...... I personally don't like the style. I think it's quite tacky, but that's just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the post that everyone’s talking about on that doulas page? Apparently confirms she’s back at work and in no tit from the NMC. Am I missing something or just being thick? Help a gal out!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s decided she wants a private space, not shown on Instagram. Would be typical, whilst showing every inch of her daughters rooms. Or she was waiting for the new account to build traction to make some money from it.

Reactions: 10
Whatever the reason is, it’s a strategy. Nothing is not for Instagram with them.

Reactions: 9
It’s disgusting! Please report her to the NMC!!!

View attachment 142358Due to expire in sept! Hopefully if they receive enough complaints she won’t be able to be reissued
What a joke!!! Whats the point of the NMC code if they are not protecting women and their babies? She is a danger and the fact she is worming her eay back onto social media to carry on collecting freebies is a joke

Grazia wrote an article where they said besides all this she is an experienced midwife as if her racist remarks was nothing, what a joke!!! How do wr knpw she doesnt bring that mindset to work?!?! You cant just switch off being a racist

What a joke!!! Whats the point of the NMC code if they are not protecting women and their babies? She is a danger and the fact she is worming her eay back onto social media to carry on collecting freebies is a joke

trashy sites wrote an article where they said besides all this she is an experienced midwife as if her racist remarks was nothing, what a joke!!! How do wr knpw she doesnt bring that mindset to work?!?! You cant just switch off being a racist
Grazia*** not trashy site

A well known magazine wrote an article where they said besides all this she is an experienced midwife as if her racist remarks was nothing, what a joke!!! How do wr knpw she doesnt bring that mindset to work?!?! You cant just switch off being a

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.